CID

A Last Gift to CID from Fans (November 18th)

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello everyone,

A couple of fans are organizing some gifts to the CID cast and crew and if you are interested then please do the following:
  1. Take a photo of yourself holding an A4 size sheet. The sheet can read messages like "We Love CID, We Love You, Thank You", etc. Something short and sweet. Make it a good quality pic if you can.
  2. A message for the entire team in general as well as any messages you may have for any person in particular. English or Hindi only. It need not be short, but don't make it pages and pages long either. A paragraph or two or a poem as an example.
Send all these photos and messages to me (Metis) or debasree04 by Sunday, November 18 11:59 PM IST. If you send anything after this there is no guarantee that it will make it into the gifts on time! You don't need to do both. It is your choice. You can make these gifts anonymous or provide your name. Please tell me that in the PM so I know whether to add your name or not and provide me the name you want on your message and photo. For example, I could say I just want Shreya or Shreya S. or Shreya Singh.

Get started folks and spread the news. Let's make this gift a memorable one!
Edited by Metis - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So the pic and the message are 2 separate items, right?
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

So the pic and the message are 2 separate items, right?

Yep you can do both or you can do one.
23Diya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I had thought of sending the portrait of Shivaji sir I had made back in school. Turns out it is in my hometown, and the mobile clicked image I have is too small in size. ðŸ˜­
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Metis

Hello everyone,

A couple of fans are organizing some gifts to the CID cast and crew and if you are interested then please do the following:
  1. Take a photo of yourself holding an A4 size sheet. The sheet can read messages like "We Love CID, We Love You, Thank You", etc. Something short and sweet. Make it a good quality pic if you can.
  2. A message for the entire team in general as well as any messages you may have for any person in particular. English or Hindi only. It need not be short, but don't make it pages and pages long either. A paragraph or two or a poem as an example.
Send all these photos and messages to me (Metis) by Saturday, November 3 11:59 PM IST. If you send anything after this there is no guarantee that it will make it into the gifts on time! You don't need to do both. It is your choice. You can make these gifts anonymous or provide your name. Please tell me that in the PM so I know whether to add your name or not and provide me the name you want on your message and photo. For example, I could say I just want Shreya or Shreya S. or Shreya Singh.

Get started folks and spread the news. Let's make this gift a memorable one!

Both the part is clearly written...

For No 1 - We don't want cast's pics...we want your pics with short message...this is for video...if you don't want to share your pics then send a small message...if u have any pics with cid team then u can send that also...

For No 2 - Send a long message/poem for cid
debasree04 thumbnail
PLEASE GUYS SEND AS MANY AS YOUR MESSAGES...
debasree04 thumbnail
Another important thing - SEND GOOD QUALITY PICS!
debasree04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 23Diya

I had thought of sending the portrait of Shivaji sir I had made back in school. Turns out it is in my hometown, and the mobile clicked image I have is too small in size. ðŸ˜­

How small? PM me...
SEND a text message also
debasree04 thumbnail
Guys if u have any problem regarding this u can free to pm me but please send...i need pics part more becoz i have not received many pics...we are trying to make the gift more personalize way thats why we are asking for pics...if u cant send ur pics...just pm me with ur problem then i will give u alternative way but its a request to send something...

Without your help i cant make this video...

Minionite thumbnail
Thank you to all those who took some time out and sent messages to me. They will be sent on to the team!