Bepannah,my thoughts, Never a dull moment!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~My thoughts ~ep 160   25.10.18..   Never a dull moment!

Well constructed start of the episode. For Zoya the pepper spray heralds the warning of being attacked!  Hard for her to ignore the sense of danger. What with her fear of being kidnapped.

This contrasts with pepper the seasoning! symbolic of spice and excitement!  This without a double,  relates to  Adi's amorous advances towards his wife. The pepper spray in his face kick starts  a series of give and take romantic  interactions between this married couple. The whole spicy and exciting kidnap of Zoya is totally staged by the romantically adventurous Adi. His irritation and hurt she causes! needs compensation in a most befitting setting! Dim lights,  lit candles.. an anticipating bed! And most importantly  the tulle flowing curtains! Adding to their intimate, flirty, playful moves. Now he sees her! then not!  every time he desires to add spice and excitement to their bond. The flowing, flimsy tulle curtains come between the two! Its curtains down for him at times! Then its raised curtains!  Unknowingly to both,  a sheer film of the past prevents them from sealing their lips together! Foolishly or more like a Freudian  slip ! a song , a bad memory slips out of Adi's mouth.. don't leave me yet my beloved. Mine heart wants more!

Somewhere the tulle curtains relate to knowledge that Zoya has, but Adi is unaware off! Zoya will have to part the curtains! Let in the light of truth before him too. Only then can both fight the foe who fights them from a vantage point.. supported by shadows, and darkness!  Raise the curtains Zoya!  the marriage vows have to be fulfilled! Enlighten Adi! let in the rays of the sun that Adi symbolizes, only then can she alongside him, can dispel the darkness that dapples their world every now and then!

Still shrouded in the privacy of the tulle curtain, love subtly realizes  that.. which bodes willingness and comfort  between both man and wife. Adi adds the spicy, peppery, disciplined excitement through his touch and double meaning  words! As her husband he has kidnapped her, to hold her captive for life ! Zoya flirts back,  she will gladly be  in his bondage  till eternity!

The woman holds one end on the rope... the other end she links up with the lives of Adi and Zoya.  The rope she holds coiled up  almost like a snake.  Long enough to help her reach her goals and destination. Better to have surplus , then be confronted with shortage! One never knows, when she may need to expand and stretch her strategies to win her purpose!  Its no surprise that she too holds an unseen captive Waseem ! As a means to get to her end! A means which is one of Zoya's weakness! Other than Adi. Two key men that mean the very life to Adi

Zoya's mettle of honouring her marital vows are yet again towed by the mystery woman's rope!  Zoya obeys standing up Adi s anticipated nuptial night ! to be taken for a ride to negotiate release of her father. The wager is going to be high! Nullify her vows of marriage, for the life of her father! So once again Zoya undertakes a bumpy journey!

Adi too travels alone.. in search for his wife. His mock romantic kidnap of Zoya, revolves into a rather sudden, odd disappearance of Zoya!

Zoya in the funfair is one baffling and giddy experience. Metaphorically relates to her being in a public place! Relates to her memories of childhood times with loved ones! Her father? The merry go round, is fun but can be hazardous too, if one falls! It's revolving movement is fast paced and can throw ones clarity of vision and perspective! The old  woman , mistress puppeteer!  makes Zoya and  Adi both dance like two puppets  controlled by her strings!  The fair ground becomes the place for Zoya to receive the gamble she is meant to take. Divorce Adi for her father's life! The stakes are high!   One man who gave her life! the other man who gave her a rebirth!

Arjun too at home confirms to Adi that Zoya hasn't returned home! The issue for Adi is, that Zoya rather unceremoniously  has gone missing. Arjun though takes his concern to another level. Is Adi rushing her into things? fulling the next step in becoming man and wife? Perhaps her sudden  disappearance means she's not really ready for the next step of married life?  Arjun moots his notion, may be Zoya hasn't really moved on as yet? Needs more time. Adi turns Arjun down! he has reason too, as we too are aware. Well before they faced their true love for each they had already moved on,  only then had they unanimously decided to get married!

Once before Arjun had queried Adi, that not everyone's love story reaches a happy ending. That time too Adi had firmly believed their love story will have a happy ending!

But now, Adi does begin to wonder, every time he makes advancement towards her she does tend to back out at crucial points. Arjun teases Adi's thought process, by adding Zoya may have moved on before the actual point of marriage. Whether she has moved on enough, can only be seen now? after the formality of marriage.

