bepannah, my thoughts, The jewel in the crown.

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~My thoughts ~ep 154 17.10.18  The jewel in the  crown..

Zoya's arrival in the Hooda household is seen an asset ,a prized possession,  the best thing   ever! In Adi's life. Not only that,  for Harsh Hooda she is the daughter he never had. One that Pooja never was. For Arjun, Zoya is a friend, and most dear sister, and bhabi. Wife  of his beloved brother Adi. For Anjana though, Zoya is nothing but a  trouble shooter. One girl whose shine  bedazzles all the Hooda men! Whereas Anjana,  stands as the matriarchal figure whose shine stands tarnished by Zoya's bright light. This then is Anjana perception of her daughter in law Zoya. Zoya's sincerity, her reverence towards her new family is all totally side lined by Anjana.

Adi's love and commitment for his wife knows no bounds. I would say, he is smart enough to realize that getting his wife respected, valued by his family lies in his hands, largely. Adi himself values her, sets an example for others in his family to follow. The informal and endearing dialogue between the two brothers shows how Adi is sensitive to the circumstances that led to Zoya  becoming the newest member  of the Hooda family.in fact Adi leads by example  his younger Arjun as how to care for one's wife. Adi shares with Arjun, his idea as a husband, to woo Zoya with a piece of jewellery , since  its her first Navratri  in Hooda house. Adi realizes , rather than depend on his family to  give attention to Zoya ,as her husband he needs to  take the first step to raise awareness of his family to this fact. However its endearing to see how Adi wants Arjun to accompany him shopping! For moral sport!  Noor would be more suitable, but Arjun sadly knows, if he calls her Noor will surely decline. It's a shame Adi is totally unaware of the cold war between  Arjun and Noor. It's positive! that Harsh over hears Adi's keenness to give  Zoya her due respect in Hooda house!

Harsh too supports Zoya's idea of maintaining peace and unity within the family.Harsh acts and uses his influence upon his wife. His  talk with Anjana is sensible  when he reasons with Anjana  that Adi siding his wife is only emulating what they as parents have taught their son. Harsh in fact  attempts to empower Anjana  in her maternal role. In fact he reminds Anjana that Adi started on a back footing with Pooja; for which their son  blamed himself. Thus now with Zoya,  Harsh points out, Adi understandably  treads carefully. Thus as Adi's parents,  they both have to laud and support him into having a  steady married life. But Anjana too holds her ground and retorts that as a mother she didn't teach Adi to  turn  right into wrong and  be joined to the hip , with his wife!  But since Harsh reasons with her with a cool mind, Anjana too, decides to play the compliant wife. Perhaps this is the only way she can continue to be the special person in the Hooda men's life, before she is left high and dry  by the innocent, simple  sweet spoken Zoya! Harsh too is smart and strikes while the iron is still hot! He mentions, he overheard Adi  buying a piece of jewellery  why doesn't   Anjana's as the mother in law win Zoya over by  presenting Zoya with the family hierloom jewellery ,  handed down from one generation to the next!

Anjana's consent to giving  her very own jewellery is interesting to watch, as women hang on to their  ornamental pieces quite dearly! As  jewellery  all through the ages, till now, holds deep significance for people! It  makes a statement about people's appearance, accentuates outfits! Besides gives an idea of  status.  For Anjana,  I would say wearing  jewellery is about boosting her appearance and contributing to power dressing!

For Anjana thus to part with her jewels whether it be  the men in her fold! or  the jewellery  that flaunts her status and appearance handing either of them to Zoya is in actual fact something hard for Anjana to swallow! Yet its amusing to see that all the three men in her life , literary bend her elbow to gift Zoya the ancestral bangles which Zoya accepts with  gratitude and reverence. The scene reminds me where not so long ago Zoya  literally  hurled Arshad's  ancestral bangles across the bed!  Theses  bangles too chillingly  holds some controversy around them.. of Zoya suspecting Anjana. But Adi's love, his clear solid support for his wife in every minute to major issues, means supreme to Zoya thus she accepts. The truth of the matter is that the jewel that Zoya seeks is the gem of sincere love from all the Hoodas !

Initially hearing Anjana's voice, outside giving someone  presumptuously money, throws  Zoya grealyt, it's the last thing Zoya wants to do, accept ,believe that Anjana was behind the  poisoned  offertory.   Besides which mother in the right mind would  give  poison to her own children highly impossible. Yet  Zoya is plagued by a strange restlessness spiritually.  The truth cannot be concealed it has to be exposed! Her intrepidness in similar incidents in the past to , begins to release her from initial fearfulness of coming to terms , with the fact, that she cannot be calm spiritually till she finds the truth. she will have to find it on her own. Involving Adi   will  be insane at this  stage, she concludes.

