Bepannah,my thoughts, Blessings in disguise..

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~My thoughts ~ep 158 23.10.18   Blessings in disguise

Their meeting was under unfortunate circumstances, but how, now it turns out to be a blessing in disguise. For they were meant to be together . In the past every time their stars crossed, it left a lasting impact upon them. A spate of  unforeseen circumstances all proved positive  for them.  one can say their life so far has  been nothing  but  a pleasant state of negative elements  turning out to have positive out comes. Today at the Garba festival both husband and wife perform veneration before  the mother goddess.  The goddess too shows her favour towards  Zoya  when during veneration the spray of divine vermillion  catches Zoya's forehead. Its clear the mother goddess has ear marked this sincere, and intrepid woman warrior to fight battles of righteousness on her behalf. The pandit clarifies this act as a blessing showered upon  Zoya, who looks on quizzically .its Adi who makes her aware of the mark of  vermillion  upon her forehead. A pure girl chosen by the mother goddess.

Adi on the other hand is humbled and certainly reflects and counts devi Maa's blessings on him, for granting him a wife like Zoya.  Right before the goddess Durga walks away hand  in hand,  their hearts softened and united for each other.  The beauty of their bond lies in the fact that  they are never afraid to admit their mistakes before each other and then  rejoicing  in each others graciousness, after gifting each other with of forgiveness. Adi is insecure and fore warns Zoya of his erratic  turns in future too. He appeals to her to stand by him and never abandon him. Zoya too as his faithful life partner, goes as far to say if ever such an hour should come it would a  moment she would breathe her last.. for its his love that provides her the very breath  she needs to survive. So leaving his side would mean choking her very existence. She assures him, eternally she remains his protective shield to receive all harm that comes his way.

Already Zoya  senses a catalogue of disasters revolve around Adi and his family. Already  the unforeseen events instigated by  the mystery woman , serves as blessing in disguise  for  Zoya to be alert and ready on stand by for any ensuing unforeseen hazards! Before  the mother goddess  she silently takes an oath to smite down the cowardly invisible mystery woman  for creating  a fissure between  Zoya and her new family.  Some of Adi's pragmatism  rubs off  on Zoya too  and she is brisk at doing what she has to do!  Her errand to act solo in buying a birthday gift for her father. Symbolically she has Devi maa's blessings Adi too blesses her inadvertently for the job she really undertakes under the pretence of   gift hunting.

Zoya  receives divine wisdom as she connects the sound of the drilling   of the construction company  which she hears in the phone call of the mystery woman. She apprehends this as a direct  sign  from  Devi maa . A sign  that actually  navigates Zoya to the house of the mystery woman who is out to huff and puff Zoya's house down. Zoya takes her self down to the block of flats  overlooking the  construction site. The popular saying that Zoya takes herself to the very house of  her foe to hunt her down! seems to be apparent.

The mystery woman blows the conch or Shanka! It marks the beginning of any good work! It's  no coincidence  that when the mystery woman blows on it! Zoya  opens the gate which gives her access to fight evil! It's evident that the  limping mystery woman's  deity's blessings are not with her but against her! The conch ,shell  in this instance, symbolizes  Zoya's purity, brilliance and auspiciousness, as opposed to mystery woman's impurity of intent and inauspiciousness of purpose. The woman suffers a set back, as all her cowardly attacks fail to regress  Zoya! Here too one sees this mystery woman's   net is cast in vain! as Zoya  and her family the Hooda's keep slipping through her net of guile, because Zoya's hard spirited armoury  of keeping her family united protects the lot!

The mystery woman's  attacks proves more and more a blessing in disguise for  Zoya's husband! The mystery woman mocks Zoya's faithful wife   strength! And to  puts Zoya s fidelity on trial  for her first husband!  Will Zoya   fare  well in the test towards  her previous husband?  The woman cackles,!When she comes across the cctv footage of the place where Pooja and Yash death took place.. will Zoya  show faithfulness to how her first husband died?  Expose those who  are implicated   as the evidence shows  ? this will be the test of how faithful she was to her first husband? The mystery woman  tries to  dig up those issues  that  took Zoya a while to bury. There is no doubt that the woman's aim is to demolish the Hooda house and family! By hook or crook!

But right from the moment Zoya enters the enemy camp the high rise flats  are like a mountain  tall task. But the mother goddess has blessed her, and clearly now puts Zoya is in charge. Zoya now pulls the shots!  she phones the woman and engages her in conversation, so she can come in ear shot of the woman's voice.

