•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't know how Kunal's character started in the show as I watched the show from the episode where Mauli finds out about these 2.

But am forming my points based on whatever little I read in the forum and watched in the episodes.

- Kunal is an overly  pampered child. He was first pampered by his mother and Grandma and later on by his wife and in-laws.

- Kunal has always got what he desired and so today he is unable to understand why nobody wants to give him what he desires. 

This is the reason why he is unable to provide any reasons as what was missing in his and Mauli's relationship. It's just how a child also has no answers to why he has suddenly disliking his favourite toy .

This is the reason why there is no remorse on his face for betraying Mauli. He expects everybody  to give him full freedom just like he was always given to fulfill his desires. Mauli even gave him that freedom and he shamefully used to go and meet Nandini.

- His mistakes have never been pointed out nor been corrected so now when he has committed a sin, he doesn't think it to be a sin coz even today everybody is blaming only Nandini for the EMA but not him and whenever he goes to his house, everybody is at his feet.

This is why he asks Nandini also not to take this relationship as wrong .

- Kunal was never given responsibilities and so now he has absolutely no clue of what responsibilities mean. Nor is he interested in shouldering any.

When Dida faked heart attack, he had come to pay a visit and not stay .It was Dida's promise which made him stay back.

This is the reason he has no attachment for the baby and we see him.being cold to the news as he doesn't understand the meaning of responsibilities. If not for Nandini , he would never come down to Mauli.

Kunal is a grown up kid and if Nandini wants to start a living with Kunal then she needs to understand that she will have to shoulder many responsibilities as Kunal will do exactly as what he would desire. He is a spoilt kid.

Moreover there are high chances that Nandini would have to go through the exact pain as Maulis, if Kunal gets bored of her and wants to return to Mauli or his eyes falls on some other girl.

Edited by abhilasha_dream - 5 years ago
I use to thought Nandini is dumb character but I think Kunal is dumbest. character I have ever seen

he is asking to mauli at Friday episode that " r u sure that ur pregnant?"

what stupid question he has ask from mauli that too from gynaecologist doctor that r u sure that u r pregnant

common. u r asking from gynaecologists that r u sure that u r pregnant ??

and he has started   marriage preparation when   he has not divorce from mauli yet ??

itna utavalanpan??

really Kunal is dumbest,spinesless ,   weakest immature character
 you have summarise it beautifully...that's what I think abt Kunal too...
furthermore I feel he is just attracted toward nandini rather than love..
well a cheater will always be a cheater no matter what it's in their nature...it's obvious after marriage to nandini he might be bored of her and gets attracted to mauli again or another girl...it's a fact that whatever mauli went through...nandini will go through too...
Edited by Mages - 5 years ago
Originally posted by surabhi01

I use to thought Nandini is dumb character but I think Kunal is dumbest. character I have ever seen

he is asking to mauli at Friday episode that " r u sure that ur pregnant?"

what stupid question he has ask from mauli that too from gynaecologist doctor that r u sure that u r pregnant

common. u r asking from gynaecologists that r u sure that u r pregnant ??

and he has started   marriage preparation when   he has not divorce from mauli yet ??

itna utavalanpan??

really Kunal is dumbest,spinesless ,   weakest immature character

He is not Dumb or spineless. He is immature.

Although he has no father , he was never given a chance to shoulder responsibilities. 

He has been protected and spoilt to the core.

He was lucky enough to get married to a girl who also was strong and protected him , this led to him living in his own way although married.

His eyes fell on Nandini and he got attracted and as he is immature he wants his toy to himself as soon as possible,  otherwise his heart would not be able to take anything., that's why no wait for divorce And marriage preparations starts.

It's very clear , Kunal will get bored of Nandini once he gets her as Nandini is not a strong woman and she will not be able to take on the NAKHRAS of Kunal at all. Kunal will go back to Mauli and so the pendulum will continue till the time one out of 2 - Mauli or Nandini doesn't take a firm stand on this circle or Kunal grows up And starts taking up his decisions seriously.

Originally posted by Mages

you have summarise it beautifully...that's what I think abt Kunal too...
furthermore I feel he is just attracted toward nandini rather than love..
well a cheater will always be a cheater no matter what it's in their nature...it's obvious after marriage to nandini he might be bored of her and gets attracted to mauli again or another girl...it's a fact that whatever mauli went through...nandini will go through too...

It's not necessary for a cheater to be a cheater always . People do find their true love in somebody else after getting married and they break their relationship .

But there is a major difference here which is the reason why one has done cheating.

Kunal has no answers when somebody asks him - Why Nandini and not Mauli ? This kind of clueless men only go for more cheating as their mind and heart just can't rest on one girl.