Bepannah,my thoughts, To touch a raw nerve!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~My thoughts ~ep 157 22.10.18     To touch a  raw nerve!

The  episode displays  some strong emotional reactions, as anger, sadness, or disgust upon being encountered by something one least expects. Someone one's behaviour towards another, that  clearly upsets..  For me the episode also  challenges  the widely  accepted statistical  stereotyping  that in some socio structures of the world  women in comparison to men, are more prone to becoming soft  targets of molestation by men due to their vulnerability. Within the episode,  I get to see  another perspective which  shows that men are equally vulnerable  and often face drastic charges , if the circumstantial  evidence goes against  them. In the episode  I see that even, a touch, pat, tap, stroke .. in short contact or link affects the other party,if it happens to be a woman, and can impinge on a man's dignity too! The dance scenario is used as a situation  where Adi  being a man is  put in a circumstances where he could easily and effortlessly be seen as liable to carrying out something he wouldn't he dream of doing! How easily it was for an unknown girl to blame him for a bad touch up!  here its worth mentioning that in this day and age due to raised awareness, both men and women, show a degree of caution to avoid being  caught up in such unpleasant scenarios where things can turn nasty for  persons at both the receiving ends.

Peacemakers .. and the  power and choice of words used to better situations, rather than  worsen them by allowing them to simmer on! What would the world be without those good souls who sweep  away the  dust of discord!  To encourage the   bloom of flowers of reconciliation?  

By well thought worthy words. In the face of the some ignorant older ones, the  young ones fare  the wiser and reasonable ones. It's also noteworthy to see, how Adi and Zoya's siblings  play a positive role  in clearing misunderstandings that create  bridges between  blood ties. The scene ,for me also stands out how the two Hooda  brothers relate to the two Siddiqui  sisters. For the Hooda boys  an absence of sisters occurs. For the Siddiqui girls a brother's role is amiss. Its endearing to see how the siblings from the opposing families interact positively to path up frayed family ties.

Arjun as always becomes a source of sane advice  for his brother Adi . Arjun is shrewd enough to conclude that after he cajoles his brother to let go of his foul mood towards with a  tearful  Zoya. Adi will  sense more clearly, the cold rejection Zoya faces by her father. That once his brothers hurt subsides,  Adi  too will react in a befitting  manner to resolve the conflict!  Adi sure does, he gets hold of Noor.

Like an older brother Adi  tells her off for rejecting her Appi, by acting and sounding like her fathers's mouth piece!  It is enjoyable to see him in the role of being an older brother, with Noor as his younger sister! How  with a no nonsense tone with Noor Adi  puts her in a similar scenario to Zoya and questions Noor if she would have acted  any differently? Adi's idea was to give Noor a good verbal shakeup so she can realize she is  being totally out of  order in her behaviour with Zoya  !  Tears of sorrow turn to tears of joy. Blood certainly is thicker than water and all thanks to Adi  the sisters hug and reunite.  Adi's efforts don't go unnoticed . In fact Noor lets Zoya know how both her and their mother think the world of Adi. This statement in itself  promises much hope that not long before Adi wins their fathers heart too!

Zoya's heart swells with great pride for Adi. He may try to put up a hard front before her but deep down Zoya knows Adi's a big softie! Its spontaneous where she exclaims with heaps of love  and gratitude  that he may be miffed with her in life but she'll still be a winner! appeasing him  for the rest of her life.  Once again she throws her bashfulness  and decorum  aside! and leaps at him, her arms around his neck! Its like in the past, when she was ecstatic!  when she saw the man with the hoodie was none other  than her friend Aditya!  Only this time  she hugs  her husband with much love  and her prerogative !

Striking dandiya's becomes a moment of great joy  which doubles up especially  when loved ones make up! and grievances are forgotten! Spirits are festive and dancing  extends from relatives, to strangers as well. Couples playing dandiyas can easily  moves  to changing partner . The dance scenario becomes such, that dancers either click or beat the dandiya  with total strangers, so as to keep the sequence and cadence  of the dance. Zoya Adi's shield of protection is interrupted in her dance with her husband  by the mystery  woman's phone call. This is necessitated to remove Adi's shield of protection from his chest.. to render him weak in a slanderous situation.

