Aditya didn't even flinch at Zoya's advancements...

Hadz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Wow Aditya Hooda itna ghussa??

Your lady love is trying to make it up to you and you didn't even flinch?? What a angry young man you are πŸ˜†...

Zoya darling, Aditya is playing hard to get, just keep on advancing and he's all yours.

But he made up for it by sneakily looking at Zoya through the car mirror ❀️

You're all heart Cpt Aditya Hooda. You won't be able to resist her for long... just like we can't resist you!

Just loving HC's straight faced looks, its so handsome and sexy! Ufff!

Have a great weekend all, click the link to reminisce somewhat the beautiful dori scene ❀️

Dori tying scene

Dancing Precap

Credit goes to respective insta uploadersEdited by Hadz - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
i actually loved his anger angry aditya hooda is something else
also Thank God they played female BG music for zoya.. loved it❀️
Hadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maryam2

i actually loved his angerangry aditya hooda is something else

also Thank God they played female BG music for zoya.. loved it❀️

I think I prefer angry Aditya as opposed to fun and laughter Aditya.

Yep loved every bit!
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I felt so bad for Zoya...she was trying to make him melt...and when he backed away, I felt her pain...poor thing, I guess its going to take a lot more than some nose cuddles to calm Adi's anger down 

Side note...Jenny is sooo stunning! That outfit was on point, good choice Adi!
Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 5 years ago
Happy_hippy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh gosh. .Zoya was so turned on today.. Man, jenny's expressions were spot on.  How could Aditya resist her!? I mean Harshad, oh sorry Aditya . Argghhh, I am confused .  πŸ˜†
Hadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetsorrow18

I felt so bad for Zoya...she was trying to make him melt...and when he backed away, I felt her pain...poor thing, I guess its going to take a lot more than some nose cuddles to calm Adi's anger down

Side note...Jenny is sooo stunning! That outfit was on point, good choice Adi!

Zoya's look was simply stunning! Seriously. I want a top like that!

Yes yes no amout of nose romancing will melt Adi for now! He'll be fine after the dance ❀️
Hadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Happy_hippy

Oh gosh. .Zoya was so turned on today.. Man, jenny's expressions were spot on. How could Aditya resist her!? I mean Harshad, oh sorry Aditya . Argghhh, I am confused .πŸ˜†

Hahahha LOL. Jenny turned on??? Oh yes! Actually you mean Zoya na? Just kidding I know what you mean! :p

He's forcing himself to not like her right now but it wont last! This is Aditya Hooda the man who stole her from her nikkah- well basically!
Happy_hippy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hadz

Hahahha LOL. Jenny turned on??? Oh yes! Actually you mean Zoya na? Just kidding I know what you mean! :p

He's forcing himself to not like her right now but it wont last! This is Aditya Hooda the man who stole her from her nikkah- well basically!

You know I have never bothered about any celebrity Jodi, but these two are something else ! I mean sometimes I forget, am I watching Adiya or Jenshad.   
alizia_malik thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That was one hell of hot scene. Wish they had added few more minutes to it. Zoya could have atleast kissed him on cheeks than Aditya won't be able to stand straight faced πŸ˜† πŸ˜† But the way she clutched his kurta and those expressions she gave... That was so so hot!!😳☺️
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
She had interrupted two kisses, itni jaldi Aditya Hooda kaise haath lagega πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. But she tightening the hold on his arm as he tightens the dori I was completely πŸ˜³