Adi  does ponder.. he knows Zoya has the tendency to take longer to mull things over. The question is will Adi continue to persevere in his love for her. He already gets bogged down by the fact that Zoya is not over her first marriage.. which brings him on the next conclusion that he  is not her first love! This is tragic!  I  wish Adi can hear his heart and have faith that he and only he! is Zoya's True love! for one may have more than one, first love... but only   the chosen ones, are blessed with finding their true love! hamlet53,26.10 .18 

The episode spells continuity between Adi and Zoya's love saga. Their relationship went through highs and lows. Eventually now they are married.. an important section of their marital life is still missing. However due to the  inclusion of the thrill element ! that dispels monotony! drastic changes seem to raise their heads.. the story shows much promise as there is plenty in it to keep the viewers engaged.  As for me  I am pleased I could still make a late post..   enjoy Bepannah!  

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
beautiful post❤️ and a beautiful episode❤️
full on paisa vasool👏 (em gonna post alot of pix)

Somewhere the tulle curtains relate to knowledge that Zoya has, but Adi is unaware off! Zoya will have to part the curtains! Let in the light of truth before him too. Only then can both fight the foe who fights them from a vantage point.. supported by shadows, and darkness!  Raise the curtains Zoya!  the marriage vows have to be fulfilled! Enlighten Adi! let in the rays of the sun that Adi symbolizes, only then can she alongside him, can dispel the darkness that dapples their world every now and then!

the whole sequence was so beautiful and dreamy.. strating with adi being naughty 😆thanks to zoya for the pepper spray adi ki jaan hi uski jaan lena chah rahi thi all those kisses uff they looked so perfect and HOT!☺️ jenshad nailed it and gave a new meaning to this song.. se our screens on fire last night☺️.. harshad is wayyy too romantic☺️.. sahir or aditya ufff..

Adi too travels alone.. in search for his wife. His mock romantic kidnap of Zoya, revolves into a rather sudden, odd disappearance of Zoya!Divorce Adi for her father's life! The stakes are high!   One man who gave her life! the other man who gave her a rebirth!

Arjun too at home confirms to Adi that Zoya hasn't returned home! The issue for Adi is, that Zoya rather unceremoniously  has gone missing. Arjun though takes his concern to another level. Is Adi rushing her into things? fulling the next step in becoming man and wife? Perhaps her sudden  disappearance means she's not really ready for the next step of married life?  Arjun moots his notion, may be Zoya hasn't really moved on as yet? Needs more time. Adi turns Arjun down! he has reason too, as we too are aware. Well before they faced their true love for each they had already moved on,  only then had they unanimously decided to get married!

this supernani😡 killed the moment again.. i highly doubt if she actually kidnapped papa waseem.. let's see🤔
coming to the adi arjun scene..it was a pretty good scene i mean it was logical whatever arjun told adi.. second marriage hai aisi thought aa hi jaati hai atleast he was being honest.. bas adi k expressions made me sad💔

This is tragic!  I  wish Adi can hear his heart and have faith that he and only he! is Zoya's True love! for one may have more than one, first love... but only   the chosen ones, are blessed with finding their true love! 

adi got a call.. em suspicious k aakhir kaun tha.. but this track is getting interesting day by day.. hope zoya tells everything to adi and they are together in this!
ending it with a cute bts pic❤️
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

beautiful post❤️ and a beautiful episode❤️   hain x2 hearts..?😃😃

full on paisa vasool👏 (em gonna post alot of pix)  goooddd 😃  saw the episode in a rush.. so still shots will be fun... me simply loved Adi... I was desperate for his funny side...  his comical side is what hammie loves the most...

the whole sequence was so beautiful and dreamy.. strating with adi being naughty 😆thanks to zoya for the pepper spray adi ki jaan hi uski jaan lena chah rahi thi all those kisses uff they looked so perfect and HOT!☺️ jenshad nailed it and gave a new meaning to this song.. se our screens on fire last night☺️.. harshad is wayyy too romantic☺️.. sahir or aditya ufff..
his giggles and chuckles, guffaws  👏👏 his whole face lights up... Harshad   is so versatile  .. nice set of teeth as well😃😃  infectious smile
even she goes giggly and informal  in his company... he is right person for her   to make her go a bit naughty!   the last shot is booo... 😆😆      we want to know what's going on?    behind the    sheer curtains 

Adi too travels alone.. in search for his wife. His mock romantic kidnap of Zoya, revolves into a rather sudden, odd disappearance of Zoya!Divorce Adi for her father's life! The stakes are high!   One man who gave her life! the other man who gave her a rebirth!