The predator  mystery woman delights in her savage   hunt! by letting the prey know  she is about ensnare  her victim!! Zoya is told about how her husband's nobility and integrity is about to be defaced in public. The scene where the girl blames Adi  of touching her, harassing her, is perhaps bringing up the  debatable issue of  subtle one off  touches. The differentiation between  a good touch from the bad touch. Within the present episode I see, that the CV's also use this distasteful scenario , for  Zoya to declare her complete trust  in her husband's faithfulness and marital fidelity. Of course the whole scene is a set up, to defile Adi Hooda's image in public, more so an assault at his family's respectability. But for me, Adi's image as a man is more important! Zoya according to the mystery woman command is meant to slap her husband publicly   for his conduct unbecoming.  Instead Zoya  slaps down! both the mystery woman and her plant!  Like  I said before my sympathies  totally  lie with Adi Hooda  a well known fathers son , being  accused  by a woman  with an unwelcome touch. Clearly within the plot, it is seen, that in Adi's case  his character smear is  washed off by his wife  siding him and in turn condemning and exposing the accuser. Noor's video  is crucial as it shows what actually happens! Who  touched up who? Or encroached the others space with malicious intent!  

The whole incident, also throws light upon such women who go through such traumatic and  harrowing incidents, yet  their plights go unnoticed . Although both Zoya and Noor's video foils the mystery woman's plan. In reality such cases,  raises the question of what is the truth behind  this serious charge. In the episode the planted girl is let off by Zoya ,as we are  aware of the dramatic irony behind the whole scene. But I did wonder whether the CV's have trivialized a rather grave issue? I may be totally wrong in my take. For me, cv's  did well in raising  the question of  a man's vulnerability  is, That anyone can be at risk of character assassination  , regardless of gender.

The episode sums up the foundation of a relationship.. that of trusting  one's life partner. The mystery woman too in the previous episode referred to the vow of  upholding the virtue of trust and fidelity  in marriage,  Zoya in hindsight trusted her ex husband but he betrayed her trust by cheating on her complacent trust upon him, as it were. Presently ,with Adi  her  soul exclaims she trusts him more than  she trusts herself. She has faith that he is mistake proof. Whereas in comparison  she is  the one who is likely to make the mistakes. The truth of their relationship  lies in the fact that their love makes them value their imperfections as perfections! Overall a lovely episode that celebrates Adi and Zoya's love in a worst possible scenario! Hamlet53 23.10.19

The tone of my thoughts may be such, that I may need to offer my apologies to those  whose sentiments I might have hurt. Much love hammie .

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
beautiful postโค๏ธ
such an amazinggg episode it was!!! loved it!โค๏ธ

Arjun as always becomes a source of sane advice  for his brother Adi . Arjun is shrewd enough to conclude that after he cajoles his brother to let go of his foul mood towards with a  tearful  Zoya. Adi will  sense more clearly, the cold rejection Zoya faces by her father. That once his brothers hurt subsides,  Adi  too will react in a befitting  manner to resolve the conflict!  Adi sure does, he gets hold of Noor.

after papa waseem's reaction i really felt bad for zoya.. and loved arjun the way he made adi realise that zoya is hurt.. she literally has no one to talk.. she misses her sister.. her family!๐Ÿ˜Š

Like an older brother Adi  tells her off for rejecting her Appi, by acting and sounding like her fathers's mouth piece!  It is enjoyable to see him in the role of being an older brother, with Noor as his younger sister! How  with a no nonsense tone with Noor Adi  puts her in a similar scenario to Zoya and questions Noor if she would have acted  any differently? Adi's idea was to give Noor a good verbal shakeup so she can realize she is  being totally out of  order in her behaviour with Zoya  !  Tears of sorrow turn to tears of joy. Blood certainly is thicker than water and all thanks to Adi  the sisters hug and reunite.  Adi's efforts don't go unnoticed . In fact Noor lets Zoya know how both her and their mother think the world of Adi. This statement in itself  promises much hope that not long before Adi wins their fathers heart too!

loved how adi made noor realise what was she doing to zoya.. and zoya did not deserve it.. adi being like a brother to noor was too nice to watch! and later noor goes to zoya.. zoya is too happy she can't believe she got her kohinoor back.. hugs adi.. the sweetest

Striking dandiya's becomes a moment of great joy  which doubles up especially  when loved ones make up! and grievances are forgotten! Spirits are festive and dancing  extends from relatives, to strangers as well. Couples playing dandiyas can easily  moves  to changing partner . The dance scenario becomes such, that dancers either click or beat the dandiya  with total strangers, so as to keep the sequence and cadence  of the dance

i loveddd the dance sequence.. such a happy song and all four of them danced sooo well in this sequence!! loved the whole performance and loved harshad even moreโค๏ธ

The whole incident, also throws light upon such women who go through such traumatic and  harrowing incidents, yet  their plights go unnoticed . Although both Zoya and Noor's video foils the mystery woman's plan. In reality such cases,  raises the question of what is the truth behind  this serious charge.

and super nani's plan was destroyed by zoya.. loved how she came and supported adi.. that slap though .. well deserved! she trusts her adi more than herself! adi being surprised and looking at her with all the loveโค๏ธ

and now they are all good.. adi tells her how can he be angry.. they hug it out! the sweetest of all!

