Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: MadOwhat

Sare prashn Aastami mein hi khatam karne hai ya ...Navami mein carry forward kar sakti ho??

He cried because- Khaya peeya kuch nahi,  glass thoda baranna.

Aaj ke episode ke baad aur prashn ayengeπŸ˜†.. jawab tayar rakhna

Bold- Ye koi valid reason nahi hai.. maze toh usne liye theπŸ˜†, openly nahi bola but secretly he must have enjoyed

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just saw the episode -
- Anoopji cheap talks looked either really jealous or strategy to get attention for Jasleen and Saurabh as they were nominated. πŸ˜•
- Shree is stupid to tell everyone that I will expose a Deepika. Looks like he is just all talks. πŸ˜†
- When Deepika started crying front of Shree and KV. KV immediately walked away, leaving Shree alone to deal with it. πŸ˜† He would look bad if he did not console her.
- Deepika used her emotional tears perfectly to weaken Shree. Few more days of tears and Shree will forget his revenge and expose planning. πŸ˜†
- KV tells Srishty make friendship with Jasleen and Deepika. The plan is to make support group and counts atleast 9 contestants support out of 14 πŸ˜† Goid luck KV.
- I have heard Shree has health issue, leg pain or injury and BP issue apart from hyper mentality. I think he quit task because he got tired and was in pain. But he was using Romil as a excuse to get footage.
- Liked Carrot stealing strategy by Saba, Srishty, Jasleen and some housemates. πŸ˜‰
- Srishty and Saba discussing strategy to erase Deepak and Deepika's score board at the end, where they have recorded the distance traveled by each horse. πŸ˜† I am more curious to see, if biggboss will intervene or let the task go ahead for contestants to decide the winner between the two.
- Shree could not get footage in the task, so he plans to get attention by running away from roof. πŸ˜†
- I did not like Surbhi in Roadies, but she is turning out interesting player here. πŸ˜‰
- I bet when Shree creates commotion by trying to run away, getting some housemates attention, there will be more carrots robbery. πŸ˜† Edited by spicysagar - 5 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
LMAO saba somi romil surbhi ne leli sree ke πŸ€£
CuttingChai thumbnail
Lol Sreesanth will reveal all of BB's script this season. Yesterday he let it slip that Neha asked DK to stop crying since they know he is going to come back  ,so why was DK going to each and every camera in the house to tell her sob story.πŸ˜†
shubhzie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malpua

Lol Sreesanth will reveal all of BB's script this season. Yesterday he let it slip that Neha asked DK to stop crying since they know he is going to come back ,so why was DK going to each and every camera in the house to tell her sob story.πŸ˜†

Dukhiyari Deebikaji ko aansu bahane ka itna acha mauka mila tha, aise thodi na chodh deti πŸ˜†
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Malpua

Lol Sreesanth will reveal all of BB's script this season. Yesterday he let it slip that Neha asked DK to stop crying since they know he is going to come back  ,so why was DK going to each and every camera in the house to tell her sob story.πŸ˜†

Dipika is expected to cry at the drop of a hat but I wonder why the other housemates put on such a shok sabha if they knew he was going to be back. 

shubhzie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

Dipika is expected to cry at the drop of a hat but I wonder why the other housemates put on such a shok sabha if they knew he was going to be back.

The precise reason that they all knew he is going to come back and everyone tried their hands in the overacting department with Deepak taking the lead. πŸ˜†
MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

[/QUOTE]

The put the shokh sabha show because they are smart ...they were playing to the SR room.
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
romil mocked sree darwaza peetna πŸ€£
all lose shit

untill sree goes on roof top :🀣
Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MadOwhat

The put the shokh sabha show because they are smart ...they were playing to the SR room.
And wat did they achieve Sree se spittingπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Previous
1 ... 47 48 49 50 51
Next