Bepannah,my thoughts, Beat them at their own game!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~My thoughts ~ep 164  31.10.18..   Beat them  at their own game!

Just when they thought  their true love had found fulfillent  in their  nuptial bond. They realize that in true love there is no fulfilment, but a constant progression towards ongoing, true love. Adi and Zoya rather hastily after marriage discover that trials,tribulatios and challenges, all put together strengthens! Rather than  weakens their bond. The  Rajveer / mystery woman track provides Zoya and Adi  the opportunity to put into place some strategies  that aim to defeat Rajveer by using  Rajveer very own  strengths, techniques  or tactics  to their own advantage!

The episode is a marvellous entactment of astute performances that  Zoya and Adi both undertake not just before their  foes but also before their loved ones. For  both have to justify the rash actions they undertake,  all to surpass Rajveer in his speciality of dabbling with deception and trickery.

The popular formula used commonly in fiction, of betrayal of trust and practice of guile is generously used in the episode. The notion of if you cannot deafeat your opponent  then make them believe you are on their side, by doing their exact bidding!  Yet along side play their game with the intent of exposing your foe before the world!

Where on the one hand, the episode  plays with words and concepts like  setting a trap;  sidelining; doing a runner in escape mode, to miss the fowlers  ensare! On the other hand, Adi and Zoya are all about giving impressions of complying to being trapped by their foe!  Satisfying Rajveer that the Hoodas react to being caught, and run to save their face!

The scenes and interaction between Adi and Zoya are cleverly controversial and contrary to what is being shown to their own family, and to  their foe! Its only when  we look into their eyes that we see the inference of their souls, which appears to tell us, its one hard act we have to keep up! to beat Rajveer at his filthy  game! But act we must!

Where Rajveer employs psychological warfare with Zoya and the Hoodas. We see  Adi and Zoya subtely ,yet with convincing performances of word ,deed and action, ensures that Rajveer and mystery woman believe psychologically ,they  achieve  a victory over their arch enemies Hoodas

The beauty lies in the meticulous , yet subtle plan of action between Zoya and Adi. Both  would  hold performances to convince  all spectators that reality lies in what is seen and perceived! and not in what is unseen and misunderstood!

Thus the equation  of conflict between Anjana and Zoya is enough for Adi s mother, Harsh and Arjun to suspect , that Zoya will get Anjana arrested!  Which rather dexetrously to suit herself and Adi she executes flawlessly!This action of hers, is used to convince Rajveer, that Zoya works alongside them in defacing the Hooda's before the world!

Zoya's visit to Rajveer's flat is part of her strategy to  dupe them into believing that as much as she hates being part of their sick game, its her life she puts on wager. Her tears and tantrums  does convince them! which is the whole idea! Defeat them at their villainous game! Play with their trust! and then smite them when its time too!

Zoya's visit to the enemy camp is also, to get hold of  the substantial evidence that can  serve to convict Anjana, and also the rest of her family for covering up for her crime. How the evidence will be used by Harsh Hooda in the law courts ?is yet to be seen! But the suggestion is that Rajveer and the mystery woman will be pulled to tatters in the court of law!

It is all according to plan that Adi will attempt to do a runner with his mother to save her from the strong arms of the law! For only then will it look like an abetting, aiding and then absconding, with a criminal scenario, before the police which Zoya brings to the house! The scene is well played by Zoya.. she keeps up the  impression , that  she's fallen out with her family to prove she's doing the right thing by getting a criminal like Anjana arrested! The performance is meant to make the  foes complacent! Adi knows and Zoya knows there is logical  to the eventual arrest of Anjana Hooda!

The scene  where  Zoya brings the police over to Hooda house is shrewdly undertaken. In the main its to expediate arrest of a criminal. Yet the manner in which Zoya  rattles on and narrates  the whole criminal act how the family fails to report the accident initially,  undercover seeks leniency from the police force! It almost saying to the police, treat this both as a first information report of the accident! And a confessional statement from the guilty one..

Adi too when packing his mothers suitcase , categorically gives both Harsh and Arjun the reference of deniable culpabibility! In other words, he tells them  to stay clear off what he is doing! as he knows what he is doing! They'll just have to trust him on this one, like his mother does! Little does  his family know,that Zoya too is working undercover with Adi on this whole act!

As a husband. although Adi mouths off against cruel words against Zoya before his family.. in his command get out of this house! lies the cue for Zoya to dig her heels in and  retort back! she is his lawful wife and as such! she will not leave! Rather craftily Adi justifies his predicament.. he has no option but  to allow her to stay in the restriction of their room! he sides his family by his anger at her! but gives her the full right to stay as well! 

Anjana behind bars!justifies the purpose of Adi and Zoya's duel performance! Dupe the enemy! Use the same ploys and let Rajveer bask in borrowed yet, short lived sense of victory!

