Kaleerein - rant....

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi

So, I had recently come across some scenes of MV and was curious about it enough to start watching it from the beginning.

I have to say I'd come to like their chemistry on screen and the characters a lot especially Meera for her strong punjabi personality.
The story started out strong and had quite a lot of potential for a great serial but this is Indian tv...

I was really skeptical when the duplication of Meera happened (can't remember what the woman was called) and she started coming onto Vivaan. But I pushed that aside and pretended none of that happened and continued watching.

As I watched and skipped a lot of unnecessary dramatical scenes, I noticed that Meera and Vivaan don't have a break between their problems. One doesn't even resolve properly and another problem comes. There's more dream sequences of them romancing than them actually being happy and romantic.

Still I pushed that niggling feeling of I'm so going to regret it aside and continued on watching Kaleerein because I adored the coupling of Meera and Vivaan.

Then came the ex lover of Vivaan and Meera having some sort of flashback, I stopped there and couldn't watch further. There's so many problems, as if it wasn't enough they haven't closed the Sunny problem and another has appeared with this guruma woman drama and ex lover.

I ended up watching scenes here and there of MV on Instagram instead and for me the story stops with sunny in jail and MV are happy. 😆 and given the spoilers and tracks that are on Insta - I am happy I stopped there. I absolutely hate that the cvs ruined this show. If they wanted to show suspense drama, they could have done without the supernatural elements. There were so many ways to go with this show but they chose such a way that absolutely ruined it.

It's a shame that Kaleerein is ending, it had a lot of potential but the thing with this serial is they brought in this supernatural element and never ending problems.

At least in some shows there's a small break from problems and we are shown the leads having a few happy days before the new problem arises however in this show, it was not the case.

One thing I dislike in Indian dramas is they make the male leads big millionaires and not working. It seems to be some trend right now in many of the shows. Every male lead is a millionaire etc... but no scenes of them actually working. I had wanted to see the Vivaan Kapoor' that was so highly praised in the beginning by everyone including Roma.

I wanted to see a side to that Vivaan Kapoor and wished I'd seen a Meera who'd gone onto to play kabaddi further or even gotten into working rather than just being at home.
And what happened to half the characters? They suddenly just disappeared.

I really wish Indian tv cvs change how they portray the story. What is it with supernatural dramatic elements these days? They showed more scenes of the vamps than that of Meera and Vivaan. I'm sure they were the leads yet the cvs didn't utilize them properly. *damn cvs*

Anyway, ranting over for now 😆
I do have to say that what I've watched of MV, their scenes are awesome. I loved the beginning episodes the most, the Tom and Jerry scenes and sudden marriage track.

*I hate you cvs for ruining what would have been an awesome show*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think every Kaleerein fan from India Forums to Instagram is ranting the same.

The writers, CVs, producers and channel ruined a potential great show, leaving only  AdiJit as MeerVaan worth watching...
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
The show had potential to make it big...but...
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: adithyan

The show had potential to make it big...but...

Yes...BUT...