Dill Mill Gaye...A Journey (Fun Corner)

-Villete- thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Hi, you guys! I'm Anaya and like everybody else on this forum, I've been in love with DMG since August 20th, 2007 - the day it commenced! 😆😆

Back then, I had absolutely no clue that India-forums existed and an amazing place like DMG forum existed for people to virtually indulge, interact, communicate, speculate, gossip, contemplate, predict, write and gush about all things DMG in real time. Haha, I'm sure there was a whole bunch of us out there and if anything, I feel immensely sad for not discovering this forum earlier.😭😭

I finally landed here accidentally in the year 2009 and ever since, it has been a roller-coaster ride. Just like ya'll, I met amazing people here and made some lasting friendships over the time. I loved logging in on ever opportunity available to read, read, comment and just read some more...

It took me a while to figure out the fact that every little thing was dissected, discussed and enjoyed on the forum be it- Armaan's couture, the love stories, the amazing comic-timing of the cast and what not. And then came a time when we just fought and fought and fought over our favourite pairs! Haha, in retrospect, I'm sure nobody misses the arguments yet everybody misses the fun on the forum. Not everybody who was part of the forum since the beginning still checks in on the forum, but there's still some of us around who hang in for our sheer love for the one of the greatest series of our life times (well, admit it, if you're still here that you are head over heels) and wouldn't it be great if we could revel in some of the old fun! ðŸ˜ģ

It's the year 2018 and I haven't found a show to replace the frenzy that DMG's left me in but wouldn't it be fun if I could erase all memory of the show, sit back and watch it from S01, Episode 1 and then come back and share my love for the show on the forum? What if we can do just that?

Well, here's a question - Do you miss the active discussions, speculating over what happens next, having endless conversations about how you loved this scene and hoped for that scene to pan out differently? Do you miss talking about the jokes Atul cracked or the pranks the gang put the hospital staff through

? Haha, well if you do...join in! â­ïļ

But there's more! Alternate story lines! Parallel Universes! I must be incredibly jobless these days (nope, just procrastinating) to go to the 4852nd page of this forum and to read the posts made almost 12 years ago, but here I am, guilty as charged. And I couldn't help but grin like a fool going all Awww! And what not while reading all the comments and posts from the very first episode, the first week, the first month and so on... 

Looking back in time, some of these comments seem so naive and innocent when they question the outcome of the show - Will it turn into an Ekta love saga or will it maintain its flavour throughout? Who's the cute new doctor on the show (Shubhankar)? Why does that Armaan guy wear two shirts and still look amazing? Will Anjali fall for Armaan? Will Atul and Sapna end up together?...so on and so forth. 

Well, we all had these questions but what if we could still indulge in them now? 

Here's a chance to do just that! Bring up the thoughts you had in the first week of the show...who ended up with whom? Who'd do what? And every crazy little parallel universe theory you indulged in and forgot about along the way. We could do drabbles on these "hatke ideas, short stories, discussions, fantasies and what not? Of course, it is not just limited to discussing different outcomes but the original tracks as well.

So guys, if you love DMG just as much, join in and get on the fun ride...Let's Indulge and fall in love with Dill Mill Gayye once again...for as many times as we can. (Guilty, much?)ðŸĪŠðŸĨģ

Polite request - We can discuss the various elements of the show here as they were, the what ifs and just about everything on your mind but refrain from going down the road of what if the cast wouldn't have changed so frequently or a certain character had never existed in Season 2, etc. Let's make this a place for us to reminisce the forum while it was in its full glory and forget the petty issues and differences between us all. Let us strictly avoid talking about the leading actresses and just refer them all as Riddhima. Let us not segregate and hate but unite to live through the best parts of the show again.âĪïļ

HERE WE GO...GET ON BOARD! ðŸ‘ðŸ˜›

*****Special shout-out to Prags (DMGThings). I'd dedicate this thread to her. Sorry for being MIA for so long and not replying to your stories like I promised. You go ahead and get mad at me but I've absolutely loved chatting up DMG with you in the past and I'd totally dedicate this to you for being the awesome person you are! ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ˜ģ

Edited by -Villete- - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Villete- thumbnail
 This post is reserved for future use.
-Villete- thumbnail

So here's one from me...

SHUBHANKAR âĪïļ SAPNA

I had always wondered if Shubhankar and Sapna would have ended up together, how'd that pan out?

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely loved Keerti and Shubhankar, we all did. But it seemed like Sapna could have had a more powerful storyline if Shubhankar would have reciprocated her feelings and a love story would have ensued...

I have always felt that Shubhankar was initially introduced as a young, charming, suave, good-looking, intelligent and a very mature attending who gave us all those cute feels. It was later revealed that he was a widower and a father as well. But what if this sweet but mature Doctor had fallen in love with our extremely naive and adorable Dr. Sapna?

This is when Shubhankar wasn't all goofy and didn't do all those stupid but hilarious things with the guys.

So keeping Keerti aside, I ask ya'll, can you imagine that happening and how do you think it'd have happened in the show? 

All sorts of interpretations, dialogues and scenarios are welcome guys! Hope you liked the idea of this thread!

Edited by -Villete- - 5 years ago
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oho! Been absolute ages since you posted this and I never even knew about it! Aajkal forum itna check hi nahi karti! UGH. Can't believe I missed this!
Thank you so very much for the shoutout! <333333333333333333

Waise, I never actually really shipped Sapna & Shubho together. I did, however, always wonder if Champ & Sappy would have gotten together. That romance would have been so much better than Anjy & Atul!
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^ also! Wow! Just noticed that I actually replying after exactly 4 months! Shame on you, Prags! Gotta be more active around here!
armaan.ridz thumbnail
Wow visited the forum after a long time as got to see this post.
Very nicely put
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
a post like this after 11 years of the show. We fans are not appreciated enough