Bepannah,my thoughts, Doing one's duty!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~My thoughts ~ep 163  30.10.18..   Doing one's duty!

Both Adi and Zoya,  I feel are responsible individuals , both revere and value the place of their families in their lives.  They feel obligated  to their families, every ready to undertaken  their duty as children  when ever the need should  arise. Adi  is ready to hide his mothers crime. Zoya is ready to put her life at stake , give up her true love! sign divorce papers! all  to get her father out of the hands Rajveer and the mystery woman.    

Which son will accept his mother to be a cold blooded killer? Probably none. Adi too is no exception. Anjana's  heavy  dramatic confession is passed off as some insane lie by him.   How easily Adi the son, ignores his mothers temperament, her being on prescribed drugs? The son refuses to accept  a possibility of having a fraction of truth in her  traumatic confession! Anjana ,I reckon knows her sons soft spots, how effortlessly  he is taken over by  sentiments  which clouds his judgement. Trouble is due to her not a nice person image, her sob story that whatever she did accidently was really to shield Adi from  further emotional smarting, set in place right back from the time his father deserted  their family is  a story hard for me to swallow.

In relating her confession to the years when Harsh walked out on them,   Anjana in a veiled way, justifies the bitterness in her character rather deftly. In  a way she also insinuates to Harsh, that as a mother she too tried back then and  even now that her sons be from spared further anxiety.  Her idea is to win her boys  empathy in this serious charge of twin deaths, she even narrates her  concerted efforts of attempts in  bringing Adi and Pooja together! Its really Adi's support she is anxious for! her literal grounded position on the floor beside the towering frame of Adi, in a way cries for his support!

Adi is once again put in a position to figure out for himself which side he supports. Is he the obedient son who stands by his mother? Or does he condemn his very own mother into the hands of the law to deal fit with her? Anjana's confessional defence for us viewers digs up the past of being at the receiving end of cheating partners! Somehow Anjana seeks the same grief ,same affinity, of being rejected and cheated by  his father Harsh ,that Adi went through when Pooja cheated on him . She sounds desperate to  have Adi's support. Hence she harps on about , motherly love, protecting her family, being the  motive behind the accidental deaths! Her line of defence which she firstly sells before her family! Does  she  firstly, qualify for a pardon  from the family? And then the law courts?Is this shocking situation ,the blood of two killed, crying out for justice from beyond the hereafter?

Anjana's track record as a person leaves a lot to be desired. Hence I am sceptical about empathising with this mother, who claims in her confession, that she  keeps  Adi's happiness in mind. What ever happened to her until now? of the treatment  she metes out towards Zoya the woman, whom Adi refers to as the woman who pulled him out of the doldrums? Adi should keep in mind the animosity she feels towards Zoya. Remember, the battles she fought with Adi to keep Zoya out of his life, before marriage and even after marriage. Adi will have to adopt a reasonable perspective, when passing any sort of judgement  upon his mother. Especially as Anjana  only a few moments ago yet again blames Zoya for this  new Rajveer  episode!

Anjana justifying her attempt to  commit suicide is so like her! manipulative to the core! She presses the right buttons on Harsh! Hooda respectability !  As  for the lads she plays on their maternal bonding! Besides if she really wanted to kill herself.. why do the spectacle before the three men! She knows they will dissuade her from doing the deed!

Zoya walks in at the right moment! Now Anjana will angle for her support? For if Zoya shows compassion, understanding and forgiveness, the rest of the men will follow suit too! especially  Adi ,who in turn  has a new found recent bearing on Harsh Hooda. How Anjana handles the family dynamics is crucial. She might have to swallow both her insatiable dislike  for Zoya and her ego to win Zoya on her side!

Like a true son Adi  buries his great sense of justice and opts to stand up for the woman who bore him into the world.  He vows to keep his mothers confessional statement within the family! In other words, does Adi too, along with his father and brother become an accomplice in a crime Anjana committed??  Family keeping such a big secret, does this include Zoya too?   Going by  Zoya's tears, she seems to  supports her husband's love for his mother! Or does she cry because he  kept things from her?

Its Zoya's inherent virtue which frightens the living day lights out of her foes. However  Rajveer and the mystery  woman  are at the stage where complacency makes them believe that  demolishing  the Hooda's is not to far! As long as Zoya is part of that household. But Rajveer's confidence in her is not strong as the older woman. She believes Zoya will act upon what she is told to do!  Their task will be done! without getting their hands dirty in the process. For Zoya's virtuous persona will do it all for them!

The seed of dissension, conflict, blame game is rather successfully planted by Rajveer and the mystery  woman. She was dead right that  a nail has been hammered in the Hooda's coffin! For Zoya  pulls all the Hooda's down! for covering up such a heinous  lie of double murders! Zoya is right, if the defenders of the law become blind to upholding justice by having their judgement grossly swayed by  protecting  their family member! Then its worrying times for virtue to prevail, that takes it dictates  from the scriptures of the land and accepted  tenets of humanity and morality!

