New Adiya VM - RJ AJ Dialogue

JCluvs srk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello! I made a new VM, but its not on a song...but on dialogue. I simply loved the RJ AJ bits we had in the past and had this crazy idea to create a VM based on what he was saying...

I'm not sure if people will like this...it's kind of different...a vm on words...but i hope people watch and leave comments. this took me extremely long to create so i hope you guys enjoy it.

Please leave comments! Feedback is always welcome.

Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vN-y50NVC3k2D_XeGCI77RaHMO3LR2Bs/view?usp=sharing

Best,
JCluvs srk

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amru4krish thumbnail
Wowwie... 
This is just too too good... Loved it... Me too love rj ajs dialogues and u perfectly blended the dialogues with the scenes... Hats off to ur idea... 

Keep up the good work 👍🏼
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'm a sucker for this stuff and this was absolute PERFECTION!!!!

All the feels!
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Such a great idea. Loved how you matched the dialogues and scenes perfectly. We had forgotten these words of RJ AJ. How beautifully he had spoken and how true it was for AdiYa! Loved this! 👏
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
This is lovely and unique vm. I loved ur idea. U added all the scenes that are perfect for the vm. 
AsadZoya1708 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It's just Amazing...
Loved it a lot... 
The scenes were selected perfectly... 
BepannahPyaar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This was really nice, I loved the concept and the way you carried it out. 😊
Kaaria thumbnail
Awesome !!
Lacking of words to explain how much I liked it. The scenes, the dialogues and AJ RJ's voice just flow so smoothly. 

This is top class. Easily one of the Best 👏
JCluvs srk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Amru4krish

Wowwie... 

This is just too too good... Loved it... Me too love rj ajs dialogues and u perfectly blended the dialogues with the scenes... Hats off to ur idea... 

Keep up the good work 👍🏼

awww thank you! and thank you for watching...i was so worried that people won't like it because its not on a song...but i'm so happy that you enjoyed this just as much. it took me hours to work on this because i had to edit the dialogues and then edit the scenes for the dialogues.

Originally posted by: -Ishana-

I'm a sucker for this stuff and this was absolute PERFECTION!!!!

All the feels!

thank you! i'm so happy you enjoyed it! have you seen another vms similar to this? like on dialogue and not songs? can you please share? i would love to watch those!

Originally posted by: swaram

Such a great idea. Loved how you matched the dialogues and scenes perfectly. We had forgotten these words of RJ AJ. How beautifully he had spoken and how true it was for AdiYa! Loved this! 👏

thank you!!! yes i love this scene and the words that RJ AJ said...it kind of because the whole basis of adiya's love story...how they are with each other and how adi is with zoya...so i never forgot these words and thought what would it be like to have a vm on these lines...i'm so happy you took the time to watch and comment...this vm took longer to make so i'm happy that its being appreciated

Originally posted by: Subha_2601

This is lovely and unique vm. I loved ur idea. U added all the scenes that are perfect for the vm. 

thank you so much for watching and commenting! i tried really hard to match the scenes to the words so i'm happy that it came across

Originally posted by: AsadZoya1708

It's just Amazing...

Loved it a lot... 
The scenes were selected perfectly... 

aww thank you! i tried really hard to match the scenes...so i'm glad that you saw that and appreciated the vm

Originally posted by: BepannahPyaar

This was really nice, I loved the concept and the way you carried it out. 😊

thank you so much for watching and commenting! this took a really long time to make so i'm happy that its being appreciated. i was playing with this concept for some time now...and really loved the dialogues to this scene...so i wanted to portray adiya with those lines

Originally posted by: Hunnie1

Awesome !!

Lacking of words to explain how much I liked it. The scenes, the dialogues and AJ RJ's voice just flow so smoothly. 

This is top class. Easily one of the Best 👏

aww thank you! 😳 i loved your comment! it truly made my day and made this vm worth the time. i'm so glad you enjoyed this...the vm is a little on the intense side and i was afraid that people may not like it because there is no song...but i'm glad it worked!

Ayraa-MK thumbnail
Ufff Amazing idea dear,this VM is love, Arjun's voice, Pooja's Words, AdiYA journey, Brilliant! Loved it