writers think the solution is reuniting Maunal

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
after having Kunal telling Mauli off 50 times, they're making Mauli beg him more and more and having 'hopes'...what's the point of keeping a man whose both legs are out the door..What have they reduced Mauli too? How will all these f****rs make it up to her for all the pain, rejection, betrayal, and humiliation she's receiving DAILY.. Kunal doesn't even want to come back for his own blood's sake, including the expected offspring...this guy is selfish and heartless, and delusional too...his speeches abt feeling mauli's pain and cheesy, corny lines for Nandini make him completely atrocious...🤢🤢
i can see he will come back when Dida and Radhika literally pull his teeth...he will remind Mauli every single day that he loves only Nandini...useless leap will take place...then Mauli will die and Kunal and Nandini will reunite and raise Mauli's kid together. The End. I suggest we all stop watching it now🤢
Edited by yanks28 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Already stopped and if they reunite maunal then I will stop reading updates too.
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Then they were definitely using popular actors to continue dil se.
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
All this make no sense..what's the use of this union...
Plz don't bring them together

chulbuliladki thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I dont understand why its okay to show that emotionally blackmailing a woman to be with her husband when she can very well do without him is okay. It's not. Let her maker her own choices Radhika. Leave it to her
kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I have stopped watching and only read written updates. I will start watching again the day they finally show an independent Mauli and an a rotting Kundini
Migraine thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The only solution is to end this show. 
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Seriously, if Mauli supporters think she'll get justice, and the illicit couple will suffer, then ita not happening. Dont waste yoir time guys. I stopped watching last week itself