Bepannah,My thoughts, Remembrance days...

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~My thoughts ~ep 153  16.10.18   Remembrance  days...

Certain days are worth remembering, especially on the date they happened the previous year. Anniversaries, range from significant days or events  to celebrate, wider national independence ,  faith  practices , personalized events,   such as  loved ones birthdays , anniversaries. All seen as significant acts of  bond building  in relationships .Looking  at the past episodes, we  see  a nearly  commemorated  Adi and Zoya's wedding reception. One that  purposefully transforms into the  first death anniversary of  the previous daughter in law of the Hooda  family. Going by the Hindu   faith calendar the auspicious occasion of Navratri is celebrated in the episode.We  see the  veiled  idol of goddess Durga being brought into the Hooda house with great joy and celebration. The episode also shows remembering  a  loved ones birthday, which becomes a reason to  set right broken blood ties. Soften hardened hearts. 

Sleep is a natural phenomenon  which allows the body to rest at the end of the day. In Adi and Zoya's bedroom, Adi sleeps serenely  like a baby. It's enough for him that his wife lies resting beside him.For  Zoya its time to muse, all that she couldn't verbalize  before Adi ,Zoya  hangs onto her sleeping husbands  hand and justifies her delay  to being one with him as his wife. I  see her honesty  in being aware of his right over her.Yet she has faith that he understands her aloofness. For the truth is till this invisible  sword hangs over her husband and his family , her mind and heart stands devoid of peace. This by no means   lessens her love for Adi, in fact the affectionate way she reaches out for his hand and rests her head on  it both gives her tension relief and lets her transfers all  her unspoken  love in her heart into his soul.

In Siddiqui's house the sight of a  stealth predator  enters  the parents bedroom with a pulled out knife! Adds to suspense! some one is out to kill Waseem! It turns about to be a pleasant surprise! nearly ruined by his wife's scream! The predator is Noor Waseem's only surviving daughter as he maintains. Noor comes to wish happy birthday  to her father. It's a sad scene, Roshnaq  clearly misses Zoya. Something  that happens within a family if a loved one is missing from a family celebration. Waseem  too I felt  missed Zoya although he states otherwise. He probably reflects, his birthday  just might become a reason for his lost daughter  to contact him. Yet he goes into cold denial and to console himself clearly lauds the light of his life Noor now! the mention of Zoya still hurts him. Noor I felt either is pleased to be the apple of the eye of both her parents, or she too tries to cover up her real feelings for her Appi  by showing she too doesn't care for Zoya like her father does.

The morning brings the mother goddess Durga into the Hooda household.  Zoya too welcomes the multiple armed goddess who fights evil from all directions, yet holds a pure heart brimming with mercy and compassion for her creation both sinners and devotees alike. Anjana being the maternal figure of Hooda household, outlines ,celebrates, narrates the qualities of the invincible goddess. All the Hooda men plus Zoya listen with devotion to Anjana, who inspires all that every woman is gifted with one of the maternal goddess virtues. However Anjana's  short sermon turns into taunts for Zoya, when Anjana mocks Zoya that some women lack all the virtues of the devi!  Zoya listens silently. Reflects and acts upon the peace, protection, and strength dispensed by the mother deity. All Hooda men feel the dismissive hurt that Anjana hurls at Zoya, who flinches not to maintain peace and goodwill within her new family.  Unfortunately Harsh, Arjun, Adi despite the holy occasion  of a divine presence expect Anjana  the maternal figure of their household! to be empty of compassion  and mercy. Adi as Zoya's husband carries out his worship by defending his wife Zoya who stands pointedly excluded by his mother Anjana. Adi shows and speaks out his understanding that a woman ,a wife is also her husbands better half, half of her husband's strength!  Just the way the scriptures teach! Only some women are unaware of this  half  intensity! Once the goddess Durga's face is unveiled   Zoya prays before the mother goddess for divine wisdom in keeping her family united!

Adi's  reference to Adi- Shakti is a word  of great consolation and comfort  for Zoya.. a play on the word power and Adi's name! it's to  restore power to her dispirited heart. That she is half of his  power and he  half of her power. Without each other they are half and incomplete. Together they are whole, intact  force! enough to fight all adversities with the grace of Durga maa. The family with great rejoicing chants praises of the visiting  deity  and their spirits renews and rebuild!  The Hooda men can see that even though Durga maa will  go, yet she leaves behind in this household one who will be her effective personification.. gracious, humble, merciful ,  protective, forgiving yet fearless enough to fight evil! In the shape of Adi-shakti.. Zoya!

