Vikas Gupta SLAMS Sreesanth, Dipika Kakar and Karanvir for making fun

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Vikas Gupta SLAMS Sreesanth, Dipika Kakar and Karanvir for making fun of Rohit Suchanti's sexuality

Last night, Rohit Suchanti and Megha Dhade were the wild cards who entered the Bigg Boss 12 house. His entry created quite a stir as the Khan Sisters Saba and Somi found him damn hot. However, Karanvir Bohra made an implication that Suchanti swings both ways. Shivashish Mishra kind of validated it. This was not enough! Sreesanth even went on to mock the kind of clothes he wore hinting that men who wear purple may be from the LGBTQ community. He also did a walk that was mocking and offensive. Shockingly, Dipika Kakar smirked seeing all this and did not tell the men that it was not cool. This behaviour has angered last year's mastermind Vikas Gupta who is a good friend of Rohit Suchanti. In a long post on Twitter, he wrote about how ashamed he was seeing his good friends behave like that in the house.
Vikas Gupta@lostboy54

I am extremely upset after what I saw today on #BigBoss12 on @ColorsTV . So I wrote this The Color Purple' . Hoping it reaches the right people who read and share it ahead . It's important that we don't let people think it's okay to do this #TheColourPurple #BeKind

2:05 AM - Oct 23, 2018  Mumbai, India

Bigg Boss101@BB11goss

The homophobic comments on new entrant #Rohit is ugly to say the least. Shame on the filthy #Sreesanth most of all. #BiggBoss12 #BB12onVoot

Vikas Gupta@lostboy54

I am extremely upset after what I saw today on #BigBoss12 on @ColorsTV . So I wrote this The Color Purple' . Hoping it reaches the right people who read and share it ahead . It's important that we don't let people think it's okay to do this #TheColourPurple #BeKind

@RealKartikk

This tweet was much needed sir

Being te most famous nd sensible celebs in te house #Kvb sir nd #Dipika mam too laughed on him, said him gay just in te 1st appearance.#Sreesanth se to kcch expect hi ni h
I think @BiggBoss @rajcheerfull should take some action on tis#BB12

Maddy (MD)@donmesswidmi

@imrohitsuchanti What a handsome guy Dont insult him calling beautiful he is cute chocolaty boy! Very disappointed to hear ugly comments on his purple pants. How dare you u commnt on someones sexuality... #Sreesanth
We clearly saw insecurity on ur face when he entered

Clearly, the sermon delivered by Salman Khan last year on sexual preferences and one's personal choice was skipped by this group. We feel that Bhai will take them to task in Weekend Ka Vaar. Stay tuned to Bollywood Life for more scoop and updates!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Honestly I applaud him for calling out people who are his friends on their hypocrisy however I don't think or can't remember Dipika really doing anything to be honest so it is a bit assumed she was making fun?
Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 5 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Dipika did not surbhi did also shivEdited by Phenomenal_One - 5 years ago
_mananpani_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Honestly I applaud him for calling out people who are his friends on their hypocrisy however I don't think or can't remember Dipika really doing anything to be honest so it is a bit assumed she was making fun?

Dipika only laughed when KV said Romil is with Rohit as they said he looks prettier than the girls(connected to Romil's Secret) which was actually funny.

I don't know why people always bring Dipika to any controversies.
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Actually I am disappointed. Even I find the new entrant as lame but calling out these names is not ok
Very disappointed with Kvb and Deepika. Very immature from them. They both are known to the biggest celebs in the show and are acting like this. Sree se to one cannot anything sensible . 
However I am not sure if Deepika was laughing. Have to see it again. 
I hope Salman takes class of them . Cos they deserve it this time
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Actually I am disappointed. Even I find the new entrant as lame but calling out these names is not ok

Very disappointed with Kvb and Deepika. Very immature from them. They both are known to the biggest celebs in the show and are acting like this. Sree se to one cannot anything sensible . 
However I am not sure if Deepika was laughing. Have to see it again. 
I hope Salman takes class of them . Cos they deserve it this time

I think dpka was gigglingg on sree copyinh walking or kvb making joke that romil is Still there when surbhi said larki c zaida sundar larka aya