Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Priya_18

Wow. Someone wanted Kinshuk in Silsila, guess their wish came true.

Ugh. Love triangle crap huh? But Nandini just died, how will he again fall for Mauli lol? I guess MauNal being endgame is confirmed thenπŸ₯±

it's me 😭 it's my long wish to see km back n that too after watching mauli n her character Aditi 😳 it's became my dream to see him with her ⭐️ ..wow it's coming ⭐️ hope it's confirmed 😳 ..im in joy can't say how happy by this development 😭 . πŸ˜› ..
vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandy141

Just made a post on wanting a new lead for Mauli .. Fellow IF member wanted him to be paired opp Mauli..She made a beautiful VM on it

Such a lucky girl u are my dear ..looking forward to see my favourite Rudra cast his Magic once again .

Hearty Hearty Welcome to the Super Cool and Talented Kinshuk⭐️

yes yes πŸ˜ƒ finally getting my Ru ❀️ in silsila πŸ˜† he justify mauli pair to the T ⭐️ they create magic 😳 Kinny ❀️ kithna intezar hua akhir sahi chuna πŸ‘ .. KinnyAditi ❀️ .how my wish came true like this can't explain happiness in words πŸ₯³ ..
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I like this guy, he was also in Afsar bitiya
vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

I like this guy, he was also in Afsar bitiya

Pintu Singh 😳 who stand through out Krishna life partner to achieve her goal n her father dream of a IAS Officer πŸ˜› ..he gonna nail it πŸ˜ƒ KM ❀️..
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

it's me 😭 it's my long wish to see km back n that too after watching mauli n her character Aditi 😳 it's became my dream to see him with her ⭐️ ..wow it's coming ⭐️ hope it's confirmed 😳 ..im in joy can't say how happy by this development 😭 . πŸ˜› ..

Lucky you

Your wish is going to be fulfill πŸ‘  If this is true..News
vinnas thumbnail

Lucky you

Your wish is going to be fulfill πŸ‘ If this is true..News

Wish    it's true 😳 if not 😲 then TOo chill πŸ˜‰ Aaj bahut maaza aaya ..
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Gosh, Mr. Pig, will surely try to win her over πŸ₯± But, I will love to see him burn!
av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It was as if Kinshuk Mahajan was destined to be associated with the TV show, Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka'. To those uninitiated, he was considered for the role of Dr Kunal Malhotra on the daily soap, which ultimately went to Shakti Arora. A few months after the launch of the show, Kinshuk is all set to become a part of the family drama. The actor who shot to fame as Ranvir Rajvansh in Rajan Shahi's Sapna Babul Ka Bidwai', will join the cast of the show, which will soon go in for a time leap of around six years. He will play the positive character of Ishaan, a business tycoon. His entry will result in a love triangle between his, Shakti and Aditi Sharma's characters.

The actor, who was last seen on Bhootu', tells us, "I was considered for the role, which ultimately went to Shakti, in the nascent stages. I guess he fitted the role better. It's quite surreal that I am back to being a part of the very show. As an actor, I feel fortunate to be associated with a good and unusual concept. The ratings can't be predetermined, but as an artiste, I can try my best to become a part of good projects.

Ask him if it's challenging to join a show midway and he replies, "Well, I love challenges. What else would I look for as an actor? The character is strong and he will be introduced as Aditi's friend, and the two will eventually fall in love.

Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka' has also been in news ever since Drashti Dhami, who is seen as one of the two heroines, announced on her social media pages that she is quitting the daily.
Peanutbolt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
FINALLYYY!!!! My baby mouli deserves some happiness!! β­οΈ only thing is i wish nandini character is retained and both kunal and nandini suffer...
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
WOWWW !! My KInny is Coming Backkk πŸ₯³
After Bhootu Season1 and after seeing Our Hottiee Bossy Aarav Singh Randhawa 😎..I was soo excited to know what KM chooses Next as This Man never ever had disappointed his Fans even for Once in these 10-11 yrs πŸ‘β­οΈ . I am sure this time too he gonna Rockkk and steal the whole Stole Completely with his BRILLIANT ACTING how he did in Naagin2 as Rudra & his Other shows πŸ˜Ž

Eagerly Waiting for Our ISHAAN β€οΈ