Roshnaq too covers up the truth for a good cause. The Garba passes she reveals. but how she  came across them? she conceals as telling the truth will defeat the purpose of taking her whole family to  the Garba function that Adi had arranged as the meeting point between  two opposing families The scene is light-hearted . Roshnaq in a roundabout way succeeds in persuading her family into attending the Garba with her!

Zoya returns home ,slightly off colour. Adi greets her with concern has his mother had a go at her? Before  Zoya can respond, a tough job becomes even tougher for her, as the elder , father figure of the house, Harsh welcomes her, tells her since its  her first Navratri.  Time to celebrate, new beginnings, new relationships! Arjun too echoes his father words. Then to make matters more challenging for Zoya, a primed Anjana is all honey and sweet . Presents Zoya with an ancestral sari as a gift for her first Navratri  as part of their family. So much love epitomized by special gifts, for a special occasion. To Zoya  in her special role as the Hooda Dil in law! Only weakens Zoya as she begins to dither from her earlier thought, which very nearly  blames her Mil. Zoya is bogged down with such familial love that she begins to wrestle in her heart and mind that Anjana cannot be  the woman who is likely to poison her family! Truth is never easy to expose. It can easily  be blanketed and buffered by relationship and kinship.

But as providence has it after the boxed bangles are pulled out of Anjana's treasure trove cupboard as Harsh calls it! One never knows what one finds! Ominus words! the empty bottle of poison  rolls  out! falls on the floor amongst many pairs of Anjana's family s feet! Away from her reach in the arena of Harsh, Arjun, Adi and Zoya's feet! The bottle goes unnoticed amidst happy family time! as all leave Anjana's room. So  Zoya can dress up in  the ancestral  red sari and bangles. But where once Zoya stepped over the bottle to touch her MIL's feet! The  time comes when the small evidential bootle stops Zoya by making her stumble. Both sari and the bangles drops out of her hand on the floor!! Only to be replaced by the bottle in her hand!  All her doubts are cleared. The family were made to leave ,ominously so she could not be influenced by what she was about to do! Will Zoya's conscience be bought by the family  inherited  gifts?

Zoya comes down. Not dressed in the expected ceremonial attrite but on a  war path. Almost like the  invincible  goddess Durga herself with a trident in her hand ready to smite evil to uphold the truth! Zoya  is the one to ask questions! The accused as expected goes in denial. In turn, makes Zoya look and sound mad! Although the timings are brought up by Zoya.Yet  Harsh becomes alibi for Anjana. Confirms his wife was at home at that time!  Zoya stands on thin ice as her accusations are dismissed on the grounds of insufficient evidence , based on the sense of hearing rather than sight!  . Zoya appears to have  no leg to stand on. People  who stood for her, now look  displeased by her. The worst bite for her is when Adi defends his mother in the same fashion he defended Zoya! for blaming his mother! She has got it wrong! He knows his mother could never poison her own family! It was an unfair accusation! In fact Adi sees it as Zoya's cruel getting back at his mother for disliking her! he fights, he knows his mother can never stoop so low! Adi angrily bellows, his mothers issue is that she says it as it is! His mother says it to a person's face, directly!  bluntly . Zoya still holds her ground and insists, his mother is lying! He yells back that she is blaming his mother for issues like not apologising to her father! Finally Adi  appeals to Zoya trust in him! fine she doesn't believe his mother!  Surely Zoya  trusts , believe  him!  Its moving to see how desperate Adi is to contain this incident between his wife and mother from escalating further! He  swears by himself that his mother  can never poison, her own family!

Will this raging fire will be put out? Or will the cinders crackle on? Zoya's world, her new family who a few moments ago laughed, joked, and looked like a happy family, now comes down on her like a ton of bricks! Zoya is unsure whether she did the right thing or not? or does she feel she got a serious matter off her chest anyway! Well Zoya has not brought calm! instead stirred up a storm!  Howling winds of change in this house..many concealed things will come to the surface and perhaps create  further shock waves!   

The family gathering scene in Anjana's  bedroom.  Fun to watch, Hooda family teasing , coaxing, cajoling  almost forcing Anjana to part with her  wealth! Share her gold with a, as she puts it gold digger Zoya! its amusing to see how eager the Hooda men are to see some form of bonding to come about between the mother of the house and the new bride ,daughter in law of the Hooda's The scene contrasts with what follows in the   hall angry faces, arguments! Raising voices defending and prosecuting a case!  

