Bepannah,my thoughts, united, associated, connected souls..

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~My thoughts ~ep 161   26.10.18..   United ,associated and connected souls...

Once a mock marriage pulled her through, to crack a deal!! Now  a piece of paper needs her signature to save her fathers life. her signature only seals a deal. Yet more than ever before, it does reflect the fact that she truly loves Adi.. one signed piece of paper cannot divorce her from the endless love she has for Aditya. In fact more than ever more before, she has purpose to exclaim she loves him!

Their souls were married , well before they even took the holy vows. Their support for each other ,especially, during perilous times, systematically taught them  to respect the callings of destiny , that which brought them together , despite  the canopy of controversy  over their heads! Their public vows only confirmed the Bepannah love between them. before taking their sacred vows, they were united.. now the time has come for them to put into practice, honour the vows that they took during their marriage.  

With the back drop of a faith festival the fight between vice and virtue rages on. In the world's  fairground . People board and  disembark the rides of circumstances. The strong in spirit, survive the thrills. Yet all make choices  either to join in the hustle bustle and hype of life itself! Or shy away cautiously. Only once born to this world,one has to take better or worse! Many wear masks and cover their real faces. Others show their faces but still conceal from the world ,those  many fears held within themselves. The gigantic effigy of  the evil one looms high above the crowd as a reminder that both good and evil reside side by side in the fair ground of the world. Zoya gives the mystery woman a rough ride!

It's a fair combat if both opponents  are well versed with other. However the mystery woman knows a lot about Zoya. this is a partial combat as, Zoya  knows nothing about her hidden foe

Pressure tactics where people are coerced to make sentimental choices between loved ones usually breaks  even the strongest contender.  Zoya with divorce papers in her hands is nabbed with the spirited old woman who dons many hats. Each hat signifies her varied strategy to make dance Zoya to her tunes.

"All the worlds surely a stage.The mystery woman hides in  the wings of  her stage,  but pulls her performances. Mind you, she gives Zoya the cue via her telephonic commands.

Only Zoya once on the world's  stage decides to do her own thing! Zoya was always self- willed! Listens to her own  heart.  Take a look how Adi's dear wife, regards this sham divorce paper! It binds her closer than ever before! To Adi  who taught her how to smile, after those times, when she  thought she could never smile again!

Yes let this whole circus, this unseen woman controls !hear the song of Zoya's heart! that  she loves Adi!  

What a  contrast only  a while ago he doubts if she has second thoughts about him? as  he was not her first love! pity he cannot hear her declaration! divorce unthinkable!  Zoya  is satisfied in  her endless love for Aditya!  So one pathetic piece of paper titled divorce! cannot   divorce, disassociate, disconnect Zoya's soul from Aditya's soul. Soulmates forever

Mystery woman has  to try a little harder  to get Zoya's signature. She manipulates  Zoya by differentiating between  real and made up relationships. Tries to convince Zoya, that its divinity that makes  the bond of parent and children!  Whereas relationships  that humans make for themselves!  are  hollow, unworthy!  For Zoya s  signature, she  also  reiterates  its meaningless to support Adi and his family, all nothing short of being  a fraudulent family. But bless her! Zoya does not budge!  When all else  appears to  fail in terms of splitting Zoya from Adi emotionally,  craftily  the woman  , reminds Zoya of her past grief. That her   real love was Yash! The woman clearly tempts, tests Zoya's marital  vows to Adi !  all the words the woman  uses are to  crack Zoya enough! by pressing those buttons which will make Zoya dither.. and then eventually sign to divorce Adi!

Zoya puts up a strong resistance ! to the woman. who continues to pressurize ,compel and bully her into signing the divorce papers. She seems to know that  Zoya had encountered divorce before! Would have been done! had it not been to the freak mishap! But she reinstates, never fear, that which was not done before!  Will be done now!  mind you Zoya too will not easily oblige the woman!  who certainly has her own agenda!

Zoya lays down her conditions! streaks of an entrepreneur! Plus a good warrior! What strategems! Firstly, the safe hand over of her father than she'll give the signed papers!  Next  she threatens to set ablaze the papers, along with  the wicked woman's evil designs!  Furthermore,  Zoya  counts backwards to allure the mystery woman into exposing herself before Zoya..

Fire that  symbolizes both, divinity and  life energy!  Fire  also symbolizes burning the wicked and turning them to ashes like the giant size effigy of Ravan! The woman gives in and tells Zoya her father is around the effigy.  Whereas the woman threatens Zoya with the death of Waseem.. Zoya's inherent virtue makes her retort, life and death is gods hands! and the good in her makes her believe that no harm shall come to her!  The one thing that worries the wicked woman is Zoya's fearless confidence in virtue.

The episode shows  many searches  are on !Adi  puzzled looks for Zoya! Zoya desperately seeks her father! The mystery woman   seeks for Zoya and Adi's divorce!  Rajveer looks out for Adi's targeted reaction!  after his talk with Zoya! When all hope is lost one comes down to  ones knees. Like Zoya, the upright question, why does vice win over virtue?  The pandit  asks Zoya to   look out for  inherent  fears within herself , The pandit enlightens Zoya that one's greatest victory,  is  when one overcomes the evil within one's self. The idea is of self- appraisal, and seek wisdom dormant in oneself. That is the biggest victory. To defeat the Ravan within the self. Inside, within. Meaning  hidden, not exposed.. Zoya calls for her father around  Ravan's effigy... is dragged off the stage.  Arjun at home stands before the statute of Buddha  who points  to enlightenment, that leads to truth!

Curtains are raised too.. truth is exposed to us! Rajveer is the mystery woman's son! Ravan to the world! but Ram for her! he failed before but now who returns again! to expose before the world! the truth behind the duplicity of the Hoodas !

Zoya trips ! calls Aditya!!  but its Rajveer who holds her from falling.

Arjun   phones Noor but she  cuts him off. Harsh and Anjana , search  for answers, why  both brothers  rushed off outside in a hurry? Anjana as always without knowing the truth,  blames Zoya for the furore! Arjun tries to protect Zoya and Adi  and deviates his parents attention by putting on a performance!! no body loves him! you both care only for Adi!

Rajveer  puts on one performance before Zoya.. all to create misunderstanding between Adi and Zoya .. that she cannot deny that she married Adi to take revenge!! Blames Zoya for putting on a charade, while the reality is which she knows  that it was he who   planted  her  with the Hooda's so she could be a fly on the wall!  create  rifts within the Hoodas. How he mocks an irate Zoya that  either she  suffers with  amnesia?  or  just plain puts on a performance! Rajveer  grabs her arms !  Zoya pushes him away with a warning that  no one can separate her from Aditya! and no one can  break her family either!  Rajveer  sneers, cut the good wife drama! No one is watching  her performance!!! They  stop and  look !Adi stands with furrowed brow and a quizzical expression!   Will  Adi be impressed by Rajveer's devious  performance?  Will he  spot Zoya's truth? will Adi join the dots, that he was phoned by an unknown number and asked to come to the fair! Probably to see the farce before him? hamlet53 27.10.18

Ok, its great to see Rajveer ,Apurva back in fit form. Loved his "keen,mean, lean hungry look!.. previously too it was a joy to see the great actors, Jenny, Harshad and Apurva together! Seems like interesting  times ahead for Bepannah ! have a great Sunday.. pardons for  late post..  much love hammie    

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
beautiful post❤️
it was a good episode😊

What a  contrast only  a while ago he doubts if she has second thoughts about him? as  he was not her first love! pity he cannot hear her declaration! divorce unthinkable!  Zoya  is satisfied in  her endless love for Aditya!  So one pathetic piece of paper titled divorce! cannot   divorce, disassociate, disconnect Zoya's soul from Aditya's soul. Soulmates forever.

the highlight of the episode was zoya standing with the divorce papers signed by 'zoya aditya hooda' in the crowd.. and she said it again and again 'i love you aditya' such a good scene.. too many feels yet heartbreaking💔

Furthermore,  Zoya  counts backwards to allure the mystery woman into exposing herself before Zoya..Fire that  symbolizes both, divinity and  life energy!  Fire  also symbolizes burning the wicked and turning them to ashes like the giant size effigy of Ravan! 

i liked how zoya played her game with nani😆.. looking for abbu everywhere but couldn't find him!

Arjun   phones Noor but she  cuts him off. Harsh and Anjana , search  for answers, why  both brothers  rushed off outside in a hurry? Anjana as always without knowing the truth,  blames Zoya for the furore! Arjun tries to protect Zoya and Adi  and deviates his parents attention by putting on a performance!! no body loves him! you both care only for Adi!

this scene kinda cracked me up🤣 ...arjun is too funny and sweet😆

Rajveer  puts on one performance before Zoya.. all to create misunderstanding between Adi and Zoya .. that she cannot deny that she married Adi to take revenge!! Blames Zoya for putting on a charade, while the reality is which she knows  that it was he who   planted  her  with the Hooda's so she could be a fly on the wall!

anddd rajveer is back.. idk y but i felt so happy😆... whatever he told zoya i actually believed it for a second😲.. he was so convincing.. i wonder how adi will react.. maybe i know how will he react but  really wanna see.. this track is getting interesting day by day!

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

beautiful post❤️  good afternoon 😃 Maryam.. sunny day  here..  and me smiling to get the heart.. 😊

it was a good episode😊
 I loved the fairground back ground... the waiting ,searching, the thrills  
What a  contrast only  a while ago he doubts if she has second thoughts about him? as  he was not her first love! pity he cannot hear her declaration! divorce unthinkable!  Zoya  is satisfied in  her endless love for Aditya!  So one pathetic piece of paper titled divorce! cannot   divorce, disassociate, disconnect Zoya's soul from Aditya's soul. Soulmates forever.

this divorce comes out of nowhere.. so a bit too contrived ,to me..
the highlight of the episode was zoya standing with the divorce papers signed by 'zoya aditya hooda' in the crowd.. and she said it again and again 'i love you aditya' such a good scene.. too many feels yet heartbreaking💔  Jennifer  acted very well.. camera panned her shots well.. 
it was a  difficult  situation Zoya was put in.. in a little lesser way Adi was put in, when his mother asked  him  to chose between Zoya and her...