The precap is the celebration of true love! that will even lie, dupe, cheat for the greater good! i.e to catch a thief! Harshad and Jenny's  in role performance, brings out strongly that Zoya and Adi are in it together! Rather than against each other! What a huge relief! They nearly got me! Hamlet53 1.11.18      

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
beautiful post❤️
it was a good episode too much drama😃

The scenes and interaction between Adi and Zoya are cleverly controversial and contrary to what is being shown to their own family, and to  their foe! Its only when  we look into their eyes that we see the inference of their souls, which appears to tell us, its one hard act we have to keep up! to beat Rajveer at his filthy  game! But act we must!

adiya scenes just kept us giving all the hints that they know it's all a drama but nothing else😆.. just to make rajveer believe that the game is in his hands.. i kept on laughing but really would never want to see their intense fight in future😒

Zoya's visit to Rajveer's flat is part of her strategy to  dupe them into believing that as much as she hates being part of their sick game, its her life she puts on wager. Her tears and tantrums  does convince them! which is the whole idea! Defeat them at their villainous game! Play with their trust! and then smite them when its time too!

zoya made them believe that she is gonna fight the hoodas.. BUT nani/rajveer remember the innocent/bechari/weak zoya who used to get scared and believe anything😆.. they have no idea what adi has made her into.. sher ki sherni😈

The scene  where  Zoya brings the police over to Hooda house is shrewdly undertaken. In the main its to expediate arrest of a criminal. Yet the manner in which Zoya  rattles on and narrates  the whole criminal act how the family fails to report the accident initially,  undercover seeks leniency from the police force! It almost saying to the police, treat this both as a first information report of the accident! And a confessional statement from the guilty one..

the whole scene with police.. and adiya talking about vows was well done..it was intense though.. adi's obvious expressions made it all clear.. what brilliant actors they are👏.. so finally anjana is in jail!😆
too much drama coming up but it's getting too interesting

The precap is the celebration of true love! that will even lie, dupe, cheat for the greater good! i.e to catch a thief! Harshad and Jenny's  in role performance, brings out strongly that Zoya and Adi are in it together! Rather than against each other! What a huge relief! They nearly got me! 

such a beautiful yet painful precap❤️.. adiya are gonna fight together!! what a show hammie.. usually it takes 2 3 months to clear the misunderstandings but here it just took 2 days.. this is realistic and it shows how beautiful their relationship is👏

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

beautiful post❤️ helooo Maryam😃 you were right..dil pasand episode tha..

it was a good episode too much drama😃
and me loves full on drama! dhamakas!  I enjoyed thoroughly.. as I could never predict what adi and zoya were really up to... I never look at promos... haan the ones shown on telly here.. gave me some hope that they are not really out of love!

adiya scenes just kept us giving all the hints that they know it's all a drama but nothing else😆.. just to make rajveer believe that the game is in his hands.. i kept on laughing but really would never want to see their intense fight in future😒    well Maryam in both Adi and Zoya  rajveer ko apne nani yaad ah jaje gi!

Zoya's visit to Rajveer's flat is part of her strategy to  dupe them into believing that as much as she hates being part of their sick game, its her life she puts on wager. Her tears and tantrums  does convince them! which is the whole idea! Defeat them at their villainous game! Play with their trust! and then smite them when its time too!

zoya made them believe that she is gonna fight the hoodas.. BUT nani/rajveer remember the innocent/bechari/weak zoya who used to get scared and believe anything😆.. they have no idea what adi has made her into.. sher ki sherni😈  yes  she gives them the false sense of security which will cause their ultimate downfall!    brilliant acting by both Harshad and Jennifer!

The scene  where  Zoya brings the police over to Hooda house is shrewdly undertaken. In the main its to expediate arrest of a criminal. Yet the manner in which Zoya  rattles on and narrates  the whole criminal act how the family fails to report the accident initially,  undercover seeks leniency from the police force! It almost saying to the police, treat this both as a first information report of the accident! And a confessional statement from the guilty one..

the whole scene with police.. and adiya talking about vows was well done..it was intense though.. adi's obvious expressions made it all clear.. what brilliant actors they are👏.. so finally anjana is in jail!😆
too much drama coming up but it's getting too interesting...the thappar stopped midway is to  convince the police  that saas bahu mein problems hain.. and  no husband torates maa ke  bazeeti... so a domestic  grievance too... all this to pale the actual crime..

The precap is the celebration of true love! that will even lie, dupe, cheat for the greater good! i.e to catch a thief! Harshad and Jenny's  in role performance, brings out strongly that Zoya and Adi are in it together! Rather than against each other! What a huge relief! They nearly got me! 

such a beautiful yet painful precap❤️.. adiya are gonna fight together!! what a show hammie.. usually it takes 2 3 months to clear the misunderstandings but here it just took 2 days.. this is realistic and it shows how beautiful their relationship is👏
yes truesay   true love suffices.. they realize the only way forward is a two pronged attack on the enemy!

lovely  👏👏👏 still  sequencing of picture story of the episode! thank you Maryam , for your marvellous input on my thoughts! much love hammie