Bepannah, my thoughts, The show must go on...

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~My thoughts ~ep 165  1.11.18. The show must go on..

The bottom line is, that however emotionally draining and excruciating things may appear around them. Both Zoya and Aditya will stoically continue the execution of their dangerous ,yet meticulous plan regardless of  current circumstances, problems and disruption. For the benefit of new viewers, the cv's use this episode to expand upon the present rough patch between the lead protagonists.

I found the episode intelligently romantic for want of a better word. Meaningful attention is given by cvs, to the significant faith ritual of KC whereby married women fast for the longevity of their husband .In the opening scene his mother's reference of being forced to remove her sacred nuptial necklace, and then his father's timely reminder that its Karva Chauth tonight and in no time she would be  wearing and celebrating it's significance. The reference to KC acts to remind Adi how this sacred ritual can be used to cure each others wounds, at the same time send off duping messages to hood wink their enemy also.

It's the ritual of KC that provides reason  for Adi  to visit his room where Zoya is . Reason will be  to bolster her courage and to confess his shortcomings before her. KC, gives him the reason to feed her, replenish her parched soul with the drink of his invigorating love. KC  gives them both the platform to draw strength from the fact, that even though they appear  apart in the eyes of the world. Behind the tulle curtains their souls stand very much united.

The show must go on, yet behind it  the discerning eye can see the pain in the act of normalcy. Its no coincidence that whilst Arjun and Harsh are possibly still at the station, its Adi who returns home, probably thinking Zoya is on her own, and she may need support . It's interesting to note the unspoken , unseen pain that radiates between them. Adi walks into the house, and Zoya  enters her room, where she will live nearby him yet far from him.

The act must go on.. its sheer frustration for her to see she cannot even offer a drink of water to her mentally and physically exhausted husband. Thank heavens for Arjun's support as Adi needs it. Its painful for Adi to mouth off against Zoya before Arjun just so  both her and him can keep up with the act! Its also smart how Adi actually under a volley of fury reminds Zoya its KC  and that he too will fast like she does!

The act goes on and involves hurting those who mean a fresh new family for her. Zoya's scene with Harsh shows Zoya the scale of emotional damage she is having to cause  due to this whole charade of beating  Rajveer at his complicated game plan.  Zoya very nearly gives in for the sake of hurting Harsh. She  very nearly tells him the truth. But instead suffers the agony of withholding the truth till the time is right.

I wondered what makes Adi and Zoya so strong in giving such a foul proof act? I suppose for me the answer lies in the fact that both have suffered the blow of being cheated in their marriages before. It's a case of being bitten once twice shy!  Hence now they will try harder to maintain what they have, rather than let things slip out of their hands. Also their honest exchange of thoughts show that their foe's motive is to create an eventual breakup of marriage between Adi and Zoya.

The act does stop between them in the privacy of their room. The scene is a recap of why things are happening the way they are?  Both Adi and Zoya show complete trust and unanimity in their agreed plan of action as it stands. It's clear their charade is aimed to find out  Rajveer's still unclear and foggy, motive and objectives of launching  his devious and bizarre assault on the Hooda's.

Such  healing that comes when two souls come clean with each other. It's poignant when Zoya assures him she married him for love and not revenge as that lout Rajveer  led Adi to believe  Adi's tender assurance for Zoya, regards her tear marked signature on the divorce document is  a classic slap in the face of the foes, when Adi aptly adds, that people say love is blind... but then again, love can also discern what other eyes fail to see! He assures her he could vividly foretell the forcible circumstances she was put in to make her sign the wretched paper! Clearly through Zoya's tears at that moment in time, when he was nowhere around her! Adi could see vividly!  Her reluctance, of letting go of him forever.  He never doubted her love for him..

People may see them as blind to their love, their marital vows, but both see clearly, the meaning of true relationships. Why people are forced to take certain steps. Zoya assures Adi ,Anjana's killing Pooja and Yash was a freak accident, her lie in withholding the truth was enough punishment for her! Yet all said and done! Anjana kept her lie festering within her for the sake of maintaining her family's happiness.