All the cast   performed marvellously in their roles.. the men ,especially  Adi looks great in kurta shalwar!   Loved his antics in  his mothers bedroom and loved his fury in the final scene. I think Zoya will take his words with a pinch of salt, as rarely will a son except such bold accusations against his mother. Trouble is. it was obvious that Anjana was the only one who didn't eat the offertory! Thus stayed clear of the food poising.  The  way the episode ends, its likely that Zoya will explain why she has been uptight recently..   hamlet53   18.10.18 

Precap: we get to see the face of the mystery woman , who is using Zoya as a pawn to shake the foundations of the Hooda family. Zoya is beginning to sense that some negative outside agency is  out to  create major conflicts between her and her new found family. Zoya's sense of giving defence and protection are expected to come into   play,

Thanks to gracious silent readers, who continue to read my late.long winded thoughts.. much love hammie

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
beautiful post❤️
it was a cute filler episode 😆

in fact Adi leads by example  his younger Arjun as how to care for one's wife. Adi shares with Arjun, his idea as a husband, to woo Zoya with a piece of jewellery , since  its her first Navratri  in Hooda house. Adi realizes , rather than depend on his family to  give attention to Zoya ,as her husband he needs to  take the first step to raise awareness of his family to this fact. However its endearing to see how Adi wants Arjun to accompany him shopping!

i really liked adi arjun bonding in this scene😛.. and both were looking too good! it was such a sweet thought of adi to gift zoya something and papa hooda hearing their convo .. i hope adi gets to know about Arnoor soon😆

For Anjana thus to part with her jewels whether it be  the men in her fold! or  the jewellery  that flaunts her status and appearance handing either of them to Zoya is in actual fact something hard for Anjana to swallow! Yet its amusing to see that all the three men in her life , literary bend her elbow to gift Zoya the ancestral bangles which Zoya accepts with  gratitude and reverence. 

this whole scene was too cute😆.. aditya was the happiest of all🤣 i liked this happy family scene.. anjana smiling giving her saree and jewellery.. papa hooda ki gold mine🤣 and adi k expressions phir bhaag kar door band karna🤣

Roshnaq too covers up the truth for a good cause. The Garba passes she reveals. but how she  came across them? she conceals as telling the truth will defeat the purpose of taking her whole family to  the Garba function that Adi had arranged as the meeting point between  two opposing families The scene is light-hearted . Roshnaq in a roundabout way succeeds in persuading her family into attending the Garba with her!

so finally she convinced them for this garba event.. and adi was happy to finally surprise zoya

Adi angrily bellows, his mothers issue is that she says it as it is! His mother says it to a person's face, directly!  bluntly . Zoya still holds her ground and insists, his mother is lying! He yells back that she is blaming his mother for issues like not apologising to her father! Finally Adi  appeals to Zoya trust in him! fine she doesn't believe his mother!  Surely Zoya  trusts , believe  him!  Its moving to see how desperate Adi is to contain this incident between his wife and mother from escalating further! He  swears by himself that his mother  can never poison, her own family!

i actually liked the last scene.. adi supporting anjana.. he was right.. whatever he said made sense!! he is trying to be a good husband and a good son!👏
well the precap was nice.. rajveer's nani is here now and zoya being all confident ready to FIGHT!
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

beautiful post❤️  Heloo awal number!😃 good to see you and the heart!

it was a cute filler episode 😆
 yet filled some gaps of misconceptions.. how relationships can strain under pressure
in fact Adi leads by example  his younger Arjun as how to care for one's wife. Adi shares with Arjun, his idea as a husband, to woo Zoya with a piece of jewellery , since  its her first Navratri  in Hooda house. Adi realizes , rather than depend on his family to  give attention to Zoya ,as her husband he needs to  take the first step to raise awareness of his family to this fact. However its endearing to see how Adi wants Arjun to accompany him shopping!
lovely opening to the otherwise disgruntling  episode... Harshad looked absolutely  a treat in his outfit... lounging, relaxed... loved the bromance between bhai and chotto!
i really liked adi arjun bonding in this scene😛.. and both were looking too good! it was such a sweet thought of adi to gift zoya something and papa hooda hearing their convo .. i hope adi gets to know about Arnoor soon😆   felt sorry  for Arjun.. he doesn't deserve such treatment from his lady love... Adi is to busy to notice... thing is he is unaware of the degree of fondness Arjun has for  Adi's salli!

