Rajdeep trying to burn Nandini

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
https://youtu.be/ACJfp9qeIPI
They brought Rajdeep back to fetch some sympathy for Nandini bcz inspite of so much of whitewashing ppl still hated her.πŸ˜†

But I am having a strong gut feeling that Mauli is going to save Nandini and in this process she might lose her baby.😭
Bcz loser Kunal is good for nothing...
Mauli is the hero of the show!! Alwz saved Nandini & loser Kunal bas took fayda of beauty.

I want Mauli not to take that blame game seriously & let the lover search for his mistress on his own. But we know Mauli wo chup nahi baithyegi.

Jo v ho...Mauli sudnt lose her baby...😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I want Rajdeep to die a horrible death. Like Ramsay Bolton/Littlefinger/Joffrey death combined.Edited by Metis - 5 years ago
shiiny thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan

I want Rajdeep to die a horrible death. Like Ramsay Bolton/Littlefinger/Joffrey death combined. I can't believe this forum has insane people who think he is better than Kunal or he deserves to be redeemed. If this scum can be redeemed then why do people cry about whitewashing Nandini and Kunal? Even hypocrisy should have its limits. 

I have nowhere mentioned in my post that Rajdeep is better than Kunal . I have not even compared both.
I think you should re-read the post again. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Moreover cv's are not trying to redeem Rajdeep but they are trying to whitewash Nandini.
Edited by shiny9911 - 5 years ago
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shiny9911

I have nowhere mentioned in my post that Rajdeep is better than Kunal . I have not even compared both.
I think you should re-read the post again.πŸ‘πŸΌ

I am sorry you misunderstood me. I wasn't talking to you, just ranting against the general Rajdeep topics in the forum where people keep supporting him πŸ€’

Sorry for the confusion. Wasn't talking to you. Just after seeing the link you posted had to remind people that this is the psycho they think can be redeemed
pamk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
If they show Kunal and nandini uniting after this kidnapping, how is it whitewashing? Won't people hate her more especially when he has just blasted Mauli because of her.

If this is a redemption track for Nandini, then Kunal will think that Nandini died and Nandini will go away. That's what's she was doing before she got kidnapped. Let see what they show us.
Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Whatever happens to Nandini, I hv 0 feelings.. I feel no sympathy towards that woman.

We all know why Rajdeep is back... and I wrote in another thread that he will be shown torturing her n hence again sympathy card...

Nope... I m so done with Nandini n Kunal that whatever happens to them, it makes no difference. I might even get sadistic pleasure. Yea, fine, call me inhuman... Somewhere I know this kidnap is jus for sympathy...

Otherwise Rajdeep kidnaps her, intend to burn her n yet call lover boy? So that he can go to jail again? Pls!
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Rajdeep is brought to create sympathy for nandini only.Whatever happens with her I have no sympathy for her.
shiiny thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan

I am sorry you misunderstood me. I wasn't talking to you, just ranting against the general Rajdeep topics in the forum where people keep supporting him πŸ€’

Sorry for the confusion. Wasn't talking to you. Just after seeing the link you posted had to remind people that this is the psycho they think can be redeemed

Sorry I misunderstood you.. πŸ˜Š
You are right Rajdeep can't be redeemed...he is beyond redemption... his actions are turning brutal day by day πŸ˜‘

shiiny thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ruhi122

Whatever happens to Nandini, I hv 0 feelings.. I feel no sympathy towards that woman.

We all know why Rajdeep is back... and I wrote in another thread that he will be shown torturing her n hence again sympathy card...

Nope... I m so done with Nandini n Kunal that whatever happens to them, it makes no difference. I might even get sadistic pleasure. Yea, fine, call me inhuman... Somewhere I know this kidnap is jus for sympathy...

Otherwise Rajdeep kidnaps her, intend to burn her n yet call lover boy? So that he can go to jail again? Pls!

Yes that's my point . We know why they have brought Rajdeep back !!
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sympathy card--game is onπŸ€“