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

beautiful postโค๏ธhelooo Maryam๐Ÿ˜ƒ awal number.. thank you for giving this fantastic episode a heart๐Ÿ˜ƒ  it was a worthy episode

such an amazinggg episode it was!!! loved it!โค๏ธ
many family orientated  scenes...  quite pleasing to watch
Arjun as always becomes a source of sane advice  for his brother Adi . Arjun is shrewd enough to conclude that after he cajoles his brother to let go of his foul mood towards with a  tearful  Zoya. Adi will  sense more clearly, the cold rejection Zoya faces by her father. That once his brothers hurt subsides,  Adi  too will react in a befitting  manner to resolve the conflict!  Adi sure does, he gets hold of Noor.

after papa waseem's reaction i really felt bad for zoya.. and loved arjun the way he made adi realise that zoya is hurt.. she literally has no one to talk.. she misses her sister.. her family!๐Ÿ˜Š
Waseem... I didn't mention was like sitting on the fence  watching adi being insulted in front of Zoya... like telling Zoya..told  you so the man is no good..

Like an older brother Adi  tells her off for rejecting her Appi, by acting and sounding like her fathers's mouth piece!  It is enjoyable to see him in the role of being an older brother, with Noor as his younger sister! How  with a no nonsense tone with Noor Adi  puts her in a similar scenario to Zoya and questions Noor if she would have acted  any differently? Adi's idea was to give Noor a good verbal shakeup so she can realize she is  being totally out of  order in her behaviour with Zoya  !  Tears of sorrow turn to tears of joy. Blood certainly is thicker than water and all thanks to Adi  the sisters hug and reunite.  Adi's efforts don't go unnoticed . In fact Noor lets Zoya know how both her and their mother think the world of Adi. This statement in itself  promises much hope that not long before Adi wins their fathers heart too!

loved how adi made noor realise what was she doing to zoya.. and zoya did not deserve it.. adi being like a brother to noor was too nice to watch! and later noor goes to zoya.. zoya is too happy she can't believe she got her kohinoor back.. hugs adi.. the sweetest
ohhh wowie some amazing expressions  by Harshad... enjoyed looking closely at these shots Maryam thanks very much๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Zoya at last tastes the refreshing feeling of being forgiven ,by the one who matters most to her !
Striking dandiya's becomes a moment of great joy  which doubles up especially  when loved ones make up! and grievances are forgotten! Spirits are festive and dancing  extends from relatives, to strangers as well. Couples playing dandiyas can easily  moves  to changing partner . The dance scenario becomes such, that dancers either click or beat the dandiya  with total strangers, so as to keep the sequence and cadence  of the dance

i loveddd the dance sequence.. such a happy song and all four of them danced sooo well in this sequence!! loved the whole performance and loved harshad even moreโค๏ธ
well we in UK only got to see them dance to some trance techno beat... but thanks very much for sending me the number the dandiya squad danced to! and I do love this array of dandiya shots!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

The whole incident, also throws light upon such women who go through such traumatic and  harrowing incidents, yet  their plights go unnoticed . Although both Zoya and Noor's video foils the mystery woman's plan. In reality such cases,  raises the question of what is the truth behind  this serious charge.

and super nani's plan was destroyed by zoya.. loved how she came and supported adi.. that slap though .. well deserved! she trusts her adi more than herself! adi being surprised and looking at her with all the loveโค๏ธ   they look great in dance moves.. dandiya is such a mathematical dance.. and great hand and eye co-ordination..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

and now they are all good.. adi tells her how can he be angry.. they hug it out! the sweetest of all!  gosh zoya's expressions are like a hungry lioness ready to dig her teeth in the prey
love the pictures and his being a  difficult child face!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  his mamma needs to give him a good shake STOP IT RIGHT NOW! BEFORE YOU GET TIME OUT! GOOO! TO YOUR ROOM NOW!    ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† me love adi with his buffoonery    ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘  bless Harshad and Jen for their super performances... as for you my dear Maryam... you always make me  and others happy on the forum... with your feedback... much love hammie

sparkiex thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hiii Hammie!!!!! I'm finally back!!!! :D Hope all is well with you. Got a lot to catch up on but wanted to start here! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Love your title! The blackmailer has truly touched a raw nerve of Zoya's by targeting Aditya. She doesn't realize she's made the biggest mistake by doing this cuz Zoya's wrath is gonna come out like no other. Currently, she's severely underestimating Zoya not realizing Sherni Zoya truly comes out for Aditya. 

For the Hooda boys an absence of sisters occurs. For the Siddiqui girls a brother's role is amiss. Its endearing to see how the siblings from the opposing families interact positively to path up frayed family ties. Love that you pointed this out! It's why the Aditya-Noor & Zoya-Arjun bonds clicked and are so organic, they fill the places that are empty in all four of their lives. 

It is enjoyable to see him in the role of being an older brother, with Noor as his younger sister! It was adorable how Aditya scolded Noor like an older brother. And Noor listened to him too, she's taken him as her older brother for some time now. It reminded me of when he reprimanded her for spiking Zoya's drink before. And she finally called him Jiju which was so nice to hear.

In the last two eps, it has been really nice to see Roshna & Noor supporting Aditya and I love how they both praise him & acknowledge his good deeds, a complete contrast to Sakshi who only pointed out Aditya's flaws. 

Once again she throws her bashfulness  and decorum  aside! and leaps at him, her arms around his neck! Love this! She really did just jump into his arms without caring where she is or who's watching ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Its like in the past, when she was ecstatic!  when she saw the man with the hoodie was none other  than her friend Aditya!  Only this time  she hugs  her husband with much love  and her prerogative ! I really like how you compared this hug to their hug from post leap, the progress in their relation from Aditya being her friend to now Aditya being her husband is very prominent. 

Also Aditya at the end, not being able to stay mad at Zoya was so cute! ๐Ÿ˜†

Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo sparkx ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and welcome back to the forum

Hiii Hammie!!!!! I'm finally back!!!! :D Hope all is well with you. Got a lot to catch up on but wanted to start here! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

well what can I say mate you starting at my blue posts๐Ÿ˜›...  all I can say  is me is blessed to have  a handful of loyalists..

Love your title! The blackmailer has truly touched a raw nerve of Zoya's by targeting Aditya. She doesn't realize she's made the biggest mistake by doing this cuz Zoya's wrath is gonna come out like no other. Currently, she's severely underestimating Zoya not realizing Sherni Zoya truly comes out for Aditya. 

truly she came across a true lioness  Adi's expression were amazing.. for him to see yet  again  turning  quite fearless

For the Hooda boys an absence of sisters occurs. For the Siddiqui girls a brother's role is amiss. Its endearing to see how the siblings from the opposing families interact positively to path up frayed family ties. Love that you pointed this out! It's why the Aditya-Noor & Zoya-Arjun bonds clicked and are so organic, they fill the places that are empty in all four of their lives. 

these  are the  moving bits of   endless... the  sibling bonding

It is enjoyable to see him in the role of being an older brother, with Noor as his younger sister! It was adorable how Aditya scolded Noor like an older brother. And Noor listened to him too, she's taken him as her older brother for some time now. It reminded me of when he reprimanded her for spiking Zoya's drink before. And she finally called him Jiju which was so nice to hear.

again  this scene exemplified the jiju salli role๐Ÿ˜ƒ

In the last two eps, it has been really nice to see Roshna & Noor supporting Aditya and I love how they both praise him & acknowledge his good deeds, a complete contrast to Sakshi who only pointed out Aditya's flaws. 

Roshnaq always  had a soft corner for Adi from day one... she had hoped Zoya would chose him rather than Arshad

Once again she throws her bashfulness  and decorum  aside! and leaps at him, her arms around his neck! Love this! She really did just jump into his arms without caring where she is or who's watching ๐Ÿ˜ณ!!

her  show of affection is spontaneous and often knee jerk! and that's what I love about her! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Its like in the past, when she was ecstatic!  when she saw the man with the hoodie was none other  than her friend Aditya!  Only this time  she hugs  her husband with much love  and her prerogative ! I really like how you compared this hug to their hug from post leap, the progress in their relation from Aditya being her friend to now Aditya being her husband is very prominent. 

its great to see where they  both are at ... married and oh so much in love

Also Aditya at the end, not being able to stay mad at Zoya was so cute! ๐Ÿ˜†

yes his funny face... cracked me up..๐Ÿ˜†  sparkx.. how absolutely lovely to see you mate... thanks for sharing your thoughts... much love  hammie