Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
   How do you manage to summarize EVERY episode in such a well-crafted way?πŸ˜† You never miss out a point!πŸ˜†πŸ‘

Well, coming to the episode, it was a perfect ending to the sudevi-bhairav track and for the week! I love the pace in which they are going! Very balanced! Even i wondered, how is HE gonna explain all the badi badi baatein later, because, the FOOL what he projects to be, is far far naive and dumb than his original GOD MODE!πŸ˜† But then, when THE LORD himself has such OSCAR WORTHY acting chops,fir kya baat hai!πŸ˜†Poor balram, it feels he has incarnated with krishna, just to be the bakra of his antics!πŸ˜† I love him to bits though, he's the sweetest elder brother, one could have!❀️ 

Still, everytime i see their family, ONE question surely pops up in my mind, As cute as their family looks,in context of the show, 'what is rohini and balram's relation to nand and yashoda'?! Am curious, if the makers would tie up this loose end some day!😳

Krishna's Monologue about parenting was so so relevant to today's time! I love the writers for this, in an old school set up, they are still, addressing today's youth! I mean, they are definitely strengthening the thoughts on this subject of a 22 year old like me!πŸ˜† Sudevi's father, seems to be a fast learner! He got the point, quite quickly!πŸ˜† Well, but at the end, i think the ONLY TWO PEOPLE  who were GENUINELY happy about sudevi-bhairav in that MANDAP were  krishna and balram!πŸ˜†who PRETTY MUCH accounts the WHOLE WORLD though, so that's okay!πŸ˜†

Nothing much to say about the PERSPECTIVES part, u almost said it all! According to me, i was amused with vrishbhan's such conservative thinking though! It felt as if, whatever krishna said, at the start of the episode, vrishbhan exactly acted upon it at the end of the episode!πŸ˜† He was that parent, who feels, child is his PROPERTY more than his PRIORITY! That, his daughter cannot have a different perspective! He, like most of the parents, wanted to control HER life! Under the guise of love, it was more of his,JHOOTA MAAN, like sudevi's father!πŸ₯± No wonder, radha developed, such narrow thinking about LOVE! On the contrary then, i liked, kritida's reactions, when vrishbhan was asking for the promise! She genuinely felt, this promise is gonna mess up her daughter's life in future! And when the time comes, krishna could do nothing, but play his game, as he has planned!πŸ˜’

Also, i would be like to point out nand's reaction then for that matter! As you mentioned in the post, about perspectives of different fathers, i didn't feel, krishna's family was as narrow minded as that of radha's ! I mean, nand was moreover concerned about how his DUMB AND NAIVE SON, suddenly became so INTELLIGENTπŸ˜† than, what all he said! Not once, did he shut krishna up, even at the mandap, nor in the room further, nor did he much oppose HIS SON'S PROGRESSIVE THINKING! Though, he obviously have a different opinion, but it seems his family is more open to THEIR CHILD'S WISHES AND OPINIONS too,than vrishbhan's ! I liked that! That would be a PLUS in the future!πŸ˜ƒ

It would be interesting to see, how krishna manaao's his radharani now! She seems super irked at him!πŸ˜† Roola diya bechaare ko! But, bingo, here comes the problem( bakasur) in form of a SOLUTION! Again, krishna would play the 'HIS LIFE IS IN DANGER' card, making radha, cry buckets for him, am sure about this!πŸ˜† As far as krishna staying back at barsana is concerned, i think, there are two reasons, it won't be happening,

Firstly, Though in anger, but radha did wish, that krishna should leave barsana, and we have so many times heard krishna's dialogue,"SAKHI KI ICCHA, MERE LIYA AADESH'! So, that can be one reason, secondly, nand has also promised vrishbhan to leaving barsana, and am sure, vrishbhan wouldn't be too eager to stop his friend, thanks to his son's karaamaat!πŸ˜† Oh! and yes, in one of the recent interviews, even sumedh did say, that now, they would relocate to vrindavan soon!πŸ˜ƒ So, coming up next, would be VRINDAVAN TRACK i guess!

The krishna vaani was again a relevant one! Another, masterpiece!❀️ Excited for further episodes!πŸ₯³
Edited by J2lover - 5 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

How do you manage to summarize EVERY episode in such a well-crafted way?πŸ˜† You never miss out a point!πŸ˜†πŸ‘  Haha thank you...I would credit the epis themselves for providing the material to motivate me to notice and write so muchπŸ˜†

Still, everytime i see their family, ONE question surely pops up in my mind, As cute as their family looks,in context of the show, 'what is rohini and balram's relation to nand and yashoda'?! Am curious, if the makers would tie up this loose end some day!😳

I think the way they just introduced Balram and Rohini in the early epis in one scene when Yashoda was calling her Jeeji, we are to presume that Rohini is Nand's other wife and Balram is her son...they won't go into more detail than that...it's like they expect ppl to already know thisπŸ˜†

Also, i would be like to point out nand's reaction then for that matter! As you mentioned in the post, about perspectives of different fathers, i didn't feel, krishna's family was as narrow minded as that of radha's ! I mean, nand was moreover concerned about how his DUMB AND NAIVE SON, suddenly became so INTELLIGENTπŸ˜† than, what all he said! Not once, did he shut krishna up, even at the mandap, nor in the room further, nor did he much oppose HIS SON'S PROGRESSIVE THINKING! Though, he obviously have a different opinion, but it seems his family is more open to THEIR CHILD'S WISHES AND OPINIONS too,than vrishbhan's ! I liked that! That would be a PLUS in the future!πŸ˜ƒ

Yes, Nand does seem to be a more open minded father as of now even if he has some disagreements with Krishna. He doesn't shut down Krishna's POV, but presents his own perspective...even Yashoda was mainly upset with Krishna for lying and conducting a charade...she isn't against his ideology regarding love and standing up for it. 

