Wouldn't you agree? Baby U n me 've got this groovy kinda love

mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
8 years on IF and it finally took only a 4 month long DHTH for me to finally feel a relationship with a set of virtual folks ranging from students to CAs to wallstreet traders to IT professionals and what not...all with totally different quirks and 'whacko'-ness but joint by love for a couple who made the Nose an eternally erotic zone ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I have interacted with so many of you, have loved you and laughed at your jokes, I have loved the sheer craziness of this forum ...and you are all virtual !!! A cheeky person on this forum once threw Shakespeare at me "What's in a name ...that which we call a rose by any other name will smell just as sweet" ...maybe there is some merit to this quote in a world of Aadhaars ! After all we are just a bunch of IF IDs with colorful badges (Dazzler, Rockerz etc) and yet we bonded so much.

This is definitely not farewell, but I would like to say that once all this is over, I will miss
- The audacious clickbaits (I pulled my hair a lot)
- The unconditional fanlove for a man in a white shirt and rolled sleeves...the forum used to be wet with all the salivating
- The depth of analysis of so many emotions and relationships
- The craze for the "fire" scenes ... we unashamedly and unequivocally love sex on screen ๐Ÿ˜›
- The excellent name calling we had for the villains
- The hurricane that was created on twitter when someone said "its ending" - what a ruckus ๐Ÿ˜† ...sometimes I pity the Sony admin ๐Ÿ˜†
- the ghost member who only liked posts at all times of day or night but never wrote ๐Ÿ˜›
- the hunger for promos and SBS clippings
- the dedicated WUs in the middle of the night (that took some resilience and discipline)

...And soo much more.

Love you guys and keep the craziness alive โค๏ธ

Here's wishing you all the best of hope for a confirmed Season 2 with Karan Kundrra and Yogita Bihani

Edited by mysterygirl123 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
With the confirmation of season 2, i feels like coming back to this place. Let's start the fun again.
Sahithi.A thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@mysterygirl
the ghost member who only liked posts at all times of day or night but never wrote

this is still intriguing you right.. I think understanding this person is now ur obsession ๐Ÿ˜†

sometimes I pity the Sony admin

initially I also thought what all would they be reading in a day, but then thought what if I was Sony Twitter admin.. I would be LOLing 200 times a day ๐Ÿ˜† 
best job to be reading all those comments..

Originally posted by: mysterygirl123

8 years on IF and it finally took only a 4 month long DHTH for me to finally feel a relationship with a set of virtual folks ranging from students to CAs to wallstreet traders to IT professionals and what not...all with totally different quirks and 'whacko'-ness but joint by love for a couple who made the Nose an eternally erotic zone๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I have interacted with so many of you, have loved you and laughed at your jokes, I have loved the sheer craziness of this forum ...and you are all virtual !!! A cheeky person on this forum once threw Shakespeare at me "What's in a name ...that which we call a rose by any other name will smell just as sweet" ...maybe there is some merit to this quote! After all we are just a bunch of IF IDs with colorful badges (Dazzler, Rockerz etc) and yet we bonded so much.

This is definitely not farewell, but I would like to say that once all this is over, I will miss
- The audacious clickbaits (I pulled my hair a lot)
- The unconditional fanlove for a man in a white shirt and rolled sleeves...the forum used to be wet with all the salivating
- The depth of analysis of so many emotions and relationships
- The craze for the "fire" scenes ... we unashamedly and unequivocally love sex on screen๐Ÿ˜›
- The excellent name calling we had for the villains
- The hurricane that was created on twitter when someone said "its ending" - what a ruckus๐Ÿ˜†...sometimes I pity the Sony admin๐Ÿ˜†
-

the ghost member who only liked posts at all times of day or night but never wrote๐Ÿ˜›
- the hunger for promos and SBS clippings
- the dedicated WUs in the middle of the night (that took some resilience and discipline)

...And soo much more.

Love you guys and keep the craziness aliveโค๏ธ

Here's wishing you all the best of hope for a confirmed Season 2 with Karan Kundrra and Yogita Bihani

Jao Mat season 2 is confirmed finally by ekta and altbalaji too..
K

Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I missed u @mysteryGirl ๐Ÿค—
vkrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@mysterygirl- I even remember that you had recently taken a 1 year subscription to altbalaji and were dissapointed when news about the discontinuation spread . So now your subscription willl be put to good use !!!! Edited by vkrish - 5 years ago
mysterygirl123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kankabhor

With the confirmation of season 2, i feels like coming back to this place. Let's start the fun again.

I wish they are able to bring back the original charm - that's integral to our fun
mysterygirl123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahithi.A

@mysterygirl

the ghost member who only liked posts at all times of day or night but never wrote

this is still intriguing you right.. I think understanding this person is now ur obsession ๐Ÿ˜†

sometimes I pity the Sony admin

initially I also thought what all would they be reading in a day, but then thought what if I was Sony Twitter admin.. I would be LOLing 200 times a day ๐Ÿ˜† 
best job to be reading all those comments..

@bold1 : Hahaha yes my curiosity is at an all time high
@bold2: Its actually fun...some of those comments and curses are really creative
mysterygirl123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjuhi_kk

I missed u @mysteryGirl ๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿ˜ณ yeah we want the old days of fun back

Btw, I have a new name for Rishabh - "Adrak" ...kahin se bhhi badh raha hai
Edited by mysterygirl123 - 5 years ago
mysterygirl123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vkrish

@mysterygirl- I even remember that you had recently taken a 1 year subscription to altbalaji and were dissapointed when news about the discontinuation spread . So now your subscription willl be put to good use !!!!

๐Ÿ˜† - yeah a 6 months subscription ...I hope I get paisa wasooli with good content too. Loved the face-off yesterday