Isnt it scary to have a friend like Nandini and husband like Kunal?

SQ.com thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
If we actually think about it the whole situation is too scary and sad.
You love a friend dearly,yearn for her for years,then fight for her against her dangerous husband,bring her home,treat her like your family,give her food and shelter and in return what do you get?

While you were busy fullfilling dreams of your husband you get to know that your husband and her are shamelessly having an affair and they are not guilty about it!!
You get divorced and you anf your child are left alone.
Your friend and your husband get married and have a kid too!!!!

In this show this betrayal is even worse because here Nandini was not any other friend but one for whom Mauli had done so much!!!!

After all this I only wish to see happy Mauli with Ishaan.Please no more kunal and Mauli.🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cinnamonn thumbnail

Thinking about it in real life it's heartbreaking and sadly true  I just can't believe people who do such a things to a human being without any class or shame.  That's why a lot of people in today's world do not trust people easily and is very distant. 
Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kunal n Nandini are inhuman..
jacknjill03 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's indeed scary..everything is fine on frndship If it's just them
Secretfollower2 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ofcourse it becomes scary ..if nandu and kunal like oeople exists..bcoz no one trust on anyone if these type of oeople dis this thing..yes they exists in real😕
I feel after nandini betraying mauli never believe on any friend😭

But maul is very positive character who start trust agin on ishaan..dont think mauli type people exists karte hn jo itne positive hote hn😊
kiransgirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Secretfollower2

Ofcourse it becomes scary ..if nandu and kunal like oeople exists..bcoz no one trust on anyone if these type of oeople dis this thing..yes they exists in real😕

I feel after nandini betraying mauli never believe on any friend😭

But maul is very positive character who start trust agin on ishaan..dont think mauli type people exists karte hn jo itne positive hote hn😊

I promise you that people like Mauli exist. I know of someone just like her. She did not accept the cheater's excuse nor did she feel bad about herself. She saw him for what he was and she was grateful to not have to live her life with a man like that.
She is so happy. It's like a new person. Smiles, laughs and is not bitter.

she did a lot of hard work towards acceptance. She said she'd be damned if she carried that man and what he did with her. Now, she knows the red flags and what to look for, so she would say she now sees it as a relief.

As for friends, I will say this: no TRUE friend would ever have sex, much less affair, with her best friend's husband/boyfriend/partner whatever. There is a wall that automatically goes up; that person is like your brother. You just would never go there.
So please don't lose faith in love or friendship. What we are seeing with Mauli is how to survive.

LaalGulab thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Having any one of them i.e. either Kunal or Nandini is terrible and having both of them is deadly  😳
But sadly, people like them exist in this world.  😡
kiransgirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: LaalGulab

Having any one of them i.e. either Kunal or Nandini is terrible and having both of them is deadly  😳

But sadly, people like them exist in this world.  😡

oh yes, cheaters do exist but we, their haters exist too👏👏👏 I say give em hell!
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
well...such douches and betrayers makes people scared of friendship n marriage that they loose trust