Vrishbhaan seemed more open minded when the show started...lol but I guess ppl change with time...he's extra possessive about Radha and that is what has made him so rigid too. 

It would be interesting to see, how krishna manaao's his radharani now! She seems super irked at him!πŸ˜† Roola diya bechaare ko! But, bingo, here comes the problem( bakasur) in form of a SOLUTION! Again, krishna would play the 'HIS LIFE IS IN DANGER' card, making radha, cry buckets for him, am sure about this!πŸ˜† As far as krishna staying back at barsana is concerned, i think, there are two reasons, it won't be happening,

Firstly, Though in anger, but radha did wish, that krishna should leave barsana, and we have so many times heard krishna's dialogue,"SAKHI KI ICCHA, MERE LIYA AADESH'! So, that can be one reason, secondly, nand has also promised vrishbhan to leaving barsana, and am sure, vrishbhan wouldn't be too eager to stop his friend, thanks to his son's karaamaat!πŸ˜† Oh! and yes, in one of the recent interviews, even sumedh did say, that now, they would relocate to vrindavan soon!πŸ˜ƒ So, coming up next, would be VRINDAVAN TRACK i guess!

Oh so the Barsana angle is totally ending now? Will the story totally relocate to Vrindavan? 

Re: aadesh...lol well aise toh Radha many times told him to stop trying to make Sudevi and Bhairav elope...he didn't exactly take that as "aadesh", did he?πŸ˜†...but yeah this time she is more upset with him and he seems hurt enough to try and give in to her wishes so it's possible. 

Is only Krishna going to move to Vrindavan? Then how are Radha and Krishna going to interact if he's in Vrindavan and she's in Barsana? Are the villages close to each other? 

PandavPranayini thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I didn't watch the episodes so not commenting on them, but just wanted to tell that Rohini is not Nand's other wife. She is Vasudev's first wife. And Nand and Vasudev were actually friends, which this show didn't depict? When Vasudev and Devaki were prisoned, Rohini took shelter in Nand's place, and later, Balarama who was in Devaki's womb was transferred to Rohini's womb for his safety.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: PandavPranayini

I didn't watch the episodes so not commenting on them, but just wanted to tell that Rohini is not Nand's other wife. She is Vasudev's first wife. And Nand and Vasudev were actually friends, which this show didn't depict? When Vasudev and Devaki were prisoned, Rohini took shelter in Nand's place, and later, Balarama who was in Devaki's womb was transferred to Rohini's womb for his safety.

No, they did show Vasudev mentioning that Nand is his friend in the episode when Vasudev takes Krishna out of the jail and leaves him at Nand's house. 

But they didn't show anything about Rohini being Vasudev's first wife. They directly jumped to showing Rohini and Balram already being there in Nand's house and it just seemed like she is Nand's wife given the way she behaves around him. 
J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

They didn't even mention devika-vasudev in any of the character's conversation yet! So, this rohini-balram angle, is still a mystery in the show!πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: AreYaar

No, they did show Vasudev mentioning that Nand is his friend in the episode when Vasudev takes Krishna out of the jail and leaves him at Nand's house. 

But they didn't show anything about Rohini being Vasudev's first wife. They directly jumped to showing Rohini and Balram already being there in Nand's house and it just seemed like she is Nand's wife given the way she behaves around him. 

I got the same vibes but I hope they don't make such a huge blunder. πŸ˜²

AreYaar thumbnail

OH! His wife!😲 But, wouldn't that completely change HISTORY!😲 Also, balram's blood relation would krishna would change! I hope the makers don't make such a huge change, which doesn't make any sense, anyways!πŸ˜•

I'm not sure why that would change Balram and Krishna's blood relation. The womb exchange angle still holds true, right? I haven't seen Nand call Rohini his bhabhi or anything either which he would if she was his friend's wife, no? They all behave like one family unit, so I'm not clear on this angle. Just going by the depiction in the show *shrugs*

As far as, i know, and heard stories, radha and krishna both lived in vrindavan, till he leaves for mathura! That's where their love blossoms according to animated movies!πŸ˜†  The kalia naag story, govardhan parvat story, all these took place in vrindavan , no? At least, the anime says this and somewhat MB!πŸ˜† Now,i don't know, what track this show would take! Okay, sorry again for this ignorant answer, but this is the first PROPER radha krishna story i am watching, and not much of a mytho reader!πŸ˜†

LOL well I haven't watched any anime on RK, just seen references in movies and stories. I'm aware of Vrindavan in general but not the details of what happened there so waiting to see how they show it here. The show hardly seems to be following the standard mytho storyline anyways...it's more philosophical in nature. 

They didn't even mention devika-vasudev in any of the character's conversation yet! So, this rohini-balram angle, is still a mystery in the show! πŸ˜†

Yes strange. πŸ˜†
They talk about Kans Mamashree and his paap ki ghada and all, but not about their parents and their miseries. 

AreYaar thumbnail

I got the same vibes but I hope they don't make such a huge blunder. πŸ˜²

Maybe they will clarify it in the coming episodesπŸ˜†. They like to keep some things vague, I've noticed...they haven't even properly shown how Balram just appeared and what his connection to Krishna is...just through the indirect references of Narayan are we able to understand that Balram is also a divine being. 

They keep the focus on just talking about Kans for now and don't talk about Devki-Vasudev properly cuz I think they want to keep the story focused on the current angle more...the whole history with Devki-Vasudev-Rohini may come into play more whenever they get around to going to Mathura and confronting Kans.