Patharsitara thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Whenever I come across iv of actors of this show they say that concept is bold ,concept is representing modern society blah blah.
Can anyone please explain me when the great ema concept become bold ,daring modern concept.isnt this a problem since ancient times.men leave wife,child for another woman.isnt this is prevalent norm since ancient times.what is new in it .does writer want us to accept that infidelity should not rediculed because ditching your partner , family for another  personis not bad but divine.oh why does this beautiful concept not apply to Indian wives 😆
Men can easily ditch but when woman ditch her faithful husband she is ***""😆
😳
Ema is such a old concept and ema was justified in society many times.only victim get mocked,laughed and supposse to live alone with betrayal.only after independence when women rights were recognised , gradually society got awareness about pain of abondoned women and men started getting criticized for their unruly behaviour.raising voice against multiple marriages, infidelity ,society started taking these things seriously.but now is said such concept is bold and beautiful😲
This is such a old issue .Differenc is only that today woman can have divorce and marry another man.or can indulge in infidelity.

I never knew being irresponsible, dishonest, insensitive,unfaithful and abondoning your people is  modern and bold concept .and this concept is justified beautifully.
I will really love to be regressive person if this is new and bold society.
Kunal and nandini are two awful person.no one would want to have Nandini as friend who can Backstab without batting eye and Kunal as husband who is shameless enough to ditch all responsibility and promises.marriage is not joke.if anyone think that he should marry love of his life then don't get married unless you don't get love.dont spoil other life for your selfishness.
I don't know what writer want to portray?
Taking ema lightly or showing that no one is fault in such situation is ridiculous.
I am happy that drasti finally left this awful character .she is beautiful and talented actress who is not suited to this kind of patethic poorly written character.i like Kinshuk and hope Mauli end up with him.i like actor but Kunal is terrible character.i hope
If writer want to really portray something modern or bold then please let ex wife choose another man .
Because only regressive thing about all Indian shows that at last woman always choose to sacrifice either for family or man  or child.

Edited by Patharsitara - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
No
Glorification of EMA is bold concept 

As they called it bold, you need certain kind of shamelessnes no justify it.
LaalGulab thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Actually the makers wanted to glorify EMA right from the begining and that is why they kept saying that this is a bold concept.
This is the reason why they had casted a popular actor like Drashti as the other woman and not the cheated wife.
They never in their wildest dream had imaginedhat they will receive such backlsh from the audience.
Even casting Drashti as Nandini did not help, thanks to the sensible viewers. In all other Indian TV shows they cast the more popular actress as the wife, and less popular actress or an actress who plays vamp roles as the another woman.
This is the reason why the actors are now saying that the story that was narrated to them while signing has been changed.