Again its Adi's fluke of reiterating the number 16! That alerts Zoya  to the significance of the day! He bends over backwards to act upon arranging Zoya to meet her family! Encourages Zoya to do the things she would do traditionally with her father like visit the orphanage and distribute gifts to vulnerable children. As expected Zoya goes, carries on her fathers practice! Because her supportive husband vowed to honour Zoya's family like his own. Zoya is blessed to hear words of solace from the staff.. that  her father cannot be angry with her forever.. as parents have the right and duty to reprimand their child.. Zoya I think relates this principle to Anjana too, who immediately after worshipping Durga maa collides with Zoya in the garden outside the house and taunts Zoya , that how can her house be free of evil ? as even the gardens are rife with evil! Anjana's hypocrisy is frightful! she only pays lip service to her faith. Acting  upon it she finds a chore! Whereas Zoya pays, homage and reverence to all divinities. Zoya has the fear of god.. tolerance to all god's creation!

Zoya's interaction with a lonely, child  in the orphanage is  moving. Shows Zoya's compassion for the defenceless! The child moans about  god punishing her by making her ill! So she misses out on the  outing! Zoya restores her hope calls her gods favourite child, he kept her back so they could both meet! receives a gift from Zoya! the doll that Zoya gifts the little girl, makes Zoya turn into a her Abbu's little girl! if she were to ask for a gift today, I reckon it would be for her fathers forgiveness. She hopes will come, all in good time Adi encourages Zoya to follow the virtues her father taught her.  

Adi's heart is in the right place, as he says to Zoya, listening to his dear wife is right and duty! So  Adi takes Arjun with him and follows  his heart ,with one motive in mind to make Zoya happy! correct things with the Siddiqui's, especially Zoya and her father.  On account of his family. He knows to network with that link in  Zoya's family who will hear him out and respect his good intentions! Adi thus gives passes to Roshnaq for Garba night! As usual Adi  is once more seen to extend his faith  beyond his family. He  wants to celebrate Navratri with his other family the Siddiqui's! He reiterates building good will between the two families. Roshnaq, assures, she will try her utmost to do what Adi desperately wants this Navratri. To melt the ice between Zoya and her father! What a loving husband, who makes arrangements  to bring a smile upon Zoya's face!   

But whether  Zoya adopts leniency towards seeing Anjana pay off some guy for covering up the food poising incident ,is another matter! She is beginning to get the picture that Anjana might be behind the prasad contamination.. this will not be easy, she will have to face more unpopularity? Would Adi take her word for it? Or will he lend his ear to what his mother has to say?? Hamlet53 17.10 18

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hend_Refai thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thoughtful and beautiful as usual
I didn't notice the Adi-Shakti when Aditya said it. Good catch my friend

Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
beautiful post❤️
the episode was a filler but with a few good scenes

Sleep is a natural phenomenon  which allows the body to rest at the end of the day. In Adi and Zoya's bedroom, Adi sleeps serenely  like a baby. It's enough for him that his wife lies resting beside him.For  Zoya its time to muse, all that she couldn't verbalize  before Adi ,Zoya  hangs onto her sleeping husbands  hand and justifies her delay  to being one with him as his wife.

this was the highlight of the episode.. it was such a cute scene.. zoya feeling bad for him.. understanding the importance of them coming close.. the way she took his hand.. it was such a cute scene .. but jenny's dubbed voice kinda killed the feel.. 

In Siddiqui's house the sight of a  stealth predator  enters  the parents bedroom with a pulled out knife! Adds to suspense! some one is out to kill Waseem! 

this cracked me up🤣..i imagined myself with that chaaku ready to kill papa waseem coz of his dance moves on mahi ve🤣

Adi as Zoya's husband carries out his worship by defending his wife Zoya who stands pointedly excluded by his mother Anjana. Adi shows and speaks out his understanding that a woman ,a wife is also her husbands better half, half of her husband's strength!  Just the way the scriptures teach! Only some women are unaware of this  half  intensity! Once the goddess Durga's face is unveiled   Zoya prays before the mother goddess for divine wisdom in keeping her family united!

too many body doubles in this scene🤣 but loved what adi was wearing that colour looked fantastic! i loved the way durgaa maa and zoya was shown.. keeping the promo in head.. she blamed anjana and realised her mistake and now she is ready to fight alone for her family for aditya.. all determined.. loved the hint they they gave us! need to see a smart zoya now!😃

Again its Adi's fluke of reiterating the number 16! That alerts Zoya  to the significance of the day! He bends over backwards to act upon arranging Zoya to meet her family! Encourages Zoya to do the things she would do traditionally with her father like visit the orphanage and distribute gifts to vulnerable children. the doll that Zoya gifts the little girl, makes Zoya turn into a her Abbu's little girl! if she were to ask for a gift today, I reckon it would be for her fathers forgiveness. 

