Shagufta Ali to enter 'Bepannaah'

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Shagufta Ali to enter 'Bepannaah'
[email protected]|TNN
|
Oct 18, 2018, 07:49 IST

Before happiness began to settle in, in newly-weds Zoya (Jennifer Winget) and Aditya's (Harshad Chopda

) life in 'Bepannaah', the makers decided to rope in veteran actress Shagufta Ali to stoke a fire. Shagufta will portray Rajveer's (Apurva Agnihotri) nani in the show. Confirming the news, the actress tell us, "I am super excited as 'Bepannaah' marks my comeback on television after a hiatus. I have been in this industry for 33 years and have played various grey characters. But this one, I must say, will be very different. My character will try to disrupt Zoya's life and will be the bearer of many twists and turns in the show. She adds, "I am also looking forward to work with Jennifer, Harshad, Apurva and other actors from the cast. 'Bepannaah' is one of the most popular shows on television and I consider it as another feather in my cap

https://m.timesofindia.com/tv/news/hindi/shagufta-ali-to-enter-bepannaah/articleshow/66275845.cms

Wishing her the very best, Looking fwd to Apurva's interaction with Shagufta, the Naani & grandson equation..
Wishing the team the very best 👍🏼Edited by shanti05 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thelastsuspect thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very excited for this track
Hope to see apurva back 😳
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
So Apurva's reentry is confirmed! 😃
Let's hope this track is interesting and the cvs don't drag it like they did with Arshad track. The main thing is AdiYa should not be sidelined. The cvs made a huge mistake last time by sidelining AdiYa and making a mess out of the track. Hope they don't repeat their mistake.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
As much as I recall Rajveer was amazing with getting Aditya and Zoya closer, I strongly beleive his genes are from his Naani who has some warm triggers for Zoya even though she is out to get justice for her daughter. I am pretty confident that when Rajveer and his Naani are in the same frame it will be atishbaazi and more inclined to hetting Aditya and Zoya closer and paramaters will more lead to that.
Personally loved the dinner time during the Virani's Time the Jungle Adventure the way Aditya recuded Zoya from the trank and Rajveer kept a tab and when he set of in the van stating meray bhai..

Apurva will bring a differeht senario in his second injings surely his naani will have him see the sides of life maybe he always saw , the scene when he spoken with harsh in thenpolice statiom and remembered a time when someone makes court kay chakkar & case never gets resolved and they guve all their money in, I surely frel there will be a great baseline with triggers and turns how situation lamded with the humilation Rajveer faced and whete the Hoodas are somewhere responsibile, I am glad Apurva will share screen space with Shagufta he is ageless 😉 & will form a great Grandma and grandson duo.

Drama is a very important part of story telling & the protagnists will put in all their side to keep gheir stake up, romance love passion will always have their foudation with the extrenal triggers when yhe story the boundraies and the strategies are well placed. I surely see it when I have seenit with Apurva's track balancing in this show.

Above all I am excited to see how they blend. 👏