Furthermore,  Zoya  counts backwards to allure the mystery woman into exposing herself before Zoya..Fire that  symbolizes both, divinity and  life energy!  Fire  also symbolizes burning the wicked and turning them to ashes like the giant size effigy of Ravan! 

i liked how zoya played her game with nani😆.. looking for abbu everywhere but couldn't find him!

yes me to pleased she  was more wise than foolish .. even nani has to admit.. Zoya is smarter than she thought

this scene kinda cracked me up🤣 ...arjun is too funny and sweet😆

wot a performance he puts on... Arjun has to be the most lovable bro in the story   good to have a brief  comic relief with the rest of the tearful episode

Rajveer  puts on one performance before Zoya.. all to create misunderstanding between Adi and Zoya .. that she cannot deny that she married Adi to take revenge!! Blames Zoya for putting on a charade, while the reality is which she knows  that it was he who   planted  her  with the Hooda's so she could be a fly on the wall!

anddd rajveer is back.. idk y but i felt so happy😆... whatever he told zoya i actually believed it for a second😲.. he was so convincing.. i wonder how adi will react.. maybe i know how will he react but  really wanna see.. this track is getting interesting day by day!

I guess Maryam we  recall how   in the past too he  duped  some people like me  into believing he was an under cover cop... but I always thought he had a bone to pick  with Adi in particular... 

this is a fantastic arrangement of three stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️... looking forward to seeing this trio👏👏

but the classic pic is of Harshad..Adi... Roarrr! Sheru!    loved  the expression of a lion , majestically  prowling the fair ground jungle..  thinking before he paws and claws his prey!

👏👏👏 this is the number one pic... thank you will use this as my  desktop!
waise I Want a Rajveer/ Arjun scene... humara Arjun bhi  number one  vakal hai!
THANKYOU Maryam for my Sunday treat! and lets keep watching and enjoying the show!much love ,yours hammie

amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hii Hammie!! Sorry I have been mad busy with asli duniya..was under the weather too...and had gone missing for a while from your threads...😊
Firstly how are you? What are the doctors saying? what about the procedure?...
Coming to the analysis thank you again because it is through your eyes I am getting to watch the show because honestly somehow the show has lost its charm for me...So i decided to read all your reviews today to get an idea of what all is happening...and also get to read something that resonates with me always!! I might lose interest in the show but never in your writings...They are fantastic always... and most of the times deeper than what the cvs show😆
Ad always an amazing review hammie...I love the way you describe the journey of life here...
Divorce came up?? 🤔
i really dont know where all this is headed...
one good thing is aurva is back...that man has a very endearing personality offscreen ofcourse and i would love him to whip up a storm that will get adiya closer...
lots of ❤️
juhi...

Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo Juhi amore.😃😃 lovely to see you  mate
Hii Hammie!! Sorry I have been mad busy with asli duniya..was under the weather too...and had gone missing for a while from your threads...😊 hope you better now.. and as for the real world.. I know..me too much bogged down by it.. only sneak back here when I can
Firstly how are you? What are the doctors saying? what about the procedure?...      aye, it  will be go ahead, have called me in Nov for pre procedure assessment.. and they'll take it from there.. listen thanks for asking and showing concern😃
Coming to the analysis thank you again because it is through your eyes I am getting to watch the show because honestly somehow the show has lost its charm for me...So i decided to read all your reviews today to get an idea of what all is happening...and also get to read something that resonates with me always!! I might lose interest in the show but never in your writings...They are fantastic always... and most of the times deeper than what the cvs show😆 .. oh that's a shame, mind you with the new biddy in the show, I too was going hummm.. but its great to see Apurva back in the show! so some   mind mapping.. for sure
Ad always an amazing review hammie...I love the way you describe the journey of life here...
Divorce came up?? 🤔  yeah to twist and divert the story to add pepper ,salt and lemon!
i really dont know where all this is headed... like I said a sharp swerve! me was waiting them to celebrate their togetherness.. as a married couple.. but ye abhi ho na saka.
one good thing is aurva is back...that man has a very endearing personality offscreen ofcourse and i would love him to whip up a storm that will get adiya closer...yes me too would love that , will make a fine pair.. there was fireworks between them before too.. Apurva does look sauve..😛 
lots of ❤️
juhi...
listen as always great to see you on my  thoughts..  did miss your comments, but I figured out you must be busy with other things... do come when you can Juhi... it keeps me motivated to write on Bepannah... much love, as ever yours hammie