Its symbolic when  Zoya stands on the  landing on each floor ,surrounded by many closed doors . Each  closed door  is like an unanswered  question to her! which is the flat of her enemy? By the power  of divine wisdom bestowed upon her, Zoya intrepidly, Now incites, provokes the mystery woman on the phone! keeps whipping her up by speaking on the phone, provoking the mystery woman to such a fury that her enemy in anger  kicks a metal vase that crashes loudly on the phone and revolves the mystery woman in Zoya's labyrinth  pinned right outside  her enemy's door! The noise of the fallen vase confirms her flat. Zoya by her talk on the phone has spun the woman in vortex of much confusion. Zoya clearly has the upper hand.

The peep out of the door to  see if Zoya is out side? Psychologically   now frightens the woman out of her wits! But Zoya barges in at her..  for truth is fearless! Its guilt that  needs cover! As always, wicked ways are hard to exterminate  by the righteous. Evil has deep rooted supportive network. As seen  in the shape of  the  a lean tall hooded person;  and the morally blind watchman who covers the misdeeds  of the mystery woman by lying to Zoya, of the flat being unoccupied. the thrilling scene  progresses into a chase!

The limp is associated with legs being a normal means of transportation to achieve ones goals.The mystery woman, symbolically represents the   suffering  of  a moral limp. She will find it a chore to fulfil her unworthy goals  , with virtue following her hot on her heels.  Symbolically ,the woman runs ahead  fleeing from Zoya the morally blessed one!That the mystery woman's limp makes her fall! Zoya runs right behind chasing her! How  the tables seem to have turned. Zoya seems in charge, waving the banner of truth!

Its noteworthy  how the limping lady with her false  leg kicks the kalash..  inauspiciously! Symbolically she wants to annul  Zoya's  topple   of the kalash ,which enabled Zoya to cross the threshold  to becoming the Hooda household's daughter in law.. as Aditya Hooda's wife!  The tearing of Adi and Zoya's marriage photograph  simply symbolizes  her unworthy intent of destroying the Hooda family's  older male child's  marriage0

At the home front , Adi being accused of touching up a girl, turns into a blessing in disguise. Adi receives his fathers whole hearted support not just for himself but more significantly for Zoya as his wife too. The irreputable incident brings the family more closer in terms of valuing and understanding their familial bonds. This then is Devi maa's blessing, that cascades  down from Zoya the new daughter in law to the rest of the Hooda family. The fact that Harsh Hooda advices his son Adi of being faithful  to his wife, shows  how he committed a mistake by cheating on Anjana but the mishap had  a blessing in disguise. Anjana accepts Harsh back, to me, she gave him another chance to make amends for his serious mistake. In turn we see Harsh now valuing his relationship with his wife, shows a degree of remorse on his part.

The question that hangs in mid air is the one the limping woman flags up..  was Zoya ever unfaithful to her first husband Yash? Did she not defend Yash  openly in the court of law?? Will the mystery woman succeed in  denting  Zoya's intrepid onslaught against evil forces? 24.10.18

An episode with much substance.. enjoyed it thoroughly. Pardon me ,due to unavoidable circumstances  I post my thoughts late.. so please bear with me.. much love hammie

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
beautiful post❤️
really liked the episode😉

Zoya too as his faithful life partner, goes as far to say if ever such an hour should come it would a  moment she would breathe her last.. for its his love that provides her the very breath  she needs to survive. So leaving his side would mean choking her very existence. She assures him, eternally she remains his protective shield to receive all harm that comes his way.

loved the scene where they showed maa durga blessing on zoya.. it had a deep meaning and a cute adiya hug made it even better

The peep out of the door to  see if Zoya is out side? Psychologically   now frightens the woman out of her wits! But Zoya barges in at her..  for truth is fearless! Its guilt that  needs cover! As always, wicked ways are hard to exterminate  by the righteous. Evil has deep rooted supportive network. As seen  in the shape of  the  a lean tall hooded person;  and the morally blind watchman who covers the misdeeds  of the mystery woman by lying to Zoya, of the flat being unoccupied. the thrilling scene  progresses into a chase!

the whole chase was shown nicely.. loved how zoya gave her all the correct answers.. what that supernani deserved!😆
maybe that was rajveer who took her away.. and her limp.. maybe something really bad would have happened in the past!

