bepannah, my thoughts, Much sought after couple!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~My thoughts~ep 167  5.11.18 , Much sought after couple !

There is no doubt that both Zoya and Aditya within the plot are much in demand and popular. Either as a pair or in individual capacity. It would not be out of place to add that both of them are much desired , negatively ,positively or merely as a point of interest for many in the story. One cannot shake off the existing mystery, suspense and thrilling elements in the plot.  In the mystery woman's words a hunt is on! What is interesting also is the system in place. The equation of the prey and predator, hunter and hunted keeps changing,  both in their  strategies and their positions. Where on the one hand Rajveer and the mystery woman hunt  to  exterminate the Hooda's . On the other hand, little do they realize that their much sought after couple, undercover, on the sly!  too launch their own surreptitious attempt to seek out and  reveal their hunters complete motives.

The episode is once again a cold unpleasant reminder, that there are those who are keen to split Zoya and Aditya  both insiders and outsiders. To suit her plans, Zoya  ensures  in the episode she crosses paths against Anjana and is forever in her face.

For Rajveer and the mystery woman, Zoya continues to be the much desired and well chosen weapon to shake the very foundations of all Hooda's!  However setting aside the sour backdrop of what goes around this earmarked pair, the episode also shows some sweet  moments  Adi and Zoya both steal  for each. A  befitting bounty for the act they are forced to put up!

As viewers, we see how hard they both work , when the curtains are raised, upon their act of not seeing eye to eye with each other.  All to give false impressions to their foes . Much to our delight, we also  share their joy  when its curtains come down for them! especially  in those areas of the house ranging from cosy corners to the flat roof terrace of their house! Well chosen spots, where their affection and love for each other is blotted out, by a smoke screen from the rest of their family and the evil eyes of the world.

All's well with Adi as long Zoya is beside him, near and close to him! this pleasure of her company he  pilfers not! but rather uses his right of loving his dear wife! There is no law against that! But Zoya out of sight for the mystery woman! is  a point of concern. Victor has to work for the money that greases his palm!  To the terrace he progresses but finds no one!

Anjana too is obsessed by missing Zoya. Instead finds Victor snooping around on the terrace. The most wanted pair lie flat on the  terrace to avoid being seen. Still both are content that they lie side by side, under the dark firmament , bathed in the light of the moon.  Nature envelopes them in still darkness. Favours them  with tender moments which both so much deserve!  It's humans that interrupt their privacy!

The coast is clear! Danger passes.. but a deprived husband like Adi begins his moan of being denied his nuptial  rights by his dear wife!  Zoya's playing hard to get as his lawful wedded wife, is not amusing the gods either! Adi whinges! How long till his suffering ends?  There is no doubt that he treats Zoya with utmost respect! Refrains from throwing himself at her! and she knows it!  Adi's desperation  shows when he jeers what more does he need to do? Beg her! Zoya wants dramatic realism in her act! for only in that they, can both further continue to dupe their deceitful foes who attack them from a  salvage point!

Its their true love that prompts them to undertake acts that are meant to throw both their loved ones and their enemies into  believing what is seen  is reality! far removed from falsification.  Their acts, and skits are body armours both Adi and Zoya have to unwillingly don to convince those who attack their and their  loved ones  way of life!

The episode is an amusing tongue in cheek! combination of the much sought after couples dare devil acts. Zoya  continues to  pick out domestic situations that  paints her as a victim! and Anjana as the one metes out mental harassment  upon her, with the intent of kicking the vulnerable daughter in law from her husband's house! Zoya's reference to how the law deals stringently, with families who practice mental and physical abuse against daughter in laws, is twofold. While on the one hand she adds more substance to her act. On the other hand she  also reminders viewers about the segment of women's protective rights in present day society.

What also stands out in the episode is this couple's if not out staging each other in their performances. Yet they  both act with much aplomb in the same frame! Both are at their very best on stage! Both Adi and Zoya , rigidly  maintain the momentum  of the strategy  they use largely. To fool! con! trick the enemy!

Scenarios like being locked on the terrace by a cruel mother in law; Zoya blowing it out of proportion; Adi down on his knees! To stop Zoya from reporting Anjana to the police! his desperate  supplication for but a proper kiss from Zoya on the lips! As opposed to  a consoling peck from her on his cheek! Are acts tantamount to endearing scenes  of real and make believe  scenarios!  both Adi and Zoya  carry out these perfectly! within the  boundaries of the charade they are part off!

Adi's  great comic sense in all  acts, is useful to  combat the frustration both have to face as a couple who just got married! But instead get embroiled in combating the timely intervention of their foes.

