Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hira2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
So they divorced
They thoughts living together and hating each other is better to break a relationship instead of each other heads
Very big decision and husty too now both regart at least maan
What happened that their marriage reached to end like this
Some problem are bigger than love ??
anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It hurts to see them getting divorced and breaking apart!
Wonder what led to this because they were madly in love from whatever that was shown in the past ğŸ˜•
tammana.m thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
starting hi itni sad..
maaneet had divorced..
but on starting on points they look like
madly in love 
than whats happened?
though they take divorce bt they stil missing each other
and i dnt think their love fade  for a mins
waiting  for nxt
and know abt them more..
in starting i though it is seuel of "someone like you" bt no it look different
and waiting to know abt  this maan geet n their story how it unfold
thnks for pm😊
priyasree thumbnail

Congrats on new story...
Glad to see you back
priyasree thumbnail

Sorry for commenting late
Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Welcome back!! Thank you for coming up with a new story and what a beginning!!
priyasree thumbnail

Interesting, amazing n emotional start
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
missing eachother
fighting memories
changing habits
i wonder how they both brought this upon them
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
The dream was so beautiful
Very romantic
But ended as a dream only
What's wrong with both
Both got divorce now
But deep inside i can feel their longing for each other
Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Chap 1

deadlines - yes itll sure be a long day lol, but forget the negatives and lets focus on herr husband, maan i assume how cute. Making pancakes that too at 7:30, bless the man like seriously, i cant hardly stuff cereal at that time in the morning neverming getting up and making pancakes. pancakes at my home is more like a weekend thing, even then its shop brought lol or else my baby sister eats my ears off, she absolutely loves pancakes

'Good morning wife' like seriously, sorry wrong with what he's done or said but i hate the reference to wife, personal problems lol but i suppose with Maaneet its kinds cute, oh who am i kidding, its not like she'll be like morning husband, basically its way to general lol

oh wait take it back, she's all hubby on him so its fine lol. They obviously don't need my counselling lol.

Oh gosh no ways, it was a dream. of course i remember the prologue but hadnt expected to hit so soon. I assume they are heading for a divorce. i hate to make this about myself, but maybe they do need my counselling lol. i told you the wife/hubby thing doesn't work lol. Yep all blame falls on the endearment they used lol. Keeping the jokes and humour to one side (now i don't want you to think i'm a dispassionate) i feel so bad for these two, they had so much love and still do. i mean he's throwing perfectly good pancakes in the bin, when he could easily mail them to me lol so i don't need to ever make pancakes again lol

happy reminder, is he taking the piss. the man is distraught and the lawyers all jolly. i cant even say anything about the occupation, my brothers one and soon my sister will join. i mean i cant say anything about a family business, now can I? lol

Sweden, i've always wanted to visit there more to discover the accent than anything else really lol, i'm telling you the disney characters have done it wrong all these years lol

YES YES YES love is always enough, but at times pople do grow apart especially in this day and age. Expectations? aww life and expectancy do falter alot things but what is life without passion right. Maybe both hold a string mind, nothing wrong but clashes are expected.

Did she move to foreign shores for Maan, that is sad. I cant even say anything to him since he is equally hurt. Man i hate this, i like blaming maan lol. ok thats answered it was a love marriage, so i am assuming they met in sweden. wait Stockholm is the capital OF Sweden right, my geography lessons are wearing off at this age lol. Gosh i called myself old, kill me now lol

you shouldn't be allowed to write about breakups lol, i feel so bad for them i loved that sleep brings dreams, dreams to memories and memories to hangover of past line. it arrowed into my heart

i seriously wish them all the happiness, though as a individual i hope they find that peace again but as a maaneet lover i know it comes when they are together. But this time away would help to dwell into themselves and hopefully grow as better humans

loved the first part and sorry for the waffling lol

Waiting for the next already