adiya scene was too cute.. we could see adi's khurafati dimag thinking about a plan.. and he gave the dandiya passes to roshana.. such a cutie!😆 on the other hand zoya's scene with that kid was cute as well! but at the end she saw someone in anjana's saree.. well she is gonna react way too early and blame anjana.. let's see kia hota hai!😉

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hend_Refai

Thoughtful and beautiful as usual

I didn't notice the Adi-Shakti when Aditya said it. Good catch my friend
helooo Hend_ Refai,😃  lovely to see you on my thoughts, as always   Hend watch the adhi skakti section again... its a practical strategy  suggested  for a successful marriage, That husband and wife rely upon each other for power and support. I see the concept as a working  solution that really fulfils that, all  popular faiths teach..    thanks for your positive comment my friend,much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

beautiful post❤️ helooo Maryam  and catching the heart!😃 as usual supporting my posts...

the episode was a filler but with a few good scenes 
to me is was about special days, with special significance...
 the newly married couple find more reasons to support each other in a big bold way...

Sleep is a natural phenomenon  which allows the body to rest at the end of the day. In Adi and Zoya's bedroom, Adi sleeps serenely  like a baby. It's enough for him that his wife lies resting beside him.For  Zoya its time to muse, all that she couldn't verbalize  before Adi ,Zoya  hangs onto her sleeping husbands  hand and justifies her delay  to being one with him as his wife.

this was the highlight of the episode.. it was such a cute scene.. zoya feeling bad for him.. understanding the importance of them coming close.. the way she took his hand.. it was such a cute scene .. but jenny's dubbed voice kinda killed the feel.. yes Maryam... such understanding between married folks is useful to know.. some couples have to work hard at it, yet these are blessed with a satisfaction of souls... haan the dubbing   put me off to,,, still may be a reason for such adaptation?

lovely pictures of the hands.. Harshad has nice hands.. me notice hands, nails, buffed and shiny😃

In Siddiqui's house the sight of a  stealth predator  enters  the parents bedroom with a pulled out knife! Adds to suspense! some one is out to kill Waseem! 

this cracked me up🤣..i imagined myself with that chaaku ready to kill papa waseem coz of his dance moves on mahi ve🤣

Adi as Zoya's husband carries out his worship by defending his wife Zoya who stands pointedly excluded by his mother Anjana. Adi shows and speaks out his understanding that a woman ,a wife is also her husbands better half, half of her husband's strength!  Just the way the scriptures teach! Only some women are unaware of this  half  intensity! Once the goddess Durga's face is unveiled   Zoya prays before the mother goddess for divine wisdom in keeping her family united!

too many body doubles in this scene🤣 but loved what adi was wearing that colour looked fantastic! i loved the way durgaa maa and zoya was shown.. keeping the promo in head.. she blamed anjana and realised her mistake and now she is ready to fight alone for her family for aditya.. all determined.. loved the hint they they gave us! need to see a smart zoya now!😃

yes the Durga goddess  section, was most apt and certainly brought out the purpose of  celebrating the arrival of the invincible  divinity ,especially in Hooda house.. some pleasing shots of both Zoya and adi!👏👏

Again its Adi's fluke of reiterating the number 16! That alerts Zoya  to the significance of the day! He bends over backwards to act upon arranging Zoya to meet her family! Encourages Zoya to do the things she would do traditionally with her father like visit the orphanage and distribute gifts to vulnerable children. the doll that Zoya gifts the little girl, makes Zoya turn into a her Abbu's little girl! if she were to ask for a gift today, I reckon it would be for her fathers forgiveness. 

adiya scene was too cute.. we could see adi's khurafati dimag thinking about a plan.. and he gave the dandiya passes to roshana.. such a cutie!😆 on the other hand zoya's scene with that kid was cute as well! but at the end she saw someone in anjana's saree.. well she is gonna react way too early and blame anjana.. let's see kia hota hai!😉

I tell you me looking forward to the Garba function... should be interesting to watch! Adi's intentions are noble and in keeping with upholding his marriage vows!

the family sari, the poison bottle, Anjana giving money to some guy  leaves much for Zoya to expose the truth.. is it the time for her to come clean?  Zoya is known to be fearless.. we'll see what all she puts at stake?     Maryam some more delightful  shots..of our favourite couple.. I daresay in for a bumpy ride ahead!   thanks mate your great feed back.. you keep me motivated.. much love hammie