Yet alongside  the romantic interludes of the much sought after couple, a search goes on for a way out of a bad situation.  Zoya s unannounced visit to Rajveer's flat,  uncovers certain facts. The mystery woman drinks like a fish! This may  raise certain questions about her sane thinking. Her habit has the potential of becoming a bone of contention between this couple! Zoya makes use of their squabble! Spots some one's credit card! Snaps the evidence! But this raid of Zoya's also raises the shrewd Rajveer's suspicion! He suspects Zoya was after something! Right from under his nose  Zoya gets  a clue!

Anjana still searches for someone that Adi can settle down with! This time, some Sanjana , a girl of her choice! It's funny while  Anjana summons him home! To set him up with a girl of her choice! Adi is on the phone  desperate to know how Zoya is getting on with Rajveer ?? its comic he says ok to Zoya's message she's left! But  comic error! gives Anjana a thrill! her boy has agreed to meeting! This Sanjana!

The burqa clad Zoya snatches, Adi's phone! leads him to some god forsaken garage! All to throw off the  Rajveer's keen nose! And invisible eyes! The burqa  again reminds us of how issues  on the outside  regards both of them , have to be veiled! Even more so now, as Zoya warns Adi Rajveer  does not trust her entirely!  Both look at the name on the credit card!  

For Adi it sounds familiar! But then again who??? The hunt, chase,  continues.. while from now on both Adi and Zoya have to tread carefully ! cover their backs all the more! even  their room may not be their haven! How will this much sought after couple cope? 

His mother Anjana like always fails to see that like never before!  Adi couldn't be more settled in life!  what ever his mother sees, Adi still has taken the right decision in his life! settled down with the right woman! one look at Zoya, and Zoya is the only being who unsettles Adi! nowadays.. his preoccupation is to love his stunning wife in the true sense of his word! His agreeing to meet this Vandana girl is only to  see Zoya turn green in  jealousy! May be the green- eyed monster can make Zoya  claim Adi's love in the real sense?   Hamlet53.6.11.18 

Harshad Chopra as Adi , and Jennifer Winget  as Zoya  continue to rule every episode,  of Bepannah .

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey hammie.. finally here.. yes much sought after coup le AdiYa... ppl ain't giving them a breather.. bechare newly wed.. 
Brilliant as always.. funally im done with backlog of epis n im back here..

Hehe Adi n his humorous antics to manaofy her stunning wife fr the DEED are so innocent..sometimesi feel this kiddo is so besabra n anxious.. he has to wait a lil longer.. Zoya bhi dheet hai.. i salute her perseverance.. she should get an award fr the resistence she s capable of showing nowadays.. 🤣 

ur symbolism of curtains n burqa for hide n seek is bang on hammie.. super writing..

Hehe anjana sanjana n vandana all rhymes.. ! 😛 Anjana is one typical eastern mother who only know one way to love her childern n tat too thhopofy her wishes on themm.. to keep their childern strings in their own hands.. how suffocating doew it sounds.. khair her cheap thrills hav only bring Adi Zoya even more closer.. Always! So all's well.. so let her hav some fun.. ;) 

Ill be reading ur 2 days old thoughts nw..epi nmber 168 soon.. sorry fr being so so late.. luv n luck hammie..

Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo Nusi 😃 and welcome back to my thoughts! knew I could rely on you
Hey hammie.. finally here.. yes much sought after coup le AdiYa... ppl ain't giving them a breather.. bechare newly wed.. 
Brilliant as always.. funally im done with backlog of epis n im back here..
me really humbled that you make time to comment 😃
Hehe Adi n his humorous antics to manaofy her stunning wife fr the DEED are so innocent..sometimesi feel this kiddo is so besabra n anxious.. he has to wait a lil longer.. Zoya bhi dheet hai.. i salute her perseverance.. she should get an award fr the resistence she s capable of showing nowadays.. 🤣 
I tell you  both Adi and now bewada nani.. they bring in such chuckles and laughter to the episodes!
ur symbolism of curtains n burqa for hide n seek is bang on hammie.. super writing..
have to say Zoya looked so beautiful in her part naqab!👏
Hehe anjana sanjana n vandana all rhymes.. ! 😛 Anjana is one typical eastern mother who only know one way to love her childern n tat too thhopofy her wishes on themm.. to keep their childern strings in their own hands.. how suffocating doew it sounds.. khair her cheap thrills hav only bring Adi Zoya even more closer.. Always! So all's well.. so let her hav some fun.. ;) 
yes they do don't they... mind you ek aur bhi new name hai.. Kalpana...? currently adi and zoya are on the look out for them... show is exciting and cvs doing great work to maintain the pace of the story
Ill be reading ur 2 days old thoughts nw..epi nmber 168 soon.. sorry fr being so so late.. luv n luck hammie..