At the home front , Adi being accused of touching up a girl, turns into a blessing in disguise. Adi receives his fathers whole hearted support not just for himself but more significantly for Zoya as his wife too. The irreputable incident brings the family more closer in terms of valuing and understanding their familial bonds. 

this was the besttt hooda men scene.. papa hooda dil ki ghanti baja dete hain.. young dashing handsome hooda❤️ zoya nahi 'zoya bhabhi' bola karo.. arjun being so cute and harshad k cutest expressions😳

Edited by Maryam2 - 5 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

beautiful post❤️  Maryam 😃 hello   thanks for your heart... your support for my blue posts is incredible..😆

really liked the episode😉
I thought it was one fine episode.. had depth in at.. feel cvs are doing a great job

Zoya too as his faithful life partner, goes as far to say if ever such an hour should come it would a  moment she would breathe her last.. for its his love that provides her the very breath  she needs to survive. So leaving his side would mean choking her very existence. She assures him, eternally she remains his protective shield to receive all harm that comes his way.

loved the scene where they showed maa durga blessing on zoya.. it had a deep meaning and a cute adiya hug made it even better  its lovely how he explains the significance of this blessing.. and Zoya reveres it     their expressions are self explanatory 

The peep out of the door to  see if Zoya is out side? Psychologically   now frightens the woman out of her wits! But Zoya barges in at her..  for truth is fearless! Its guilt that  needs cover! As always, wicked ways are hard to exterminate  by the righteous. Evil has deep rooted supportive network. As seen  in the shape of  the  a lean tall hooded person;  and the morally blind watchman who covers the misdeeds  of the mystery woman by lying to Zoya, of the flat being unoccupied. the thrilling scene  progresses into a chase!

the whole chase was shown nicely.. loved how zoya gave her all the correct answers.. what that supernani deserved!😆
maybe that was rajveer who took her away.. and her limp.. maybe something really bad would have happened in the past!
yes it clearly happened in the past..   is Rajveer showing up again? see I am not into promos..spoils my thrill element.. I take each episode  in itself.. as it comes
At the home front , Adi being accused of touching up a girl, turns into a blessing in disguise. Adi receives his fathers whole hearted support not just for himself but more significantly for Zoya as his wife too. The irreputable incident brings the family more closer in terms of valuing and understanding their familial bonds. 

this was the besttt hooda men scene.. papa hooda dil ki ghanti baja dete hain.. young dashing handsome hooda❤️ zoya nahi 'zoya bhabhi' bola karo.. arjun being so cute and harshad k cutest expressions😳  yes it most certainly    was.. Anjana seemed excluded.. may be that's why she is bitter..   a beaming picture of Adi... so alive.. who wouldn't respond to love..? great camaraderie among the males
Maryam... love your contributions mate.. and as for your support. keeps me  penning down my  thoughts... thanks very much😃 its 3.30 am in London... so hitting the sack now .. good night...🥱 much love hammie

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ohhh my dear hammie.. ths s fantastic title n superb writing.. 
U write brilliantly emphasising on ZOYA's kaali maa avatar.. i kno u loved writing abt such endearing scenes..  😃

I enjoyed the epi bt im not liking hw suddenly adi has becme all the more faarigh insaan of ths world.. ur right..all the smartness he has transferred to his wife obernight... 😛 even if he tries to think n connect the dots,, he has been stopped by his family..waahhh... kia baat hai.. baby is so engrossed in lobe right now he seems in a trance n ths trance will be broken once he got to know abt Zoya hiding mystery woman truth.. im dreading typical maha MU btw the leads post tat.. followed by all the mahanta of FL.. i feel bepannaah should be more than that!

But still im glad by the end of epi im getting ths superlative thoughts of urs,,, the only excitment fr me in bepannaah nowadays...😳 luv n luck to u always
Edited by NusiSg - 5 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
helloo Nusi 😃 super to see you on my thread
Ohhh my dear hammie.. ths s fantastic title n superb writing.. 
U write brilliantly emphasising on ZOYA's kaali maa avatar.. i kno u loved writing abt such endearing scenes..  😃
yes I like women in empowering roles.. 
I enjoyed the epi bt im not liking hw suddenly adi has becme all the more faarigh insaan of ths world.. 
nusi I think he's waiting for his sick leave to end so he can go back to work...
ur right..all the smartness he has transferred to his wife obernight... 😛 even if he tries to think n connect the dots,, he has been stopped by his family..waahhh... kia baat hai.. baby is so engrossed in lobe right now he seems in a trance n ths trance will be broken once he got to know abt Zoya hiding mystery woman truth.. im dreading typical maha MU btw the leads post tat.. followed by all the mahanta of FL.. i feel bepannaah should be more than that!
well its clear MU's run the showbiz world.. same old stuff... me watching for the performances of the two stars  stalwart stars   and my stubborn will to stay loyal to the show 😛
But still im glad by the end of epi im getting ths superlative thoughts of urs,,, the only excitment fr me in bepannaah nowadays...😳 luv n luck to u always
look nusi... thanks for continuing my to read my  writing..😛    keep watching the show serves as a connection between us mates... much love ,as ever yours hammie