Sahithi.A thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
So Karan did a twitter chat, not sure if he is going to further chat, since the replies from his stopped a while ago 

But summary is he is starting new project, a movie, soon.. and didnt confirm anything about the show season2.. scared to say this but even if a S2 will come later, it may not feature him..

I could feel the hurt and how upset they are on how the channel treated their show, not respecting their hard work.. 

I am personally upset with a new Rishab and Manjeet so if there is gonna be a S2 with a new Ritwik, which is in itself hypothetical  ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think it's a new season. I think they are gonna stop airing it on TV Midway and continue on the app. And I think this movie plan was on the cards earlier too. Like by the end of this year he was planning something else to work on. And this show has run it's course. So I am sure he'll stay till a logical ending. Season 2 maybe not 
Sahithi.A thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
There are 7 episodes left before the show ends run on Sony Tv on 1st Nov.. and he mentioned he is done with shoot.. 
so logically I dont think he or the other cast shot for the show ending last week itself, unless they are ending it abruptly and may be a tragic end... there are lot of things to be explored on the show, lot of relations to be explored like Aman and Reeva..

while a lot of us are expecting a season2, we are not asking for another 1000 episodes and 2 generation leaps.. atleast another 50-75 episodes would have given a reasonable ending to the show and a satisfactory one..

I dont think his earlier plans for some other project meant the show ended this way.. didnt the initial buzz mention about a leap and a young kid on board and some other actor was reluctant? looks like a big fallout between Sony and ALT is causing this mess up.. 

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh there are only 7 episodes left? I didn't know that. Okay then maybe there's some unplanned closure which sucks. 
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Let's heave a sigh of relief ðŸ˜†