The desperation in the promises of Anurag Basu

adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
In Anurag , at the moment I just see desperation .
For his friend , for the girl who opposes every theory of his . For the girl whom he too some extent , is going against his family for ( in terms of wishes ) .

What he feels for her , is still to be revelead . But what I see is a man , who will always stand by you .
And I think that's what the current generation really wants . No one appreactieas a spineless ML .

Every move is way different from his usual cold , aloof and detached self .

It's for the first time he has felt so strongly about someone other than his family , and they are already in trouble .

He has seen her cry , he has seen her tell him stay out of it .
He has seen her tell him she was forced , he has seen fight with him for the creep as well .
He has seen her reactions to him .
At the end of the day , his favour wins , and that's what he sees .
He is making a promise everyday , but all that I see is a guy who can stand for his people , who will stand for his people .

The much discussed scene , where he goes to meet Prerna is labelled as "beyond his limits for friends , especially engaged ".
One simple question , which friend goes to the extent as Anurag does to break their marriage ?
Go against their family ?
More over , since all of this is being said in context of Anurag only , how can a guy like Anurag who lives for his family do that ?
He is constantly told by his sister " I see what's brewing ... , he could surely get affected . But , he knows what's more important . He is putting it on back of his mind ( but constantly questions it , because well he is Anurag   🤣 , chothda hi Nahi Hain ek Cher's no )

He danced with her , because well previously when he didn't interfere , it didn't suit his knight in shining armour image . 🤣
Just kidding , I think he sees how uncomfortable she really is . And seeing that her family also agrees with him , he is becoming more bold in his approach , per say .

At the end of the day , the only flaw I see in Anurag is that he is overprotective , and he surely will be .
But well , I don't mind 😆 🤣

Also , one more thing about Anurags desperation , which I have seen through the promos .

He is the one holding on .

In the prelude , before the show everyday , the boat scene .
When Prerna turns her back to him , he stops her and holds her close .

In the promos , with the railway scene .
He's standing there watching her , waiting for her , she turns her back on him ( and eventually turns back to him to face him because of the red dupatta , which I think is symbolic of their fate , which will always keep them together , even though they are driven away by circumstances and family ).
In the first promo , he is protecting her from the rain , the umbrella is sheltering both of them .

I think Anurag2.0 , is the one who holds on to the edges , waits for her , stands by her always .
He has made his promise , and he said he doesn't break his promises ever .

The god has given their blessings ( Laxmi puja , Durga Puja , hanuman ji in the elopement scene )
( don't think the CVs can ever let god down - proof Veenas Ganesh ji is proved right , Prerna didn't get engaged to Naveen )

Anyway , I think right now , we need to see how overprotective Anu reacts to the Gundas .

Do share your thoughtsEdited by AdyaXoxo - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Anurag's POV:
He has not been very close with anyone outside his family.. And even if he has had close friends he is the one committed and dedicated to that relationship with sincerity and emotional investment.. He has seen Prerna as his father's best friend's daughter whom his father cares a lot about.. And he has come to know a little more about the girl and got into a friendship that he didn't realize was this easy and effortless to start with.. Maybe because Pre was so easy to get into a conversation with, and he found that geting into a comfort zone with her was smooth and fluent.😳 .. Without awkwardness and reservations.. 😉

And credit goes to the girl that she's so carefree and impulsive that he takes on his shoulder to be the responsible one between them to take care of things for her.. For he sees that she's not too much invested in what happens next.. She's more concerned about what's now.. And as much as he likes that about her but he's also worried that with this trait of hers where will she land herself in.. And he has assumed a role to be the protector and wellwisher for her, in the cover of being a good friend.. Because he doesn't know that there are not many friends who go to this extreme to save or help their friends, going out of their ways.. And even if they do, they don't take the ownership of deciding for them.. 😉
Here he is very clear on one thing.. This ladki isn't in her senses and when she gets back her sense it might be too late to rectify her mistake.. It's like someone in an addiction to a bad habit who needs to be helped forcefully as they are not in sense to know what's good or bad for them.. That's what the situation Anu has put himself into and that is how Pre has portrayed herself as.. It's like she's doing all this under a spell and unknown to her own on what she's upto.. He doesn't consider her a mature girl who can decide for herself as none of her actions and words depict that side of her to trust her decisions.. It's like a stubborn child throwing tantrums for no reason and willing to walk into the fire not knowing that It's gonna burn like hell..

As you said he is too much into his protective mode and has taken it upon him to save her from whatever problem she is in.. Though he doesn't know whether there's a problem existing but his gut feel says it so and there is nothing proving against when it comes to Prerna's behavior that he can see and feel around her..  And that's what makes him the special person he is and all his outrageous behavior are reflection of his inner turmoil on the unknowns that he's dealing with.. The unknown of why he cares for her so much, the unknown of why this girl is marrying Navvu, the unknown of whethere there is a problem or is he only imagining it all, the unknown feeling of emotional investment that he has for her.. So many unknowns.. And he's unable to hold himself under control that he normal self does.. He's pulled out of his comfort zone of what he is and his behavior is also so wavering accordingly.. 😃
mily_mathew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Aren't Pre and Naveen engaged??
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
agree with what u said  
waiting for  anus fight with goons  for pre  the anu behave nowadays 
its  like  ek khroch bhi aai prerna ko anu will kill them .

wait r not  navu & pre engaged
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mily_mathew

Aren't Pre and Naveen engaged??

Who made Pre wear the ring first after it was fixed? 😆
adyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Who made Pre wear the ring first after it was fixed?😆

god can't let you down [ 😳
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Who made Pre wear the ring first after it was fixed?  😆

we live in socity in their eyes navu pre engaged
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
LOVELY write up
yes waiting eagerly for next week
sree_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Lovely post... and totally agree with you. I m interested in Anurag's character.. Parth is just phenomenal here.. He brings the necessary stamina and infectious youthful energy to the screen , he's that certain charisma and screen presence which is more important for this role. . hats off to him 👏 His character is pretty cool and charming.I just hope the cvs don't ruin his character or sideline him in order to give more importance to komo, naven etc etc .This show has too many loopholes..But still the show is really good and hope it does well.
adyaa thumbnail
His character is so good , I hope they don't ruin it .
The way he promises to protect her and her smile .
I have no idea how they are going to let them separate when he realises he loves her .
Like , he is so stubborn . Won't let her go .
Unless she wants to herself ( still I think he will persuade her because it's Anurag2.0 )