Will now Mauli cheat on Kunal??

SQ.com thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
The way writers are going,it just shows they are in no mood to show any retrospection or guilt from Kunal and Nandini's side.
So Drashti left the show.And now Maunal will be moving forward and after probably a leap Kunshak will enter.

So will Mauli fall for Kinshuk's character?And will they in the end ustify EMA by showing that even Mauki fell for a new guy so it happens and Kunan were not bad😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Um, that's gross.

Mauli will be white only I guess. There will just be a love triangle. I'm assuming divorce already happened and that's why KuNan were about to marry in the first place and Nandu dies. 

Maybe they'll show a Devdas Kunal and a sane Kinshuk and both will fall for Mauli. So love triangle.
kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I want the new guy and Mauli to have a happy life after Mauli divorces kunal. I wanted to see Kundini suffer
raaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nope. Kunal is marrying Nandini and Mauli lies to him about not being pregnant. After marriage Nandini dies after giving birth to a girl and both Kunal and Mauli will move on with their lives, but not together.
SQ.com thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raaya

Nope. Kunal is marrying Nandini and Mauli lies to him about not being pregnant. After marriage Nandini dies after giving birth to a girl and both Kunal and Mauli will move on with their lives, but not together.

I just hope that they dont show Mauli accepting Kunal bsck and then falling for the new guy...😡
That will be be a very evil thing to be shown by makers in order to justify Kunan
Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SQ.com

The way writers are going,it just shows they are in no mood to show any retrospection or guilt from Kunal and Nandini's side.

So Drashti left the show.And now Maunal will be moving forward and after probably a leap Kunshak will enter.

So will Mauli fall for Kinshuk's character?And will they in the end ustify EMA by showing that even Mauki fell for a new guy so it happens and Kunan were not bad 😕

Oh wow good question...😲
chirpyhapibird thumbnail

Originally posted by: kendra

I want the new guy and Mauli to have a happy life after Mauli divorces kunal. I wanted to see Kundini suffer

i m unhappy that nandini is dying.Nandini should have been replaced and the makers should have shown Kundini suffer😡 and mauli with another man
nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It is not cheating anymore if Kunal and Mauli are divorced. Even if a kid enters the picture, they would still be the divorced parents of a child.

I would be happier if Kunal and Mauli are divorced and Mauli raises the child on her own as a single mother. After the jerk move that Kunal pulled about not believing the pregnancy, he does not deserve to be anywhere near the kid.
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think they are bringing the new guy to redeem kundal. He'll realize he has loved only mauli. By bringing the guy, there will be jealousy track.
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
When they are divorced, question of EMA should not arise at all. Or they aren't seperated legally and Kunal is committing bigamy?