For Anjana thus to part with her jewels whether it be  the men in her fold! or  the jewellery  that flaunts her status and appearance handing either of them to Zoya is in actual fact something hard for Anjana to swallow! Yet its amusing to see that all the three men in her life , literary bend her elbow to gift Zoya the ancestral bangles which Zoya accepts with  gratitude and reverence. 

this whole scene was too cute😆.. aditya was the happiest of all🤣 i liked this happy family scene.. anjana smiling giving her saree and jewellery.. papa hooda ki gold mine🤣 and adi k expressions phir bhaag kar door band karna🤣
ohhh definitely it was such a enjoyable scene! thank heavens  Cv's included it... we had a few laughs!😃  all three men were enjoying at   Anjana's expense... mind you,she too loved the attention from her men!   adi's comical  expressions😆

so finally she convinced them for this garba event.. and adi was happy to finally surprise zoya
smug as a bug  Adi faces!   says it all! will  lying for a good cause!

Adi angrily bellows, his mothers issue is that she says it as it is! His mother says it to a person's face, directly!  bluntly . Zoya still holds her ground and insists, his mother is lying! He yells back that she is blaming his mother for issues like not apologising to her father! Finally Adi  appeals to Zoya trust in him! fine she doesn't believe his mother!  Surely Zoya  trusts , believe  him!  Its moving to see how desperate Adi is to contain this incident between his wife and mother from escalating further! He  swears by himself that his mother  can never poison, her own family!

i actually liked the last scene.. adi supporting anjana.. he was right.. whatever he said made sense!! he is trying to be a good husband and a good son!👏
well the precap was nice.. rajveer's nani is here now and zoya being all confident ready to FIGHT!
it was an awkward  position to be in...overall he made his mother and father, both happy... zoya will understand his predicament... she is secure in her love... Anjana isn't!   yes nani aye gaye... will add precap ....
some memorable shots of Adi! each tells a different story of his mood!   thanks Maryam for supporting my thoughts... its most encouraging for me... much love ,hammie 

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ohhh hammie,,, indeed an apt title for the episode,, nagine ki trha fit!! u meant Zoya,, haina??😆 superb analysis as always, bt pardon me fr being late..
well i do feel Zoya was impulsive in naming Anjana, so early without any solid proof,, she proved she's  an immateur atm,, bt i feel ths lesson will  help her in future to fight against all odds against her new found family,,😆

well Adi was as always stood right beside the truth, he never hesitate while doing so, proving Anjana blatantly wrong wen she referrred him as only a joru ka gulam,, i feel a tinge of shame n fear on Anjana face wen Adi took her side, she knows well hw in future Adi wouldn't hesitate a tiny bit while standing against her wen truth will come out..

i was so not ready for mahaan bahu saving her susraal parivar frm heavy make up vampy,, but tats wat im anticipating in future in BP,,😆 bt cant leave as u mentioned how tat green pathhani shalwaaar kammezz wala laddoo & her charming antics were enough to keep me hooked & linger on!! n yes for him im ready to wait fr good days to be back patiently!!
Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo Nusi...😃absolutely  thrilled to see you on my thoughts ,thanks for making the time in  your busy schedule 
ohhh hammie,,, indeed an apt title for the episode,, nagine ki trha fit!! u meant Zoya,, haina??😆 superb analysis as always, bt pardon me fr being late..
well i do feel Zoya was impulsive in naming Anjana, so early without any solid proof,, she proved she's  an immateur atm,, bt i feel ths lesson will  help her in future to fight against all odds against her new found family,,😆  catch the next one nusi... unintentionally  she falter's.. and as you say so she will use  it to be cautious next time   
well Adi was as always stood right beside the truth, he never hesitate while doing so, proving Anjana blatantly wrong wen she referrred him as only a joru ka gulam,, i feel a tinge of shame n fear on Anjana face wen Adi took her side, she knows well hw in future Adi wouldn't hesitate a tiny bit while standing against her wen truth will come out..
yes... adi was right comes out strongly.. in a way its positive reinforcement for Anjana that her family still continues to value her postion 
i was so not ready for mahaan bahu saving her susraal parivar frm heavy make up vampy,, but tats wat im anticipating in future in BP,,😆 bt cant leave as u mentioned how tat green pathhani shalwaaar kammezz wala laddoo & her charming antics were enough to keep me hooked & linger on!! n yes for him im ready to wait fr good days to be back patiently!!
yes Adi was eye candy for sure! chill relaxed and I crave for his bindaas side always! great tension buster!  yes the thrills in Bepannah keep  us glued just like the romance angle between Adi and Zoya... me looking forward to Garba dance tonight!  many thanks Nusi for your great  feedback!  hammie needs it to continue writing about this great story... much love,as ever yours hammie