Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gbhat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Nice update.   They still feel the connection. The bitter sweet memories still haunting them. But when he heard she's going away he couldn't take it as there still something bet them.  Beautifully written 
Param-Sundari thumbnail
Ah! Now u touched a sensetive thing here, about the marriage, there's nothing I know about that thing.
I would agree though that even if their relationship was platonic (before divorce) there was some hope of everything being good again, a secret desire of a miracle maybe, while they were still tied to that legal (read as holy) bond.
And when that breaks it's going to take time to sink in and hurt a lot as well.

But I also thought that her going away hurt him more. Being in the same city there is a chance of meeting accidentally, maybe at at a red light or run into each other in a mall or at a bar one Friday night?
And who knows what can happen in another such casual meeting with ur ex.
It has so many possibilities, all distant but deliciously desirable.

Ok I am just making things up w/o even knowing what led to their parting ways in the first place. Too Presumptuous.

I hope though something like that actually happens. I am a sucker for happily ever afters. And I hope so are u.
Edited by SundariP - 5 years ago
CrystalSaya thumbnail
Whatever comes in our life never goes,it always leaves an imprint and both of them are touching their imprints!!!! I am just kind of feeling the emptiness I don't know why!!!! feeling restless n need to come out of it!!! you better write soon a lovely happy Wala update!!!!
GeetMeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear both recollecting the memories from the past and missing it
i rok thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great update...
i feel after the divorce there is something which is still pulling them to one another...
they are away from each other but still care what the other is doing...
they still miss each other but i feel too arrogant to believe what they did was wrong...
update soon...
heycookie thumbnail
awesome one 
looking forward to it
anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Reading their past got me emotional!
So basically the fact that the divorce got their ties severed is bothering both of them!
Wonder what went so wrong which made them take drastic steps???
Is Maan gonna go behind Geet now that she's left for India??? If not, how will the story move forward?
Or will they get together with different people and then face each other again as a coincidence?
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice update
Waiting for next update. ...
December04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Different story line..curious to know the reason behind their their split
Flame_of_Forest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
on this journey of Mannmarziyan :)

I have not read many stories on the forum, but this theme is less often used for Maaneet from whatever I have read here, another one-two I know about.

And the dilemma where Geet wants to go with her heart's desire that is prominent now while Maan consents to her wishes has come beautifully in the prologue.
Yes, it is really tough when there are no two options take but only one to choose between the things and people you love and want. One thing I feel though is when one chooses for the aspirations, it is because they love it more (at that moment) or choose love because they want it more.😊

And the banner is interesting too, are the bangles referring to the marriage symbol, which no more at its right place, but taken out from the hands and kept aside..and the rain drops like some dampen moments passing by.