Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PreetiSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Yes i too agree with that! Do you know how to create gallery corner and all?? so that pics also can be posted and some siggies also will be posted.
I was looking through other forums and they were many rules and regulations though

I have no idea! I used to be active on India Forums but it's been so long I don't remember lol.. I will look into it after my midterm tonight, because I am definitely interested!
Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow finally we have people😆🤣
But yeah i think its mostly because we hardly see anyone here posting or conversing. I drop in from time to time and i don't see much discussion

But its great you guys are here😳 because sometimes i feel like discussing the days episode
and now ik i'm not alone😆
Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: PreetiSJ

I have no idea! I used to be active on India Forums but it's been so long I don't remember lol.. I will look into it after my midterm tonight, because I am definitely interested!

same its been a while since i've been active on IF😆

but i do know its the moderators job to create all of those threads but i'm sure you guys would have seen there is no moderator for the forum🥱  so i'd say that you guys should go ahead and make them. there isn't anyone to ask for permission. When and if a moderator comes, they'd just sticky the post or maybe create new ones. But either way, those threads would bring some activity to the forum, so you guys should definitely create them
PreetiSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BubbleT

same its been a while since i've been active on IF😆

but i do know its the moderators job to create all of those threads but i'm sure you guys would have seen there is no moderator for the forum🥱  so i'd say that you guys should go ahead and make them. there isn't anyone to ask for permission. When and if a moderator comes, they'd just sticky the post or maybe create new ones. But either way, those threads would bring some activity to the forum, so you guys should definitely create them

I guess I will go ahead and make some threads,  for SamYa and Namish and Srishti