Posted: 5 years ago
I don't think there's a season 2 for dil hi Toh hai
In his chat .. Karan was quite candid that he is finished with Ricky i don't know how this show will end but if they have kept loops open I will be seriously sad

I wanted Ricky to be angry with palak but make up with her in the end

Kk has signed on a movie which is excellent considering Sony treated this show very shabbily and alt Balaji did nothing to lessen it

I don't think it is fair for yogita and other actors to not look for other roles and keep on waiting for season 2..so last 7 episodes

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Well as I said balaji wants can continue with this show with season 123, etc on their digital alt Channel however sony treated the show, but ekta ignoring attitude towards this show from the starting itself answer whether this show will continue with alt or not
And yes yogita can move on now with other shows. 

Originally posted by: Mayavi-26

Well as I said balaji wants can continue with this show with season 123, etc on their digital alt Channel however sony treated the show, but ekta ignoring attitude towards this show from the starting itself answer whether this show will continue with alt or not

And yes yogita can move on now with other shows.

Kk has confirmed he's starting something new immediately so there goes all chance of S2
I am very impressed with KKs work management skills he always is doing something ..very very praiseworthy

I hope yogita and the the cast get good opportunities too..Edited by msin - 5 years ago
Sahithi.A thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I havent followed Karan much before this show, but in last few months have seen the diverse work he does.. you need a lot of energy, passion and dedication to be working the way he does.. 
Really appreciate him confirming on twitter instead of keeping fans waiting.. he started shooting next project today, so that was just in time to clear things out .. from what he posted today I see he is part of  'Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare' which is upcoming project by Ekta only.. so all was planned in advance by the PH...

Also like the fact how Ekta makes up for the actors by giving them more opportunities when one project doesnt go as expected...

btw liked his first look  ðŸ˜Š 

Originally posted by: Sahithi.A

I havent followed Karan much before this show, but in last few months have seen the diverse work he does.. you need a lot of energy, passion and dedication to be working the way he does..

Really appreciate him confirming on twitter instead of keeping fans waiting.. he started shooting next project today, so that was just in time to clear things out .. from what he posted today I see he is part of 'Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare' which is upcoming project by Ekta only.. so all was planned in advance by the PH...

Also like the fact how Ekta makes up for the actors by giving them more opportunities when one project doesnt go as expected...

btw liked his first look😊

Oh yes ditto I had just seen Karan on roadies but after this show started following him on social media his work commitments give me a tizzy ..
this guy has his hands full on diverse things
Never sits still ..

I am Glad he cleared our doubts abt the end

Since it is ekta movie which u now tell me .. I think then season 2 ke chances hai
But Kundra himself says its a far cry ..

I hope they end this properly .. which itself is a far cry ..

If the stars have moved on we should too
Sahithi.A thumbnail
May be Karan didnt want fans to keep waiting in anticipation as there isnt enough clarity right now if he will be part of season2 or when season2 will start, given the schedule of this new project...now that this project is also with Balaji, its upto Ekta to plan things..

But again Mala Punjabi who is creative head for the show commented an hr back on BalajiTele offical IG that season2 will come on ALT app... so may be they are keeping the ending open and will plan season2 later.. 

Everytime we give up on the show having chances of running beyond this month, someone from the cast and crew say Season2 will come on ALT.. wish BT or Ekta make one official confirmation, instead of comments on Twitter/Insta...
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
For a Change..Ekta Mata has given a green signal for season 2

Originally posted by: Arjuhi_kk

For a Change..Ekta Mata has given a green signal for season 2

Yeah even I saw this .. and Karan commenting on it ..
let's hope aisa hi Ho
Sahithi.A thumbnail
I think the show was doing good with no. of subscriptions on the app as well.. with more promotion from BT and ALT, they can make it more successful on just App also..

Hope the PH is more proactive this time than taking the show and audience for granted.
Humayra_Emma thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally Ekta herself confirmed about S2!! KK teased us🤣