Bepannah,my thoughts, An honest mistake.

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~My thoughts ~ep 155 18.10.18   An honest mistake .

Zoya proves  she is a mere mortal who  can  accidentally, unknowingly  commit mistakes without intention  to harm or hurt others. However to accuse Anjana,  the matriarchal figure of her new family. does put Zoya in a predicament where  the familys hearts harden towards her.  The saying that to err is human, and to forgive a fundamentally divine act  stands out rather poignant in this episode. All the more, affectively. Because  the human  hearts and minds lay bare before the idol of the goddess Durga herself. Where on one hand  goddess Durga's  image portrays  militancy towards all evil. Simultaneously, the goddess also harbours mercy ,forgiveness and compassion for her creation.Qualities that the goddess shows to all, regardless of who comes before her for veneration. 

Right before the benign eyes of the mother goddess Durga. Zoya is proved wrong in her accusations against  Anjana. The mother goddess also witnesses that Zoya  is brisk to admit her mistake. Forthwith, seeks for pardon from those, Zoya  has hurt. For Zoya  seeking forgiveness  and granting pardon is inherent. But for others,  her sorry is just not good enough. In fact Harsh even tells her, that Zoya in the same instance admits her mistake and  then seeks for another chance to rectify it! Historically in Zoya's case its happening all to often.

In a way Harsh speaks for how people tend to react , when hurt by  those they are close too. Forgiveness is hard to  disseminate. Anjana  stands for those people who go by the sway and trend of popular thinking. Thus when she sees that Zoya  suffers  enough reprimand  and rejection from the family, Anjana  feigns graciousness and lets all known that she was willingly to make a  fresh start with Zoya, but Zoya herself once again shows that in reality she rather not see this family happy and united!

The mother goddess Durga watches how unkind ,and manipulative people can be towards those in a weak and vulnerable position. The goddess can see that the more Zoya begs for pardon,for another chance to prove her loyalty to her family. The more Zoya's sorry and earnest remorse is seen as her weakness  and a good enough reason for others to harbour grudges towards her!

But both the goddess Durga and  Zoya view a contrite heart as a sincere step to making penance for a mistake they  have done.  In fact Zoya's remorse can only be seen as a positive effort of  pulling up the family  together, rather then putting them down. I suspecr that in seeing Adi, Harsh and Arjun support Anjana  in a way shows  Zoya ,the family's grit to stay united.

I liked when at one point under the very eyes of the mother goddess Durga's idol, things  come to a standstill, when forgiveness for Zoya is hard to hand out! It's the pandit's call for veneration to the whole family that serves as reminder  to all  present exactly who they all stand before. The mother goddess looks out, not for joined palms and closed eyes, but for softened, humbled, forgiving  hearts and spirits. Will Zoya be allowed forgiveness from humans? Will her broken spirit be soothed? Will her existing rejection by all, be replaced by acceptance?

Through the ominesicent and omnipotent grace of the mother goddess, the phone rings in the middle of veneration. The begnin goddess , reveals all to Zoya, so that the girl can find out too, what Durga knows already! Where the evil is wafting from into  Hooda house to disintegrate this family!

It's the mystery woman on the  phone! with her evil crackle!  she boasts about her hold both on Zoya and her doomed family! She warns Zoya not to underestimate her power! Already Zoya  has seen how craftily she has used  Zoya as a pawn to create discord and mutiny within the Hooda's. She reminds Zoya how she had challenged her power! Well that power turned her whole new family against her and what's more if Zoya refuses to do as she is told to do by her! then Zoya can expect that  the woman can get her kicked out of the house itself!  Hence she threatens Zoya! she better do as she is told other wise!

This phone call expells the feeling sorry for herself syndrome out of  Zoya and replaces it with the militant protective spirit to safe   guard her house! and every member of her family! The invincible goddess wins ! as Zoya stands before her  with joined hands, calling upon  the divinity, to strengthen her mind heart and soul to combat approaching even against her home and family! Zoya a mere mortal senses the power of the maternal godesss , but can her spirits  further be bolstered by forgiveness by the family she unintentionally  hurt?

The highlight of the episode for me is the scene right before goddess Durga's  idol,when Arjun plays the devil's advocate and fights the case of the mere mortal Zoya bhabi! How he declares she is refused pardon, on the basis that her mistakes weigh more than her pardons. She lacks perfection!does everything wrong! That even though she feels , her saying sorry will get her nowhere! She must not give up! as repetitive saying sorry meaningfully may reward her with the pardon she seeks.  Supportively he advises Zoya, to wait upon the day when peoples hardened hearts may soften!    Rather smartly, Arjun  points out how brisk  humans, far from perfection themselves,  are quick to pass  judgements. Arjun says.. in his own time he made a serious mistake when he sent Wasim to jail! How he regretted the misery he put Waseem s family through.. how he begged for forgiveness for an honest mistake he committed! Till  one day not just him but his whole Hooda  family was forgiven for a mistake Wasim didn't commit. Arjun reminds all present, it was the time when  Zoya bhabi granted them all  her forgiveness. In  fact she hurt her father in jail  when she chose to leave him ,her family and came to our house! Arjun argues  that's what forgiveness is... never easy! to grant to the person who hurts one! this is human nature..