this supernani😡 killed the moment again.. i highly doubt if she actually kidnapped papa waseem.. let's see🤔    she does...  but have to say actress is good... have seen her before   here  she is purely wicked!
coming to the adi arjun scene..it was a pretty good scene i mean it was logical whatever arjun told adi.. second marriage hai aisi thought aa hi jaati hai atleast he was being honest.. bas adi k expressions made me sad💔   yes  realism  brought in... thing is its not the case with Adi.. makes me think Maryam... how out of love ,or unloved poor Adi must have been in his marriage

This is tragic!  I  wish Adi can hear his heart and have faith that he and only he! is Zoya's True love! for one may have more than one, first love... but only   the chosen ones, are blessed with finding their true love! 

adi got a call.. em suspicious k aakhir kaun tha.. but this track is getting interesting day by day.. hope zoya tells everything to adi and they are together in this!   yes   that's why I  called the thoughts never a dull moment!
ending it with a cute bts pic❤️      haaa haa dono ke shakal,,, kush hain bhaut apne shaadi se
ab kab hoga milan... i your guess is  as  good as mine
tauba!  sharmati  hoi zoya...  lovely treat    of pics Maryam     thanks   for your effort of spreading, colour, smiles and joys  across  my post... and yes lets keep watching the show.. much love ,yours hammie

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
chalo hammie it is always better late than never!!😃 im always happy to find ur post,, so wat it is late,, i need to kno ur version,,
yess the epi was vibrant n without any dull momemt,,Adi Zoya set the 'stage' on fire,, scorching chemistry hun,, 😉 though Nani does spoil the moment in the end but its good in a way,, i liked ths lingering on in serials for a while,, 😉

yes ur right story is back on track with right amount of mystery & thrill factor,, AdiYa trust on each other has to pass ths test n im sure they'll with flying colors..

hammie sweetheart without ur thoughts Bepannah journey would be really tasteless fr me atleast,,as ur fav Rajveer is back im anticipating some dhamaka posts frm ur side.. luv & hugs..😊
Hamlet53 thumbnail
hello nusi😃 was hoping  to see you on bepannah today
chalo hammie it is always better late than never!!😃 im always happy to find ur post,, so wat it is late,, i need to kno ur version,,  sorry family over on Friday so posted it late on Sarurday
yess the epi was vibrant n without any dull momemt,,Adi Zoya set the 'stage' on fire,, scorching chemistry hun,, 😉 though Nani does spoil the moment in the end but its good in a way,, i liked ths lingering on in serials for a while,, 😉
nani is big time shaatani..

yes ur right story is back on track with right amount of mystery & thrill factor,, AdiYa trust on each other has to pass ths test n im sure they'll with flying colors..
the real test is going to begin with the return of the cop
hammie sweetheart without ur thoughts Bepannah journey would be really tasteless fr me atleast,,as ur fav Rajveer is back im anticipating some dhamaka posts frm ur side.. luv & hugs..😊
as always nusi your  loyalty is   much appreciated .. thanks for sharing that you are continuing to watch  the show... and yes me enjoyed Apurva Harshad scenes  before too, so me looking forward to some more ..  thrills, romance . much love as always yours hammie.  

sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great post, love everything you said!
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetsorrow18

Great post, love everything you said!

hello there sweetsorrow1,😃  good to see you on my thoughts.. and thanks for your gracious appreciation, , love hammie
amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

Bepannah ~My thoughts ~ep 160   25.10.18..   Never a dull moment!

Well constructed start of the episode. For Zoya the pepper spray heralds the warning of being attacked!  Hard for her to ignore the sense of danger. What with her fear of being kidnapped.

This contrasts with pepper the seasoning! symbolic of spice and excitement!  This without a double,  relates to  Adi's amorous advances towards his wife. The pepper spray in his face kick starts  a series of give and take romantic  interactions between this married couple. The whole spicy and exciting kidnap of Zoya is totally staged by the romantically adventurous Adi. His irritation and hurt she causes! needs compensation in a most befitting setting! Dim lights,  lit candles.. an anticipating bed! And most importantly  the tulle flowing curtains! Adding to their intimate, flirty, playful moves. Now he sees her! then not!  every time he desires to add spice and excitement to their bond. The flowing, flimsy tulle curtains come between the two! Its curtains down for him at times! Then its raised curtains!  Unknowingly to both,  a sheer film of the past prevents them from sealing their lips together! Foolishly or more like a Freudian  slip ! a song , a bad memory slips out of Adi's mouth.. don't leave me yet my beloved. Mine heart wants more!

@bold... love the descriptions...like i say you weave your magic with your words...i could almost see the curtains in my minds eye...you are awesome...pepper a symbol of spice and excitement..😆 you are too good hammie!! 

@red..love these lines...well i love all the lines but these are very very beautiful...

Still shrouded in the privacy of the tulle curtain, love subtly realizes  that.. which bodes willingness and comfort  between both man and wife. Adi adds the spicy, peppery, disciplined excitement through his touch and double meaning  words! As her husband he has kidnapped her, to hold her captive for life ! Zoya flirts back,  she will gladly be  in his bondage  till eternity!

@green...beautiful...☺️

The woman holds one end on the rope... the other end she links up with the lives of Adi and Zoya.  The rope she holds coiled up  almost like a snake.  Long enough to help her reach her goals and destination. Better to have surplus , then be confronted with shortage! One never knows, when she may need to expand and stretch her strategies to win her purpose!  Its no surprise that she too holds an unseen captive Waseem ! As a means to get to her end! A means which is one of Zoya's weakness! Other than Adi. Two key men that mean the very life to Adi

Zoya's mettle of honouring her marital vows are yet again towed by the mystery woman's rope!  Zoya obeys standing up Adi s anticipated nuptial night ! to be taken for a ride to negotiate release of her father. The wager is going to be high! Nullify her vows of marriage, for the life of her father! So once again Zoya undertakes a bumpy journey!

Adi too travels alone.. in search for his wife. His mock romantic kidnap of Zoya, revolves into a rather sudden, odd disappearance of Zoya!

Zoya in the funfair is one baffling and giddy experience. Metaphorically relates to her being in a public place! Relates to her memories of childhood times with loved ones! Her father? The merry go round, is fun but can be hazardous too, if one falls! It's revolving movement is fast paced and can throw ones clarity of vision and perspective! The old  woman , mistress puppeteer!  makes Zoya and  Adi both dance like two puppets  controlled by her strings!  The fair ground becomes the place for Zoya to receive the gamble she is meant to take. Divorce Adi for her father's life! The stakes are high!   One man who gave her life! the other man who gave her a rebirth!

Once before Arjun had queried Adi, that not everyone's love story reaches a happy ending. That time too Adi had firmly believed their love story will have a happy ending!

But now, Adi does begin to wonder, every time he makes advancement towards her she does tend to back out at crucial points. Arjun teases Adi's thought process, by adding Zoya may have moved on before the actual point of marriage. Whether she has moved on enough, can only be seen now? after the formality of marriage.

Adi  does ponder.. he knows Zoya has the tendency to take longer to mull things over. The question is will Adi continue to persevere in his love for her. He already gets bogged down by the fact that Zoya is not over her first marriage.. which brings him on the next conclusion that he  is not her first love! This is tragic!  I  wish Adi can hear his heart and have faith that he and only he! is Zoya's True love! for one may have more than one, first love... but only   the chosen ones, are blessed with finding their true love! hamlet53,26.10 .18 

The episode spells continuity between Adi and Zoya's love saga. Their relationship went through highs and lows. Eventually now they are married.. an important section of their marital life is still missing. However due to the  inclusion of the thrill element ! that dispels monotony! drastic changes seem to raise their heads.. the story shows much promise as there is plenty in it to keep the viewers engaged.  As for me  I am pleased I could still make a late post..   enjoy Bepannah!  

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Hii Hammie!!! what a wonderful analysis...loved loved it!😊
you do more justice to the dissection of their feelings on paper than the cvs can ever hope to...loved it in entirety as well as the few lines that I highlighted...
lots of love 
juhi
keep smiling...
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Juhi  amore! pure delight for me to see  colour coded praises coming  from a fine and sound writer herself! 😃.. yes occasionally the bulb/tubelight!    does light up in me...depends  on how I am moved!  in a subtle and sublime way😛.. thanks mate for your gracious, heart felt praises..

Hii Hammie!!! what a wonderful analysis...loved loved it!😊
you do more justice to the dissection of their feelings on paper than the cvs can ever hope to...loved it in entirety as well as the few lines that I highlighted...
lots of love 
juhi
keep smiling...  you spoil me rotten amore!😃, daresay me loves it.. you too keep smiling...    to let the whole world smile at you... much love hammie