that no problem... me knows you'll be back at Bepannah .. soon..
# nusi  my Index  for some reason has no edit sign so   will post previous link on current thoughts.. have pmed mods to look into matter... just making you aware
thanks so much for sharing your thoughts.. lets keep watching the show... 😃 much love yours hammie

Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
beautiful post❤️
it was such a cutie adi episode😳

All's well with Adi as long Zoya is beside him, near and close to him! this pleasure of her company he  pilfers not! but rather uses his right of loving his dear wife! There is no law against that! But Zoya out of sight for the mystery woman! is  a point of concern. Victor has to work for the money that greases his palm!  To the terrace he progresses but finds no one!

haha i loved the terrace scene😳.. too cute and zoya challenging him to beg🤣 .. kisse panga le rahi hai🤣  hahah but thank God no one saw them there..🤣 

Scenarios like being locked on the terrace by a cruel mother in law; Zoya blowing it out of proportion; Adi down on his knees! To stop Zoya from reporting Anjana to the police! his desperate  supplication for but a proper kiss from Zoya on the lips! As opposed to  a consoling peck from her on his cheek! Are acts tantamount to endearing scenes  of real and make believe  scenarios!  both Adi and Zoya  carry out these perfectly! within the  boundaries of the charade they are part off!

hahaha dono ki plannings kitni cute hoti hai🤣 .. i loved how adi begged her and winked at her😳.. trying hard to make anjana believe that zoya is evil🤣 
hayeee how cute was he❤️

Adi's  great comic sense in all  acts, is useful to  combat the frustration both have to face as a couple who just got married! But instead get embroiled in combating the timely intervention of their foes.

mujhe kiss chahiye kissy nahi was the dialogue of the day hahaha hilarious they are just too cute🤣 

Zoya makes use of their squabble! Spots some one's credit card! Snaps the evidence! But this raid of Zoya's also raises the shrewd Rajveer's suspicion! He suspects Zoya was after something! Right from under his nose  Zoya gets  a clue!

Anjana still searches for someone that Adi can settle down with! This time, some Sanjana , a girl of her choice! It's funny while  Anjana summons him home! To set him up with a girl of her choice! Adi is on the phone  desperate to know how Zoya is getting on with Rajveer ?? its comic he says ok to Zoya's message she's left! But  comic error! gives Anjana a thrill! her boy has agreed to meeting! This Sanjana!

zoya was smart enough to get some clues out of there making nani believe she is with them... and upar se anjana le aayi hai sanjana.. adi ka khurafaati dimag🤣 

end pe zoya became a burqa lady and adi wondered yeh naam kahaan suna hai.. let's see aage kia hota hai!

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

beautiful post❤️  helooo Maryam😃😃 had to  check this before I crashed over the moon to have my   reader with gifts for hammie.. and yes was running low on my hearts collection😃

it was such a cutie adi episode😳 had to
yes that's why called them much sought after  couple.. they are on every mind! and face!

haha i loved the terrace scene😳.. too cute and zoya challenging him to beg🤣 .. kisse panga le rahi hai🤣  hahah but thank God no one saw them there..🤣 
yes adi's lingo is so amusing.. these episodes  were fun filled  and what I saw on Tuesday is a complete turn of Adi... like him even better as angry young man  such love scenes feeding morsels of love to each other!

hahaha dono ki plannings kitni cute hoti hai🤣 .. i loved how adi begged her and winked at her😳.. trying hard to make anjana believe that zoya is evil🤣 
hayeee how cute was he❤️  his facial  expressions just crack me up! and what joy to see them in stills    

mujhe kiss chahiye kissy nahi was the dialogue of the day hahaha hilarious they are just too cute🤣    😆😆  he was dying to laugh with his head bowed  but controlled him self   he carried out what she dared him to do!😃 adi the daredevil!

Zoya makes use of their squabble! Spots some one's credit card! Snaps the evidence! But this raid of Zoya's also raises the shrewd Rajveer's suspicion! He suspects Zoya was after something! Right from under his nose  Zoya gets  a clue!

zoya was smart enough to get some clues out of there making nani believe she is with them... and upar se anjana le aayi hai sanjana.. adi ka khurafaati dimag🤣 

honestly I failed to spot this  Sanjana.. then I realized she was the girl  Adi was meant to check out 😆

end pe zoya became a burqa lady and adi wondered yeh naam kahaan suna hai.. let's see aage kia hota hai!

have to say Zoya looked stunning, in the burqa ,  even Adi was left staring at her,

hilarious picture like butter wouldn't melt in his  mouth..  thanks so much Maryam for spreading joy on my posts with lovable   pics of the episode.. looking forward to more colourful  comments.. lovely to have you back on my posts.. much love hammie