Arjun continues the task of  softening his family's hearts towards Zoya when he touches ,that Zoya always celebrated her fathers birthday , but she didn't wish him as she knows he has no forgiveness in his heart for her! Arjun brings home the fact, that in actual fact, Zoya is vulnerable and  quite alone in  her new home. Anjana  still digs her heels against Zoya , and reminds all that what Zoya experiences now is her own doing! They  tried to be welcoming to her and this is how she chose to react! Its then that Arjun reminds all that not every one is perfect.. people  have weaknesses.. the important thing is  to give people chances to recitify their weaknesses.. people's intention to reform themselves!  He confesses even they were swept away by a wave of emotions. Zoya too like wise reacted! Zoya forgive them.. for one he is pleased she forgave him and rid him of the guilt of a mistake he made!ththus he will surely forgive Zoya! and like a loving brother, this brother in law gives Zoya the offertory. This wonderful scene becomes a worthy worship before the benign eyes of the Durga goddess's idol ! it's a moment where the younger brigade of the family teaches some life skills lessons to the older brigade!    

All  forgive Zoya for her unintentional blunder..except her beloved Aditya.. he avoids her , but still puts the offertory in her palm and eats his share and sneers at her, its not poisioned.. he tasted it before, to make sure she is not harmed in any way! Just like his mother would have done so to save her family's lives ! harm herself rather than poision her family!  Point taken, Zoya  seeks her beloveds's pardon! But  a sore Adi walks away, rather rejected Zoya  hadn't taken his word for it! Zoya faces Durga maa's idol,   telling the godesss that an outside agency is creating factions between not just Adi and herself! but her home and family too!  And that no way will Zoya allow! Hamlet53 19,10 .18

Precap: Adi gets special clothes for Zoya to wear to a special function! Tying the strings on the back of her blouse,gazes exchanged by both.. how long before he forgives his stunning Mrs. Zoya Aditya Hooda?

Well I quite valued the moral, spiritual,  humanistic  effort that the CVs have put in to show direction towards important life skills.  Within the episode we get the message of how significant it is to forgive those around us and afford chances to loved ones. To  use mistakes as an  opportunity to learn  and grow as people. Hope I am not done for offending respected forum members feeling or for  moral policing ?  Much love hammie

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
beautiful postโค๏ธ
i JUST came online.. perfect timing๐Ÿ˜†
i loved the episode... ARJUN stole the show๐Ÿ‘

I liked when at one point under the very eyes of the mother goddess Durga's idol, things  come to a standstill, when forgiveness for Zoya is hard to hand out! It's the pandit's call for veneration to the whole family that serves as reminder  to all  present exactly who they all stand before. The mother goddess looks out, not for joined palms and closed eyes, but for softened, humbled, forgiving  hearts and spirits. 

i liked how they are showing zoya with durga's idol in the background.. i strongly believe she is gonna be more confident and determined now! specially after that phone call.. she knows that supernani is just trying to break her realtionships with everyone in the house!๐Ÿ˜ก

The highlight of the episode for me is the scene right before goddess Durga's  idol,when Arjun plays the devil's advocate and fights the case of the mere mortal Zoya bhabi! How he declares she is refused pardon, on the basis that her mistakes weigh more than her pardons. She lacks perfection!does everything wrong!Arjun argues  that's what forgiveness is... never easy! to grant to the person who hurts one! this is human nature..

Arjun continues the task of  softening his family's hearts towards Zoya when he touches ,that Zoya always celebrated her fathers birthday , but she didn't wish him as she knows he has no forgiveness in his heart for her!

Hats off to arjun๐Ÿ‘.. as i said he stole the show.. his dialogues were on point..zoya left her family for them.. even though arjun was the reason behind waseem's arrest.. can we just get a devar like him?๐Ÿ˜† and the best part was adi crying too.. he was angry but he was hurt too seeing zoya in pain๐Ÿ’”.. never saw a meal lead crying  in this situation really... hubby and devar goals right away!

and arjun giving her prashad while he apologising was too cute๐Ÿ˜ณ

All  forgive Zoya for her unintentional blunder..except her beloved Aditya.. he avoids her , but still puts the offertory in her palm and eats his share and sneers at her, its not poisioned.. he tasted it before, to make sure she is not harmed in any way! Just like his mother would have done so to save her family's lives ! harm herself rather than poision her family!  

loved how papa hooda was calm again and gave his blessings to her.. but adi is angry.. the whole adiya scene/arjun scene just made me sad..๐Ÿ’”

the last scene where zoya takes a vow to protect her family and her relationships.. tigress ready to fight! and she is gonna make it up to aditya!

and the precap UFFF... zoya initiating romance FINALLY!!โ˜บ๏ธ

we get the message of how significant it is to forgive those around us and afford chances to loved ones. To  use mistakes as an  opportunity to learn  and grow as people.

true .. forgiving people gives you peace.. maybe sometimes it's hard to forget but forgiving makes your heart lighter๐Ÿ˜Š

dylidvin thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I loved yesterday's episode and as always your analysis on the episodes I love to read them and the comments and pic posted by Maryam2 add additional flavour.