Whereas Pooja and Yash cheating was based on their own selfish happiness! Cheating their sacred vows made to Adi and Zoya. That which, even after their death, robbed the peace, and happiness of those people they grossly wronged. Its sad when Zoya realizes that how she blamed herself for  not being good enough  a wife for Yash. Now with Anjana's incident she can differentiate between that which is done for others happiness and that where own selfish happiness is given preference. To me Zoya here justifies Anjana's crime done by accident.. what will she have to say about Sakshi's push over the cliff caused by Anjana?

No act, but Adi's firm belief that his mother rightly so, should have been jailed.. for the mistake of hiding the truth about the accident from her family. Justice is done as far he is concerned, and more so, Zoya needn't blame herself and turn weak! His mother got what she deserved!

No act but the truth, that Adi is a faithful husband. How, in all honesty, he builds Zoya's courage,  celebrates her complete trust in him! as opposed to his unbelief in trust itself! His honesty that he is unlike her, that  he goes more on seeing is believing! Factual based! Rather than putting belief in the unseen  are examples of his  devout faith in Zoya.

But in his honesty also, comes Adi's confession! Its only since he had seen Rajveer in the fair ground, that he was able to conclude something was not quite right!  God help him what would have become of them?? if he hadn't seen Rajveer? The fact that Adi lays bear his weaknesses before Zoya, indicates, if  at all in future if he  turns against Zoya based upon something negative he sees! At least Zoya will be aware of his shortfall and deal with it accordingly..

The show goes on! Even in a light-hearted comic relief way. Loved this hilarious act, it was much needed as  the other side of the mature understanding true love! both have a fun side too, he uses his humorous streak to provoke and tease out the wild and naughty side of  pristine, squeaky clean Zoya!  yet  in this bellowing argument too!! was an act to trap the planted fly on the wall, Victor! the butler ! mystery woman's informer ! her mole in Hooda house! Who knows?  Great episode! superb performances by Harshad and Jenny both!  Hamlet 53.2.11. 18

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
beautiful post❤️
it was a 'PERFECT' episode .. LOVED IT!!👏❤️

The show must go on, yet behind it  the discerning eye can see the pain in the act of normalcy. Its no coincidence that whilst Arjun and Harsh are possibly still at the station, its Adi who returns home, probably thinking Zoya is on her own, and she may need support . It's interesting to note the unspoken , unseen pain that radiates between them. Adi walks into the house, and Zoya  enters her room, where she will live nearby him yet far from him.

both adiya were shattered💔.. they were in pain.. they did not expect this to happen in just one day.. zoya missing adi in their room and adi thinking about her too..💔 

The act goes on and involves hurting those who mean a fresh new family for her. Zoya's scene with Harsh shows Zoya the scale of emotional damage she is having to cause  due to this whole charade of beating  Rajveer at his complicated game plan.  Zoya very nearly gives in for the sake of hurting Harsh. She  very nearly tells him the truth. But instead suffers the agony of withholding the truth till the time is right.

papa hooda being so nice .. i loved papa hooda and zoya scene .. mujhe to papa hooda se hi pyaar hota jaa raha hai haha🤣

Such  healing that comes when two souls come clean with each other. It's poignant when Zoya assures him she married him for love and not revenge as that lout Rajveer  led Adi to believe  Adi's tender assurance for Zoya, regards her tear marked signature on the divorce document is  a classic slap in the face of the foes, when Adi aptly adds, that people say love is blind... but then again, love can also discern what other eyes fail to see! He assures her he could vividly foretell the forcible circumstances she was put in to make her sign the wretched paper! Clearly through Zoya's tears at that moment in time, when he was nowhere around her! Adi could see vividly!  Her reluctance, of letting go of him forever.  He never doubted her love for him..

oh this scene just made me sad💔.. what brilliant actors.. adi fed her food coz it's KC next day.. the way she hugged him from back so tightly and cried💔... adi's expression was too good.. my heart sank!❤️ zoya's love was seen in her eyes em glad she told adi that she LOVES him!!
their cutest hug.. it was all a plan!👏