What a tussle of views  husband and wife fight  between themselves! Adi argues about siding  with the woman ,his mother under whose trust he was placed to be cared for and protected by! Zoya banters about  Adi betraying her trust! not being honest with her! withholding from her the truth that his mother was behind Yash and Pooja's murder!

Anjana backed by her family  professes that  Yash and Pooja's death  was not premeditated, but a freak accident.  Anjana confesses  that it was foggy and she didn't see clearly. For me , it raises the issue of Anjana s reckless driving  killed too people! Which is serious!  She needs to be banned from driving for life! For endangering  lives of all other road users. Also Anjana does have the tendency to leave the house, especially when under  emotional duress ! and she uses driving  as a means to relieve her stress, she also to me did have good enough reason to  push a certain couple's car to its doom!                     

Both Adi and Zoya blame each other by breaking the marriage vows! keeping secrets from each other! They seem to reach a stalemate! He clearly stands up by his family and she feels strongly about siding with a criminal. Not  even Anjana's pardons and pleas for her compassion, makes Zoya change her mindset.. she'll do what is right for her and Adi can veer away from her to do what he professes is right! Suddenly cheating partners don't matter anymore! Hiding things from each other is what matters! Protecting and colluding with criminals matters! Thrashing issues out paying heed to each other goes out of the window! Both Adi and Zoya are stubborn in their own ways! Enforcing the right thing above all! even their love??

So what is right for them is clearly not unanimous between them!  makes me think, has Anjana too, eventually in a veiled way,  won by splitting the two at last?  

But Anjana's neck too will be on the line, as Zoya is historically known to be quick to call upon the police  to Hooda house! She does so again! will this be another nail in Adi and Zoya's bond too? As both are equally hell bent on doing what they individually feel is right.. and who has the last laugh in creating this mutiny on the enemy's ship? Hamlet53 31.10.18

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
beautiful post❤️
it was a good episode.. left us all in confusion🤣

Her idea is to win her boys  empathy in this serious charge of twin deaths, she even narrates her  concerted efforts of attempts in  bringing Adi and Pooja together! Its really Adi's support she is anxious for! her literal grounded position on the floor beside the towering frame of Adi, in a way cries for his support!

Adi is once again put in a position to figure out for himself which side he supports. Is he the obedient son who stands by his mother? Or does he condemn his very own mother into the hands of the law to deal fit with her?

adi's reaction was heart breaking💔.. the way he just kept on crying made me feel bad.. but anjana said it all.. too many hints that she is not the real murderer.. i kinda support anjana hai 😃

Anjana's track record as a person leaves a lot to be desired. Hence I am sceptical about empathising with this mother, who claims in her confession, that she  keeps  Adi's happiness in mind. What ever happened to her until now? of the treatment  she metes out towards Zoya the woman, whom Adi refers to as the woman who pulled him out of the doldrums?

yeah i mean she never supported zoya but only because she loved her son.. so anjana ka POV bhi samajh main aata hai.. i feel that she is not the one behind all this.. there has to be someone else..well played rajveer!👏 and adi understood his mother asked everyone not to tell anyone about this

Zoya walks in at the right moment! Now Anjana will angle for her support? For if Zoya shows compassion, understanding and forgiveness, the rest of the men will follow suit too! especially  Adi ,who in turn  has a new found recent bearing on Harsh Hooda. How Anjana handles the family dynamics is crucial. She might have to swallow both her insatiable dislike  for Zoya and her ego to win Zoya on her side!

and zoya entered.. adiya convo was kinda heartbreaking as well.. zoya telling him k aapne humari nahi suni aur hume chor k chale aaye.. they both broke their vows in a way.. so is this adiya plan or a big misunderstanding? well it was an intense scene even anjana apologised to her..and precap was interesting!!

so many things happening.. loving the track though❤️

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

beautiful post❤️  helooo Maryam, coming to collect the heart 😃

it was a good episode.. left us all in confusion🤣
it was close to life.. one can never really tell.. things may not be as they seem   Harshad stole the show with his brilliant performance 👏

Her idea is to win her boys  empathy in this serious charge of twin deaths, she even narrates her  concerted efforts of attempts in  bringing Adi and Pooja together! Its really Adi's support she is anxious for! her literal grounded position on the floor beside the towering frame of Adi, in a way cries for his support!