Agreed Arjun Stole the show and adi eyes were emotional when he was speaking.
Infact loved the whole family drama in yesterday's episode.

Tomorrow's precap. I hope it doesn't end with the same precap today.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

beautiful postโค๏ธ  helooo Maryam  thanks for the dil!  yes me too liked the episode... can relate to making mistakes.. many!

i JUST came online.. perfect timing๐Ÿ˜†   came from work early today... so could post at a decent time
i loved the episode... ARJUN stole the show๐Ÿ‘
yes he sure did!  even law  emulates the scriptures of the land...  carry out justice without traces of vindictiveness! 
I liked when at one point under the very eyes of the mother goddess Durga's idol, things  come to a standstill, when forgiveness for Zoya is hard to hand out! It's the pandit's call for veneration to the whole family that serves as reminder  to all  present exactly who they all stand before. The mother goddess looks out, not for joined palms and closed eyes, but for softened, humbled, forgiving  hearts and spirits. 
its a universal feelings of those who follow  faiths.. and for those who don't..well they follow ,moral ethics , philosophies  that appeals to the humanity and the good in every person..
i liked how they are showing zoya with durga's idol in the background.. i strongly believe she is gonna be more confident and determined now! specially after that phone call.. she knows that supernani is just trying to break her realtionships with everyone in the house!๐Ÿ˜ก
the episode  is given more value by the inclusion of a deity..brings out the vulnerability in our selves.. Zoya needs, faith, and healing and the worship   fulfils  the need believers require   to gain spiritual strength .. its lovely to see that she needs spiritual strength ,support from her new family as well... from a higher being..

The highlight of the episode for me is the scene right before goddess Durga's  idol,when Arjun plays the devil's advocate and fights the case of the mere mortal Zoya bhabi! How he declares she is refused pardon, on the basis that her mistakes weigh more than her pardons. She lacks perfection!does everything wrong!Arjun argues  that's what forgiveness is... never easy! to grant to the person who hurts one! this is human nature..

Arjun continues the task of  softening his family's hearts towards Zoya when he touches ,that Zoya always celebrated her fathers birthday , but she didn't wish him as she knows he has no forgiveness in his heart for her!

Hats off to arjun๐Ÿ‘.. as i said he stole the show.. his dialogues were on point..zoya left her family for them.. even though arjun was the reason behind waseem's arrest.. can we just get a devar like him?๐Ÿ˜† and the best part was adi crying too.. he was angry but he was hurt too seeing zoya in pain๐Ÿ’”.. never saw a meal lead crying  in this situation really... hubby and devar goals right away!

undoubtedly  Arjun.. outlines the message of tolerance, forgiveness.. that most global faiths, doctrines preach.. lovely scene, reminders, how quick to judge people are.. what being rejected and exclusion means to people...  cvs did well to bring out this scene

beautiful shot with a hopeful message.. for the disillusioned ones!

and arjun giving her prashad while he apologising was too cute๐Ÿ˜ณ

yes here again.. the younger brother.. leading the older one!   Arjun puts into practice the theory of calling Zoya..his sister! this brother will always support her!

All  forgive Zoya for her unintentional blunder..except her beloved Aditya.. he avoids her , but still puts the offertory in her palm and eats his share and sneers at her, its not poisioned.. he tasted it before, to make sure she is not harmed in any way! Just like his mother would have done so to save her family's lives ! harm herself rather than poision her family!  

adi's face shows that he has the right to be hurt  and miffed by her..because he loves her dearly... besides he cannot put an act with Zoya.. she knows him only too well!๐Ÿ˜›

loved how papa hooda was calm again and gave his blessings to her.. but adi is angry.. the whole adiya scene/arjun scene just made me sad..๐Ÿ’”

fantastic reminders of a substantial, meaningful episode...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

the last scene where zoya takes a vow to protect her family and her relationships.. tigress ready to fight! and she is gonna make it up to aditya!  well done for pointing out her vow.. truly     she will fight now..as for Adi... he remains her love! her greatest weakness and biggest strength too!