Whereas Pooja and Yash cheating was based on their own selfish happiness! Cheating their sacred vows made to Adi and Zoya. That which, even after their death, robbed the peace, and happiness of those people they grossly wronged. Its sad when Zoya realizes that how she blamed herself for  not being good enough  a wife for Yash. Now with Anjana's incident she can differentiate between that which is done for others happiness and that where own selfish happiness is given preference. To me Zoya here justifies Anjana's crime done by accident.. what will she have to say about Sakshi's push over the cliff caused by Anjana?

it was adiya plan.. they talked about it they trusted each other when anjana told adi the truth.. 2 things i liked in the flashback.. 1-adi saw the tears on a piece of paper and it was enough to trust her ( i mean it takes 2-3 months in serials just to prove the innocence .. this show is unique! )
2-zoya finally said poosh ka rishta ghalat tha .. sahi hota to khushiyaan de kar jaata😊... epic dialogues!👏

No act but the truth, that Adi is a faithful husband. How, in all honesty, he builds Zoya's courage,  celebrates her complete trust in him! as opposed to his unbelief in trust itself! His honesty that he is unlike her, that  he goes more on seeing is believing! Factual based! Rather than putting belief in the unseen  are examples of his  devout faith in Zoya.

loved the whole scene❤️.. they are with each other.. if zoya feels weak adi will be there to support her.. if adi's trust will break she will be there to make the trust stronger.. 'hum saat hain na..' how beautiful that scene was.. also i loved the fact adi was honest and said that if he didnt see nani raj that day he would have believed them.. mujhe bharose pe bhi bharosa nahi.. love this guy!❤️

The show goes on! Even in a light-hearted comic relief way. Loved this hilarious act, it was much needed as  the other side of the mature understanding true love! both have a fun side too, he uses his humorous streak to provoke and tease out the wild and naughty side of  pristine, squeaky clean Zoya! 

and the last scene ofcourse 🤣 i was smiling through out.. their fake fight and adi being so naughty🤣 ufff seriously i wouldn't mind this track for months😃😆
and aa gaya victor.. i knew yehi hai khabri😆

loving these two cuties so much❤️.. they are doing a fab job and the track is too GOOD!👏
Hamlet53 thumbnail
PARDON ME moderators...  my mistake.. pressed this by accident
 yours apologetically hamlet53
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

beautiful post❤️   hello Maryam... and yes accepting the heart for a brilliant ,much needed episode..

it was a 'PERFECT' episode .. LOVED IT!!👏❤️
the two leads were just fantastic in  supporting each other and the  story line itself  

both adiya were shattered💔.. they were in pain.. they did not expect this to happen in just one day.. zoya missing adi in their room and adi thinking about her too..💔 
these shots moved me... being near yet so far from each other...

papa hooda being so nice .. i loved papa hooda and zoya scene .. mujhe to papa hooda se hi pyaar hota jaa raha hai haha🤣
yes... one big relationship which means the world to her.. she has to possibly lose... forever?

oh this scene just made me sad💔.. what brilliant actors.. adi fed her food coz it's KC next day.. the way she hugged him from back so tightly and cried💔... adi's expression was too good.. my heart sank!❤️ zoya's love was seen in her eyes em glad she told adi that she LOVES him!!
their cutest hug.. it was all a plan!👏     the hug was more like  rajveer's plan was badly foiled😆

it was adiya plan.. they talked about it they trusted each other when anjana told adi the truth.. 2 things i liked in the flashback.. 1-adi saw the tears on a piece of paper and it was enough to trust her ( i mean it takes 2-3 months in serials just to prove the innocence .. this show is unique! )
2-zoya finally said poosh ka rishta ghalat tha .. sahi hota to khushiyaan de kar jaata😊... epic dialogues!👏     yes... this is a brilliant point... MU  drags on  to death

loved the whole scene❤️.. they are with each other.. if zoya feels weak adi will be there to support her.. if adi's trust will break she will be there to make the trust stronger.. 'hum saat hain na..' how beautiful that scene was.. also i loved the fact adi was honest and said that if he didnt see nani raj that day he would have believed them.. mujhe bharose pe bhi bharosa nahi.. love this guy!❤️
this was adi being dead honest and me don't blame him..

