Ishaans sincere love and kunals lusty love

akniti thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Guys,

Lemme start with ishaan khanna...the positive vibe in our show..its almost clear ishaan loves mauli and misty a lot and supports dida and radhika too...inshort he fullfills kunals true responsibility...the guy has been in love with mauli 3 years yet he didnt get a reply instead of doing emotional backmail like not eating food to get i love you and sucide blackmail the guy ishaan wholeheartedly waiting for maulis reply ..isnt such a guy every gal deserves and every gal dreams...mauli too didnt accept him for 3 years unlike nandini who jumped into bed with bff husband next day after proposal...mauli is not cheap ..but woman with morals and standard... 

Ishaan love for mauli shows wat kundini love story meant ...kundini love story was lust pure lust...physical satisfaction between kunal and Nandini...within 3 months the mistress i mean now wife if kunal accepted his proposal and fall on bed with him and kunal fall for nandini seeing sexy dance moves...this shows kundini lusty love...

Whereas knowing that mauli is a mother and have responsibility of whole family ishaan is till waiting for her...doesnt it shows true love which mauli deserve...

The true father kunal who was not happy with mauli pregnancy who called his child as setting sun in his happiness deserves to be called as dad?
 Mishty deserve ishaan as father...

Even if mauli unite with that jerk kunal can nvr love mishty as equal to pari as pari is nishan of so called lusty divine love...

So its better kunal move on with pari and another abla nari who knows to dance in rain...and mauli ishaan mishty make a good khanna family ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bang on.. it's taken 6 years for Mauli to move on..

And Nandini? Within one month hopped on bed with Kunal n within 3 months married..

Ishaan waiting since 3 years patiently...

Kunal KHANA NAHI KHAUNGA for I love u...

Infact was mauhaan has is Divine.. be it love, friendship or bonding..
jaanulovejaanam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that is the reason i never liked kundni .
love mauhaan .they r defination of true love !
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Looking at Mauli-ishaan proves all the more what we said about kundini's so-called love; that it was only lust and strong sexual attraction, and unfortunately with Nandini's death we will never see kundini realise this.
Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
How can you say so??
All the Gods personally came down to tell Kunan that they are meant for each other..
😆
jacknjill03 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jiggy7

How can you say so??

All the Gods personally came down to tell Kunan that they are meant for each other..
😆

😆
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I think the current track will be leading to eventual reunion of kunal and Mauli.