Geetha Selfish Mom :( palak in trap

lightnig thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Really it is the height of selfishness That Geetha wants to inflict pain to Ricky & then she will console him or samatho pai him.. she looked evil today  ðŸ¤¢ Palak opened all the cards in front of her .. Now she will create misunderstanding between them & ensure that Palak is out of Ricky life   Palak tu nai yai kya kiya ... Poor Palak .. becoming chutney in between.. She again took things in to her hand ,, instead of getting Ricky into her confidence ... looks like misunderstanding ka silsila chalu ho ga ðŸ˜¡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yes very very selfish
I am wondering what will happen next week any idea
Sahithi.A thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Palak should have already confessed this Geeta fiasco to her mom and Mamta. She met both of them after knowing Geeta's identity.. if she was being protective about Ritwik so be, but why not parents who would advise better than Setu.. 

if only she told both of them on day1.. 
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
In spite of all great star cast, good production quality and base plot this show bombed as they primarily write the episodes based on 2 elements - "MISUNDERSTANDINGS AND COINCIDENCE".  Young viewers do not chew such things anymore.. 
But I have to say if this show wagon ZEE .. it would have gone 500 episodes.. Somehow I feel ZEE audience takes anything served to them. 

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't disagree with your last statement about Zee audience accepting everything. I watch Zee too, and I end up watching random illogical stuff as well. And a lot of shows that would bomb on other channels work on Zee. However Zee doesn't have the subtlety to pull off Dil Hi Toh Hai. It should have been a web series man. 
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hope they End Geeta's character By end of S1