Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyankadwivedi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Amazing story... Maaneet hates eachother at the first sight... But i think they know eachother from before n maan remembers her n geet forgot him... Stage scene was superb... She fell in arms of maan... Her plan backfired...
fict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pm. I think I have read this story too but not able to recollect the plot. It will be nice to refresh my memory. It's clear that they have a past connection that Maan remembers and Geet doesn't. Liked her attitude and not caring a bit about antagonizing MSK. Looking forward to read more.
anjith thumbnail
Hi. New reader in forum ... really good update
babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Interesting concept. Seeing it from Maan's side, they seem to share a history together .. and it looks like either in childhood or she must be an amnesiac. He seems to obviously hold some grudge against her, and Geet doesn't even know him. Cold vibes already, and it was funny their interaction.. lookin forwd to this.
zida thumbnail
Nic pro and chapter 1
Geet top in her class
And maan is chief guest
Why maan is angry on geet
Is maan know geet before
And why maantrap geet
There is so many why?
Plsss update soon so get all answers
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome intro
Geet was topper of the class and maan had a past withhanda girl.
Is he here for revenge
I felt like reading this prologue before but not sure
miss_mystery thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing Prologue AVI
It's indeed a beautiful and captivating
I do want to read Avi
miss_mystery thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Chapter 1
It's beautiful start
Geet is Student in Delhi but her hometown is in Mumbai
I really like this city.
So Ma'am is angry with her and she is unaware... He did insult Geet about dressing... actually he is insulting now and then.
So Maan offered Job but she refuse again he made her do what he want
Let see what storing in future
Wait for next Update About

PS: AVI I've exams in coming month as well as lofty syllabus...so I can't comment long...But definitely I want to read this story. Please bear my short comments, I'll try to comment as soon as possible.

Take Care
Lots of Love 
ja1970 thumbnail
Interesting prologue. The beginning itself there is lot of animosity between Maan and Geet. Waiting for the next update .
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update I absolutely love this story so geet just graduated with honors and who else to felicititate her than msk himself but he seems to be angry on her and geet is confused as she can't really remember him here geet constantly punctering his ego by denying him in every step but maan is maan Kahan kisiki sunta hai he wants her to sign contract with his company whereas geet refused to work with him but maan seems to have a connection with geet and he wants answers from her geet as a last resort fakes to faint but alas maan catch her and now geet is main headlines on newspaper with her in arms of the most eligible bachelor that every woman desires to be