CID

Hello Friends...

pinky118 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello Everyone... I hope some of you remember me. Just wanted to share my sweet journey on CID forum.😛
I joined 6 years ago while searching for some cid episodes I visited the forum and noticed that it has so much fans and latest news regarding my most favourite show cid so i just signed up. After some time I became active here i got so much friends because of CID   ❤️ . We use to came here and on FC threads every night buht maza ata tha din ki thakan utar jati thi we use to talk, laugh, discuss CID till late night. What a wonderful time it was. CID ki wajah se dost bane itne.. I hope they remember their "Pinkoo😛 . Then I became inactive for a very long time almost 10 months i guess woah its a long time as i was quite busy and i am still screwed up but the news about CID ending made me visit forum again again to get any latest news and I realised that i missed this place😔.Hum to ek din b miss nahi karte the roz ate the baatien karte the. Just want to say Hi to all my friends   😳Edited by pinky118 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinky118 thumbnail
CID khattam ho gaya wo b aise ufff its still unbelievable .. sony was so unprofessional and because of that aisa lag raha tha ke kuch ho ga aisa but so abruptly it happens that its hard to digest . This show was an integral part of my life is show ki wajah se to yahan dost bane hum itne .. I miss CID. We all have so many memories attached to this show.Is show ko dhek kar royi hun mai is show ke liye b royi hun mai hanse b buht hein 2 din se sari yaadien taza ho gayi hein sab refresh ho gaya hai aur b hard ho gaya hai yeh accept karna
😭
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hello Pinkoo🤗
i remember the days in Daya's FC. GD, you, BT di, Anjali.. it was so fun to talk to you all and spent the nights sleepless. 
I already miss the chats of AS's FC, Abhijeet's AT, Daya's FC
I got Roopal, You, GD, BT di, Anji, Anu di, Payel, Shreya di, Diya, Riyu, Himani di, Pari, binod, RK, Mini,Beena di, SD api, Swathi, Vis di, Deba di and many more!!!!!...oh man i cannot end the count! i got so many close friends from this forum. I will miss the birthday celebrations in this forum!😭 
Though the cid forum get closed i hope we all can have a common place to have chats.. maybe a chat club of CIDians? 
Twilight123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes Rifu
i also miss my CID forum so much. those were the golden days of my life. no tension, no burden. now a days life has become hell. that's why i left watching CID because i was so busy in my struggles. now, my beloved show is ending but my problems not yet ended. 
i will miss this show always, and the people here. i have to write a long message to pay regards to my friends here. will post later. 
pinky118 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AS-Rifi

Hello Pinkoo🤗

i remember the days in Daya's FC. GD, you, BT di, Anjali.. it was so fun to talk to you all and spent the nights sleepless.
I already miss the chats of AS's FC, Abhijeet's AT, Daya's FC
I got Roopal, You, GD, BT di, Anji, Anu di, Payel, Shreya di, Diya, Riyu, Himani di, Pari, binod, RK, Mini,Beena di, SD api, Swathi, Vis di, Deba di and many more!!!!!...oh man i cannot end the count! i got so many close friends from this forum. I will miss the birthday celebrations in this forum!😭
Though the cid forum get closed i hope we all can have a common place to have chats.. maybe a chat club of CIDians?

Rifiii 🤗 i really miss u all yaar that time was amazing then life became so busy aur abhi b buht zada busy ise sab mein CID forum par aur FC par ana band hua but cid ke off air hone ki news se sab kuch jaise rewind ho gaya ho mind mein i miss that 😭 yeap we should go for a chatclub 😊
pinky118 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twilight123

Yes Rifu

i also miss my CID forum so much. those were the golden days of my life. no tension, no burden. now a days life has become hell. that's why i left watching CID because i was so busy in my struggles. now, my beloved show is ending but my problems not yet ended.
i will miss this show always, and the people here. i have to write a long message to pay regards to my friends here. will post later.

Hii 🤗
We all will miss CID it became an integral part of our lives we all have so many lovely memories attached to it thats why its really hard to digest this