Adi is once again put in a position to figure out for himself which side he supports. Is he the obedient son who stands by his mother? Or does he condemn his very own mother into the hands of the law to deal fit with her?

adi's reaction was heart breaking💔.. the way he just kept on crying made me feel bad.. but anjana said it all.. too many hints that she is not the real murderer.. i kinda support anjana hai 😃

his tears typifies  the mother child bond.. no matter how old he gets.. he will still expect the maternal , in trust care from his mother

Anjana's track record as a person leaves a lot to be desired. Hence I am sceptical about empathising with this mother, who claims in her confession, that she  keeps  Adi's happiness in mind. What ever happened to her until now? of the treatment  she metes out towards Zoya the woman, whom Adi refers to as the woman who pulled him out of the doldrums?

yeah i mean she never supported zoya but only because she loved her son.. so anjana ka POV bhi samajh main aata hai.. i feel that she is not the one behind all this.. there has to be someone else..well played rajveer!👏 and adi understood his mother asked everyone not to tell anyone about this

yes she is not behind this one.. but as long as her neck is saved, she wouldn't mind her son back to herself.. too

this is what nani meant zoya will do exactly what we want rumble the Hooda's

and zoya entered.. adiya convo was kinda heartbreaking as well.. zoya telling him k aapne humari nahi suni aur hume chor k chale aaye.. they both broke their vows in a way.. so is this adiya plan or a big misunderstanding? well it was an intense scene even anjana apologised to her..and precap was interesting!!

yes the true test of their bonding will show now   can they realize  the mutiny that has been started in their home by the enemy?

so many things happening.. loving the track though❤️

yes.. the beauty of the track lies in the fact that it lends it self to much , thought provoking discussions

loved the argument between Adi and Zoya about what they individually thought as the right thing..loved your fabulous  support in  posting the matching pictures... thanks for continuing  to support on my long thoughts 😆... much love .,   yours hammie

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hello dear Hammieee,,, hamaaazzziing thoughts once again u shared with us,,😳 wat fantastic title
ur right Raj n the buddhi has touch the raw nerve in hitting Anjana & waseem they knew well how both lion & lioness will react on their loved ones..!!

hmm now i think we are judging pretty early,, AdiYa are not wat they are trying to show the world (or lets say their Foes),, both their reaction by last scene of ths epi were really hard to crack!! i dun think it will be ths easy for Rajveer to break them,, let see things are surely not as how it seems,, CVs has succesfully plant ths doubt in viewers head that Adi & Zoya are different teams now,, but i do feel they are vry much into same team... 😳

Anjana may be a real good actress,, i ve feeling the entire scene tat she s doodh ki dhuli,, every word she s uttering is nothing but truth,,😕😕 although she has been shown a thorough manipulator thruout but yday i was totally empathising with hr,, may be caz she's an experienced player..??😕

lets wait & watch hammie,, im simply loving ths new Bepannaah with ths new turn of events & ur extraordinar thoughts,, now i do wait fr epis jst like earlier days...

luv n luck to u fr being so stubborn n hats of to ur perseverance..⭐️⭐️
Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo doc shahiba😃 what a lovely surprise.. and we   were on line😃
hello dear Hammieee,,, hamaaazzziing thoughts once again u shared with us,,😳 wat fantastic title
ur right Raj n the buddhi has touch the raw nerve in hitting Anjana & waseem they knew well how both lion & lioness will react on their loved ones..!!
 the story is becoming out of the ordinary  Nusi,,  the reality of   the protagonists just might be different from what we having seeing..
 hmm now i think we are judging pretty early,, AdiYa are not wat they are trying to show the world (or lets say their Foes),, both their reaction by last scene of ths epi were really hard to crack!! i dun think it will be ths easy for Rajveer to break them,, let see things are surely not as how it seems,, CVs has succesfully plant ths doubt in viewers head that Adi & Zoya are different teams now,, but i do feel they are vry much into same team... 😳
well you may be right Nusi... iam clearly barking the wrong tree.. my brain seems to be blocked😛
Anjana may be a real good actress,, i ve feeling the entire scene tat she s doodh ki dhuli,, every word she s uttering is nothing but truth,,😕😕 although she has been shown a thorough manipulator thruout but yday i was totally empathising with hr,, may be caz she's an experienced player..??😕
I was taken in by her extreme need, appeal to her family to save her from this mistake... but in the eyes of the law... this bad driver killed two people.. this is debateable   if one wants to clear adi's mother from what happened...
lets wait & watch hammie,, im simply loving ths new Bepannaah with ths new turn of events & ur extraordinar thoughts,, now i do wait fr epis jst like earlier days...
yes it quite different.. taking me a bit of time to get my head around it... but this track with Rajveer interests me more than the previous one...
luv n luck to u fr being so stubborn n hats of to ur perseverance..⭐️⭐️
😆😆   ohhh love your last liner... haan you know me more than I know myself Nusi...😛   and stubborn hammie  to write..and loyal to what I opt to write about... super to see you?      wifi??  connected????      thanks for turning up at my thoughts nusi... loyal and behind me always, when schedule  permits you... much love always.. yours hammie