The show goes on! Even in a light-hearted comic relief way. Loved this hilarious act, it was much needed as  the other side of the mature understanding true love! both have a fun side too, he uses his humorous streak to provoke and tease out the wild and naughty side of  pristine, squeaky clean Zoya! 

and the last scene ofcourse 🤣 i was smiling through out.. their fake fight and adi being so naughty🤣 ufff seriously i wouldn't mind this track for months😃😆
and aa gaya victor.. i knew yehi hai khabri😆     the comic relief me too loved and enjoyed thoroughly!👏👏⭐️

loving these two cuties so much❤️.. they are doing a fab job and the track is too GOOD!👏

lovely pics Maryam... pure delight  for the eyes.. when two solid actors are cast together! 
ps... the next post too... much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
@ Maryam continued..
 regards  day to day routine even offering him a drink of water become a bind! they are on each others minds all the more because its hard, grievous times when both need each others support but at a loss to give it due to their act.. pure pathos when one has to act in the liberty of their own house..
# regards Harsh  and Zoya scene.. an important one for Zoya especially  he was her father figure replacement.. to think she would have to forgo  that? Maryam, its a good thing  she shared her weakness with Adi and he in turn, assured her the family is oblivious to why she acted the way she did.. when they find out it was pain taken for family unity they will be proud of her!
#regards the mock  yelling on her in their room..  agree great fun! plus it gives the naughty adi! the liberty to flirt and plant a much needed affectionate smooch on  Zoya's cheek.. as if to say.. far or near.. fake or real.. he is still her  husband! by right!    
lets enjoy the show... with this new flavour... much love hammie 
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ohhh hammie my dear friend wat fantastic epi & n wat amazing thoughts u shared with us,, simply brilliant,,😛

Adi & Zoya tricked not only their foes but us viewers also,, 😆 jaan main jaan aae baba k both them are same team,, cant see them fighting against each other,, bestest epi indeed,, CVs hardwrk & leads excellence in their craft has my whole freaking heart,, ❤️

brilliantly executed epis with right amount of drama, thrill, humor & romance,, CVs deserves all the praises,,, ohhh yesss viktor is the black sheep it seems,, namak haram nokar 😕

ur right the comic relief was much needed after some heavy dose of drama,, & jannifer & harshad was brilliant,, i was laughing cheek to cheek looking these two goofballs,, how effortless are they jst like u my friend,, u r thoughts are making ths incredible journey of bapannaah simply magical fr me,, luv & luck to u & looottt of prayers dear,, glad ur continued to gve us marvel post daily without fail.. 😃
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NusiSg

helooo Nusi simply brilliant to see you on my thoughts

ohhh hammie my dear friend wat fantastic epi & n wat amazing thoughts u shared with us,, simply brilliant,,😛
I thought it was a good episode now that all is  clarified by the two leads
Adi & Zoya tricked not only their foes but us viewers also,, 😆 jaan main jaan aae baba k both them are same team,, cant see them fighting against each other,, bestest epi indeed,, CVs hardwrk & leads excellence in their craft has my whole freaking heart,, ❤️
well they certainly  had me fooled! 
brilliantly executed epis with right amount of drama, thrill, humor & romance,, CVs deserves all the praises,,, ohhh yesss viktor is the black sheep it seems,, namak haram nokar 😕
at this stage I crave for Adi's comic sense badly...  it balances the   drama and thrills
ur right the comic relief was much needed after some heavy dose of drama,, & jannifer & harshad was brilliant,, i was laughing cheek to cheek looking these two goofballs,, how effortless are they jst like u my friend,, u r thoughts are making ths incredible journey of bapannaah simply magical fr me,, luv & luck to u & looottt of prayers dear,, glad ur continued to gve us marvel post daily without fail.. 😃
their comic timing is great especially Harshad's😃  me pleased Nusi you managing to   keep  in touch with Bepannah... this track is quite fresh and one I haven't yet seen... thanks for sharing your  positive thoughts nusi... always look forward to hearing from you.. your swith much love hammie