and the precap UFFF... zoya initiating romance FINALLY!!โ˜บ๏ธ

haaa haaa muhje pata tha you'll be smiling cheek to cheek! nice scene.. me looking forward to seeing their attires , their dance and their  romance๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

we get the message of how significant it is to forgive those around us and afford chances to loved ones. To  use mistakes as an  opportunity to learn  and grow as people.

true .. forgiving people gives you peace.. maybe sometimes it's hard to forget but forgiving makes your heart lighter๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘well done for pointing this out.. forgiving others does grant one peace... thanks Maryam, for a colourful feedback... always a present hammie looks forward every day.! me smiling ๐Ÿ˜ƒ... much love ,yours hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dylidvin

helooo dylidvin ๐Ÿ˜ƒ super to see you mate

I loved yesterday's episode and as always your analysis on the episodes I love to read them and the comments and pic posted by Maryam2 add additional flavour.
without a doubt even I  loved the episode... had to offer a lot.. in terms of assessing ourselves... and Yes... Maryam and her accompanying shots of the daily thoughts, serves all on my post as a pleasant reminder.. of the pulse of the episode
Agreed Arjun Stole the show and adi eyes were emotional when he was speaking.
Infact loved the whole family drama in yesterday's episode.
truly Arjun... was  the voice of reason, in a situation where people can get extremely het up and emotionally flustered! 
Tomorrow's precap. I hope it doesn't end with the same precap today.
welll me is looking forward to the garba! and the dressed up Adiya... me hopes  Zoya gets to meet her dad???   thanks my friend for reading my thoughts.. for sharing your thoughts and for supporting my work... much love,yours hammie

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely title n awsome post dear hammie...๐Ÿ˜ณ

okkk yes i loved the episode,,, but i dislike hw they bolty band my laddoo,,, Adi kept quite in such situation is so out of his character,,๐Ÿ˜†  i cant see him standing like an statue on screen like ths,,๐Ÿ˜• but man Harshad n his eyes kept me glued to his face,, the emotional showdown without  uttering a single word by him is marvel, indeed all the sensible talks by Arjun was the high point of the episode but i was  in awe of green patthani,,๐Ÿ˜› the way he never frget to gve the offertory to Zoya after all the drama has my whole heart..๐Ÿ˜ณ

haan now coming to ur Arjun ,, he s the only sane voice in the hooda house after Adi,,, he never back step frm his responsibilities,, wen he saw his voice n support is the only help Zoya needs right nw he never hesitate n cme frwd,, hav i ever confessed tat shehzad has got valvety voice.. even he s a laddoo,, ๐Ÿ˜›

baaki bass bepannaah main full navratri DILs gonna save susural Zoya ka dekhna hai,, so brace urself..๐Ÿ˜† ohhh yea n also dandiya dance of jenshad,,, bring it on CVs
Edited by NusiSg - 5 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NusiSg

helooo Nusi,๐Ÿ˜ƒ  happy Sunday! me finally struggled out of bed! you know about me..  and my weekends๐Ÿ˜ƒ

lovely title n awsome  post dear hammie...๐Ÿ˜ณ
glad you liked it..its what came to my mind rightaway
okkk yes i loved the episode,,, but i dislike hw they bolty band my laddoo,,, Adi kept quite in such situation is so out of his character,,๐Ÿ˜†  i cant see him standing like an statue on screen like ths,,๐Ÿ˜• but man Harshad n his eyes kept me glued to his face,, the emotional showdown without  uttering a single word by him is marvel, indeed all the sensible talks by Arjun was the high point of the episode but i was  in awe of green patthani,,๐Ÿ˜› the way he never frget to gve the offertory to Zoya after all the drama has my whole heart..๐Ÿ˜ณ
I quite liked his expressions and icy front too.. Harshad is a fine actor,  so is Jenny.. did you notice the Swahili tatoo on her back.. Hakuna Matata..  No worries! loved it sort of went with the scene... No worry Adi still loves  Zoya 

haan now coming to ur Arjun ,, he s the only sane voice in the hooda house after Adi,,, he never back step frm his responsibilities,, wen he saw his voice n support is the only help Zoya needs right nw he never hesitate n cme frwd,, hav i ever confessed tat shehzad has got valvety voice.. even he s a laddoo,, ๐Ÿ˜›
yes Shehzad certainly fits the role of  soldiering the truth... love his freshness!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

baaki bass bepannaah main full navratri DILs gonna save susural Zoya ka dekhna hai,, so brace urself..๐Ÿ˜† ohhh yea n also dandiya dance of jenshad,,, bring it on CVs
yes all episodes relating to the faith festival have been well presented and entwined in the story line aptly.. Adi and Zoya's  dandiyan  dance me is looking forward to.. they showed us promo of dancing  to some annoying disco beat ... hoping Maryam will send me the link for song they danced too   Nusi thanks for sharing your thoughts and for your on going support... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ much valued... as ever yours hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago