Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
accha kiya. Anurag ko do keela do.
Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anurag and Bollywood Hungama both trolled her pr. Bollywood Hungama revealed that her pr confirmed the news she opted out.  😆 Edited by Melissaa - 5 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Actors' get falsely attached to movies all the time through their PR. I wonder what about Parineeti's PR move made him react like this?

I don't know how I feel about this. On the one hand he's being kind of mean about it. On the other hand PR people are getting ridiculous with attaching their clients to every other movie out there.

ETA: just saw melissa's Post. If her PR went as far as confirming that she opted out then I don't blame Anurag for reacting. Her PR should have either denied it or left it at no comment. Edited by IAmLuvBolly - 5 years ago
Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
And pari tweeted something too that whoever's pr should stop spreading 😆 or did I read something wrong? So who's fault is it 😆
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Actors' get falsely attached to movies all the time through their PR. I wonder what about Parineeti's PR move made him react like this?

I don't know how I feel about this. On the one hand he's being kind of mean about it. On the other hand PR people are getting ridiculous with attaching their clients to every other movie out there.

ETA: just saw melissa's Post. If her PR went as far as confirming that she opted out then I don't blame Anurag for reacting. Her PR should have either denied it or left it at no comment.

This is their reply to his tweet  :

Bollywood HungamaVerified account @Bollyhungama
Replying to @basuanurag @ParineetiChopra

Guess now it is time to get #JaggaJasoos to find out how come #Parineeti's PR confirmed she was a part of your film but opted out due to clash of dates. Hope Jagga cracks it this time

w4always thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is hilarious - after having a disaster of such epic proportions, Parineeti is pulling off this opting out stunt. She seems to be really disinterested about her career now. 
CuttingChai thumbnail
Why is she doing all this stunt? As well use PC's 6 weddings and 6 bridal showers to stay in news for couple of months.😆
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

This is their reply to his tweet :

Bollywood HungamaVerified account@Bollyhungama

<small>

</small>

Replying to @basuanurag @ParineetiChopra

Guess now it is time to get #JaggaJasoos to find out how come #Parineeti's PR confirmed she was a part of your film but opted out due to clash of dates. Hope Jagga cracks it this time

Oh crap 😆. Yea this is bad. Pari's PR should have known better. Is her PR part of YRF or an independent agency? I'm wondering if it's part of YRF and if they just miscalculated and perhaps got arrogant? It's obvious they didn't expect a reaction from Basu.
Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Oh crap 😆. Yea this is bad. Pari's PR should have known better. Is her PR part of YRF or an independent agency? I'm wondering if it's part of YRF and if they just miscalculated and perhaps got arrogant? It's obvious they didn't expect a reaction from Basu.

Last year there was a blind that said Pari's pr got a knack of attaching her name to upcoming movies and later denying the news. The blind talked about how Pari's name was attached to a John Abraham movie that her spokesperson later denied she was part of. I feel it is something her pr do from time to time but this time Anurag exposed her... I think YRF talents are managed by in-house pr. Don't think any of the YRF talent is represented by outside pr firms. 

Edited by Melissaa - 5 years ago