olv - kunal insults mouli in front of nandini and mouli leaves kunal a

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
olv - kunal insults mouli in front of nandini and mouli leaves kunal and nandini...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eE2FxGEPWY
Edited by rajh - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajh thumbnail
so continuous insults and humiliation broke even last hope of mouli and forces her to move on...
so pregnancy truth not going to revealed before leap... 
Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Disgusting man! Insulting wife in front of mistress..

And why the hell Mauli sent any video to Nandini! Why does she want him back? Omg I can't believe this...
rajh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ruhi122

Disgusting man! Insulting wife in front of mistress..

And why the hell Mauli sent any video to Nandini! Why does she want him back? Omg I can't believe this...

looks like she did it under pressure from dida and radhika...but i never expected this...gajra want to white wash kunal now by showing weakened mouli..
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Mauli why are pleading that monster pls slap him send out...kunal u are crossing the all limits 😡..and  discusting monster insulting wife infront of bitch😡...bhullshit..this olv is making high presure..what is crap the story..what he is doing with remote😡
Oh mahan nandini is looking everything nicely...great nandini u are da great mistrees in the world
Edited by sailuja - 5 years ago
Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kunal manhandling Mauli in front of Nandini n she jus keep looking? Had the situation be viceversa n if Nandini was manhandled, Mauli wud hv slapped him!
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Kunal manhandling Mauli in front of Nandini n she jus keep looking? Had the situation be viceversa n if Nandini was manhandled, Mauli wud hv slapped him!

Because he's manhandling another woman for her. If a man ill-treats or cheats her then he is bad and not worthy of love or being a husband, but just as long as a man doesn't do the same to her and only reserves that abusive behaviour for other women, she's fine with it. In her mind, the man is showing love for her by abusing another woman 👏 Kya logic aur morals hai iss nandini ke. 
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well, of course makers won't show Nandini as strong now who will want to stay strong on her decision of breaking up with Kunal.
If Kunal can say that this is his life & his decision, then even Nandini can say the same thing & leave the douche forever. At least once she should have taken a stand for her friend. But NO, makers don't want to show friendship. Nandini can organize a party but when it comes to take a real stand for Mauli, she would just go mad & chose her lover instead.

Kunal is a hypocrite. He wants his decision to be accepted by everyone but he himself won't accept anyone's decision.

What a hypocrite this man is?

I can already guess Kunal's dialogues- "Tm dono ne mje football samaj ke rakha h, Koi ye  ni janna chahta ki me kiske sath rehna chahta hn, Nandini , tmne decide kiya ki mjhe Mauli ke sath rhna chahiye bina ye jaane ki mein uske sath rehna chahta bi hn ya nahi aur Mauli tmne decide kiya ki main Nandini ko behlati fuslati hn, taki wo meri zindagi se chali jaye, bawajood iske ki me tmhare sath ab nahi rhna chahta aur hmara rishta khatm ho chuka hai, Tmhe itni si baat samajh me nahi ati kynki tmne mujhe apni zidd bna liya h, jese ki me koi khilona hn jiske sath tm dono apne hisab se khelogi. Kisi ko meri feelings, mere decision ki kadr ni h."

Had Nandini been a good friend, this guy should have been kicked in his ass for those dialogues. But ab uski kya kahein.

And Mauli, I have no idea how much would she be butchered now.

It's Kunal who ruined his own marriage and Nandini-Mauli friendship, it's this guy who needs to be thrown out of the lives of both of these ladies. But no, makers want to show a divine love story.
Even after watching her friend being insulted so much, Nandini would have guts to marry this guy. WOW.

Characters of this show are in competition with themselves to hit a new low everyday.

Mauli still would go with divorce & would move on to live with her child. But congrats, on ruining Nandini completely, even the self-respecting part. She already was submissive & indecisive, thanks on proving that we were not wrong about it.

This should be a point to technically separate all 3.
Kunal-Mauli- Mauli finally letting go of Kunal.
Kunal-Nandini- Nandini too leaving Kunal to stick to her decision.
Kunal alone eating his own words of respecting decision of other people. (If he is so serious, then he should technically have no issues with Nandini leaving him too,  but last I saw he himself was running & forcing his way into Nandini's life).

This Kunal is enough to judge how this man will be in future, but still Nandini would go blind. Serves her right to go mad in juzzbat.

No idea for how long makers intend to torture us before the divorce. One more week of disgust.
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

That's the key difference between Nandini & Mauli.

Both are thrown almost same situations, but Nandini seeks support even in them & not act at all & rather than be a meek spectator while Mauli is quick to take a decision and act & confront on it.

And thus, Nandini comes out as weak most of the times while Mauli still holds her ground to some extent.

Rajdeep harassed Mauli, Nandini just stood there but Mauli was quick to slap him & tell Nandini about it.
He again harassed Nandini, she confronted Rajdeep boldly, even called police.

Now, Kunal manhandled her, Nandini is just a silent spectator of the scene when she should be confronting Kunal for it.
Kunal crossed his line by proposing to him & she agreed & acted as if nothing was wrong. She didn't even think about telling Mauli about this great kartoot of her husband.

Offender of Nandini is offender of Mauli too but not vice versa.
Cinnamonn thumbnail

After watching that video I feel so bad for my sweetheart mauli. Kunal is a pig who truly deserves nothing but the worst.

They can do whatever they want I will NEVER support or like that adulteress over Mauli.