Raadhika's curse on mistress

akniti thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Does the curse has any impact on future story? Coz that curse was stressed...i feel so...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I too feel it's a hint of another twist...
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
yes...it does seem to hint post-leap...i feel mauli will let go kunal to nandini...they get divorce...kunan gets married but after marriage they face problems in their marriage and nandini will not be able to conceive...after decades kunal meets mauli and he will meet his kid and tries to get close with mauli for his kid and might regret for his EMA...it depends how mauli character shape up after leap Edited by Mages - 5 years ago
akniti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

yes...it does seem to hint post-leap...i feel mauli will let go kunal to nandini...they get divorce...kunan gets married but after marriage they face problems in their marriage and nandini will not be able to conceive...after decades kunal meets mauli and he will meet his kid and tries to get close with mauli for his kid and might regret for his EMA...it depends how mauli character shape up after leap

I too felt so...
There was no need for tht curse if it doesnt have any significance...
looseseal thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mages

yes...it does seem to hint post-leap...i feel mauli will let go kunal to nandini...they get divorce...kunan gets married but after marriage they face problems in their marriage and nandini will not be able to conceive...after decades kunal meets mauli and he will meet his kid and tries to get close with mauli for his kid and might regret for his EMA...it depends how mauli character shape up after leap

And he will start new affair with Mouli behid Nandu's back...new silsil making a perfect cirle of karma. 

At the end tho kunal should die alone. Mouli should get her happily ever after whatever that may look like, single mom or a second marriage. and nandu should just...i dont even care. hopefully she gets to wear designer sarees all her life. she has been through a lot, she deserves that much. 
manj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I feel in future nandini will have kunal's child which no one will know of.
But who knows what these cvs have planned, whether a leap will take place or not.
Mages thumbnail
the curse definitely has significant for the future...
i hope mauli kick the hell out of kunal post-leap...give him immense pain that can never be heal and he live through that till he dies
akniti thumbnail

Originally posted by: manj

I feel in future nandini will have kunal's child which no one will know of.

But who knows what these cvs have planned, whether a leap will take place or not.

If tht happens no significance for tht curse 
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
May be mauli divorces kunal them kunal nandini get married but N can't conceive then post leap kunal meets mauli and his kid then he keep going to mauli to meet his kid and that will make N insecure.
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

May be mauli divorces kunal them kunal nandini get married but N can't conceive then post leap kunal meets mauli and his kid then he keep going to mauli to meet his kid and that will make N insecure.

I want mauli to kick him out of the house when he tries to meet his kid...he doesn't deserve to be a father...while it will be a lesson to nandini,how does it feel when ur husband thoughts are occupied with ur bff's thoughts whom is also his ex-wife and the mother of his child...incomplete relationship yet so complete