Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Definitely Navu not getting caught..he is way too smart..for that matter Jaan too...Why couldnt he use his phone and record their hugs etc..Come on Anu, you are smart..use the technology dear.
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

Definitely Navu not getting caught..he is way too smart..for that matter Jaan too...Why couldnt he use his phone and record their hugs etc..Come on Anu, you are smart..use the technology dear.

Exactly ... he could have recorded it in the hotel.reception as well as in the  room 
He got the chance twice .
That was unlike a smart hero Anurag .πŸ˜†
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

Now do they've to make him.dumb and silly?!
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Exactly ... he could have recorded it in the hotel.reception as well as in the  room 
He got the chance twice .
That was unlike a smart hero Anurag . πŸ˜†

oh god  this silly 
didnt expect this from anu 
but wait  he is too sanskari naπŸ˜†
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveasya

oh god  this silly 
didnt expect this from anu 
but wait  he is too sanskari naπŸ˜†

He thought he could not make a "ashleel" video of his mama ji is it πŸ˜†
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anuu the internet gyani baba should use his technology and record a video .. I'm sure jiju uncle is not gonna be caught.. Poor anu may have to see Pre with uncle πŸ˜³ 
Also whats wrong with Anu having dreams about Navu and jaan that's hilarious  πŸ€£

And after watching AnuPre phone convo it seems they are rushing with love story suddenly πŸ˜•
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princyz_Belle

Anuu the internet gyani baba should use his technology and record a video .. I'm sure jiju uncle is not gonna be caught.. Poor anu may have to see Pre with uncle  😳 

Also whats wrong with Anu having dreams about Navu and jaan that's hilarious  πŸ€£

And after watching AnuPre phone convo it seems they are rushing with love story suddenly πŸ˜•

Yes I agree on that note ..they arw suddenly rushing forward wih anupre love story .. I guess Anu Pre have to be in love before Komo enters the scene πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Yes I agree on that note ..they arw suddenly rushing forward wih anupre love story .. I guess Anu Pre have to be in love before Komo enters the scene πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Looks like the show will be running on KOMO πŸ˜†
HakunaMatata. thumbnail
Since last two episodes they are showing this same upcoming clip where Navu suggests Komolika as a suitor for Anu.. Which means Mohini and Navu are on good terms.. So Navu definitely not getting caught tomorrow :\
And why so much rush with the love story.. Mazza toh slow burn mein hai.. I thought they will properly develop it, but I guess too much focus is on Komo.. Arghh..
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: HakunaMatata.

Since last two episodes they are showing this same upcoming clip where Navu suggests Komolika as a suitor for Anu.. Which means Mohini and Navu are on good terms.. So Navu definitely not getting caught tomorrow :\

And why so much rush with the love story.. Mazza toh slow burn mein hai.. I thought they will properly develop it, but I guess too much focus is on Komo.. Arghh..

Slow.burrn >>>> Viewers n fans will.love it but TRP affecting  viewers cant wait for.the arrival og vamp to spice up tue show ..no one liked this tharki buddaa  neither does TRP juntaa and ekta is very much worried about the low TRPs .. 
Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago