Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rupika182 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Love is important, but I wouldn't leave my parents no matter what. I think they know me too well, and first of all wouldn't object to someone I ahve chosen because they trust me, and besides I wouldn't love a man who would make me choose between them and him. The kind of man I feel I could love is one who would at least have the understanding and maturity to realize how close I am to my family and knows to respect me and my ideas on life & love, even is he doesn't share the same set of ideas and beliefs. If he is my true love, he will wait for me😊.
ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My parents are the most important people in my life. They support me at every step if this situation every arose then I wouldn't want to leave my parents because I know they have always been there for me, always loved me and cared for me. I wouldn't love a man who would make me choose between them and him (I agree) The man I love shouldn't want me to choose between him and my parents. If he truely loved me then a situation like this wouldn't come up and if it did he would understand my love towards my parents. I agree with Rupika
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
First of all, Thanks to Deepey for such a intresting topic.. Second.. I WOULD NEVER LEAVE MY PARENTS FOR ANY GUY.. My parents mean the world to me and without them, I wouldn't be alive rite now..
ME_T thumbnail
i never would leave my parents 4 any guy, yah i know in films they show it happening and it turs otu to be great, but that's FILM. i mean ur parents have loved and cared for you all your life, before you even knew that guy. i mean your parents will definately have a reason for beign agasint your marriage to that guy, their not ur enemies, they want what's best for you.