Bepannah,my thoughts, Paper Tigress!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~My thoughts ~ep 152  15.10.18   Paper tigress !

The more the mystery woman , prods ,pokes even attacks Zoya's loved ones, Zoya becomes more of  an apparently  dangerous but actually an ineffectual  person. However  have to say, that Zoya is well up on her toes, ready to fight! As much is at stake for her. the peak of her wager  on the line is of course her   true love, her Aditya, her husband! With him covering her back I feel Zoya is the same woman who tamed a tiger into a house cat! Today's episode has  many interesting points. To name a few, through Adi and Zoya I  get to see how a love marriage , forced upon one's opposing  parent fares. I  see how Zoya's sincerest efforts  revolve into crooked and dangerous acts. I  also see clear sides and divisions loom in the Hooda family.  Family  members are either for and against Zoya. Most  of all I see Zoya and Adi  both face the hanging question, who is the culprit who is hell bent on defacing Adi's true love his wife Zoya. I will say , Adi is being put in a position where he  forever  has to defend all the  assaults being wrongly made at Zoya.  There are realistic scenes between a newly married husband and wife living in a joint family, who at the end of the day manage to  whisk themselves away  from the unpleasant on  going tittle tattle  of the family in the privacy of their room!

Dead crows alert Zoya! of foul play. She has reason to be, due to the some mystery woman. by now  Zoya is uptight rightly so. Back in the house its like  people falling like dead flies! Struck by some unseen, unexpected plague! I would say  once again Zoya is in the throes of psychological warfare waged at her. the interesting bit in the scene is how both the Hooda wives, Anjana and Zoya immediately attend to their husbands Harsh and Adi.  The emergency situation  is dealt by the mistress of the house , who funnily enough , expected this disaster! Yet being Anjana none suspects her, or none would dare to  suspect her ! how can one , she is a mother! Mothers have milk of human kindness in their  souls! Besides as far as Anjana can see  and influence others to see is that Zoya is the one to be blamed. Simply because Zoya  organized the whole annual memorial.

Injections given to  patients, made me think that Zoya too gets an injection, of developing her mental and spiritual level  as she looks at guests suffering. She needs divine wisdom and Adi's love to  get her out of these recurring blunders. This much she is already catching on to, that some mystery  person is making her and her family dance to  some invisible string pulling! Endearing scene how Zoya hugs Adi once he regains consciousness! Its like she  gasps to breathe herself while he lies still! I found it interesting  to hear the aunties once again have a go at Anjana  for putting people's lives at risk! Shows  when it comes to jeopardizing one's life, friends, social connections,  don't matter! Only the herd instinct to save one's life matters!

Despite the fact that the medical team rules out foul play  and confirms its food poisoning caused by some ingredient  in offertory past expiration date! All guns  face Zoya! Adi once again has a go at his mother, as she is the one to incite the family against Zoya!  Anjana fights a losing battle against Adi! as he calls a spade a spade! I loved when he points out to his mother, that without naming Zoya she continues to name and shame his wife! especially after the food poisoning diagnosis.  In fact Anjana  tries to  create a rift between the brothers too, when she refuses to talk to Adi ,as his views are biased and jaded! I also think further to what one of the aunties advised Anjana.. about ensuring her younger son does not go out of hand! she takes Arjun into confidence, about blaming Zoya! but Arjun too politely tells her very unlikely Bhabi had plotted this! Adi is livid and reiterates his mother is trying to escalate matters! Zoya has heard enough and she apologizes.. but as expected Anjana snubs her she won't be taken in by her innocent looks and sugary talk! Really Anjana wants to create enough ripples so Harsh has to intervene! He does! This time he opposes Adi and supports Anjana ! he brings in the issues of Anjana having the right to question Zoya since she was in charge of the event! Adi too has law running through his veins! Loved when Adi's retorts , his mother can question Zoya! but not blame her out right! Adi reiterates, Zoya didn't carry out a ploy but made an honest mistake, unintended to harm any one!  Harsh  warns Zoya though, even if to make his wife happy, that  a mistake repeated more than once   soon begins to look like a crime! And curtly both Adi's parents leave Zoya.. overall I think Anjana  was playing her games of loosening Zoya's control over Harsh and Arjun! by the end of this unsavoury incident, Anjana has succeeded in winning back her husband at least! For the time being!

Anjana further, decides to arrange the Navratri function herself! which I suspect will be flawless! This way she will be able to draw strong comparisons  between the event Zoya arranged.. all to paint Zoya in a bad light before Adi most of all!

What ever happens.. Zoya as much as she wants to keep the family together, its like adversity bogs her down.  Yet Adi as always is her strength, and the one who keeps optimism going in her.  Zoya clearly is trying to find her feet in this house. She clearly cries, then swallows her tears because  this is the  first chance, she has been granted to be part of her husband's family. A privilege  she was denied in her first marriage , so  stumble and totter about she may! But her Adi will catch her before she falls and balance her back on her feet!

The bedroom scene between Adi and Zoya is food related and how  apt! as they both hunger to interact with each other, share their good times and bad times.. as each other's company  add's a purpose, to love, to pamper, to celebrate each others strengths and weaknesses both. As in being together even their momentary , niggling weaknesses  turn to strengthen the vows they made to each other!

Such a typical scene, after slight altercation with the in laws the wife sits on her own in the haven of their room., waits for her husband. Nothing unusual, part of married life. Except theirs is love marriage, against the wishes of their  families. But it's a marriage they both chose, knowing full well , early days would be tough going! Still all  takes second place the moment animated  Adi  sets foot in the room. He needs no guesses to know what mood his wife will be! Not after all she been through downstairs! Adi knows the tactics to get to his sad wife. The  platter of food is used to feed himself not her! but he wants her to feed him! as he's ill.. really Zoya  is the dose of elixir  he needs, Adi uses his humour and his amazing acting skills to get her sympathy , besides he knows the last thing Zoya wants to do is find him ,starving and unhappy! This husband  charms , woos his dear wife by reminding her of her vows! Rather craftly and lovably Adi pulls a face1 declares seeing her unhappy surely steals his joy!  plus doesn't stop the rumbling of his tummy either!  Sharing morsels turns out to be sharing their love! feeds their appetite to love one another..

One thing leads to another.. I loved the manner in which  Adi addresses  Zoya's moroseness,  of being misjudged by some members of his family. Adi underplays the whole unpleasant incident and draws an analogy with most families .where arguments occur its common knowledge.  He is referring to group dynamics as personalities clash , disagree with each other, especially in a situation  where a new member joins the family unit. His reasoning is plausible and I agree.  in time things eventually settle. Trouble is with Zoya  and with Adi too, both know Anjana is a tough nut to crack. As such Zoya has the right to be preoccupied with the idea of trying even harder with Anjana.. especially if Zoya wants to set in place the reign of peace! I also enjoyed how Adi, broaches the subject of starting up a family! He has a number in mind too!  A quad! Four kids whose names too he has all sorted! Zoya cannot be morose in Adi's  company !although four children does come as a shock for her!  and  the kiss! A gentle move to love his wife! its like their kiss is on the radar for some unknown foe! a bleep!  stop their lips from meeting! Both jump. Only Adi realizes he may be coming on to her... he backs off with a shy apology. Like  a patient husband who respects the reluctance or readiness of his wife!  he   smiles.. all in good time.. I love it when he tells her not to cover up for his mistakes! Brings up a wonderful thing between these two.. so much in love they are with each other  that they both tend to cover up  for each other before others! Zoya in fact keeps  things from him.. she wants him well away from this mystery caller, text messages , topic..   even when Adi suggests he will hunt down the  culprit  and drag the person before his mother to wash out the lame stigma over Zoya! Zoya is doubly fearful.. she was told categorically   not to tell Adi anything or else! She rather not even think about it!   If anything happens to Adi.. that will be the end of Zoya!   The only way Zoya can throw Adi off the scent of the mystery person.. is by underplaying his mother's anger. She keeps her presence of mind and reminds Adi its was clearly , a case of food poisoning   mother too will come to terms with it.. so  forget the matter.. Zoya regrets not being able to tell him.. what really eats her from inside.  

The sick phone rings its her the mystery woman. This time Zoya is  furious.. she refuses to be intimidated and  retorts  filled with fury her and her family are not puppets dancing to her tunes! The woman cackles at the other end! provokes Zoya  calls her a paper tigress  all talk and powerless!  Provokes Zoya  no more a game now but its changed into a hunt! Zoya in anger throws her phone... we now have a predator  and a prey! How long is Zoya planning to give the chase before she's caught!  Zoya's worst fear is not for her own life but its all about her Adi's life!! she will will eagerly  embrace death before it comes to Adi! hamlet53  16,10.18    

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
beautiful analysis❤️
really liked the episode!!

She needs divine wisdom and Adi's love to  get her out of these recurring blunders. This much she is already catching on to, that some mystery  person is making her and her family dance to  some invisible string pulling! Endearing scene how Zoya hugs Adi once he regains consciousness! 

so it was food poisoning.. loved how zoya hugged adi and those intense scenes.. it's always nice to see a scene where zoya is so caring towards adi at the end everyone was well and safe!

Anjana fights a losing battle against Adi! as he calls a spade a spade! I loved when he points out to his mother, that without naming Zoya she continues to name and shame his wife! especially after the food poisoning diagnosis.  In fact Anjana  tries to  create a rift between the brothers too, when she refuses to talk to Adi ,as his views are biased and jaded!

i like how arjun supports zoya everytime.. and papa hooda was upset too but he said 'bachcha' again that was❤️ and adi to hamesha khara rehta hai for zoya❤️ 

Anjana further, decides to arrange the Navratri function herself! which I suspect will be flawless! This way she will be able to draw strong comparisons  between the event Zoya arranged.. all to paint Zoya in a bad light before Adi most of all!

i mean that was expected.. papa hooda supported anjana and i think he did the right thing.. atleast adi cleared it that something in the prashad was expired.. let's see ab anjana kia karti hai!😆

The bedroom scene between Adi and Zoya is food related and how  apt! as they both hunger to interact with each other, share their good times and bad times.. as each other's company  add's a purpose, to love, to pamper, to celebrate each others strengths and weaknesses both. As in being together even their momentary , niggling weaknesses  turn to strengthen the vows they made to each other!

how cute was the whole scene.. adi getting food for himself 🤣and the way he said 'main to bemaar hoon na' he knows how to make zoya smile

Zoya cannot be morose in Adi's  company !although four children does come as a shock for her!  and  the kiss! A gentle move to love his wife! its like their kiss is on the radar for some unknown foe! a bleep!  stop their lips from meeting! Both jump. Only Adi realizes he may be coming on to her... he backs off with a shy apology. Like  a patient husband who respects the reluctance or readiness of his wife!  he   smiles.. all in good time..

bachche woh bhi chaar rinku golu sonu sweety🤣.. damn cuteee and his naughty dialogues☺️.. such a CUTE scene it was.. hubby goals

The sick phone rings its her the mystery woman. This time Zoya is  furious.. she refuses to be intimidated and  retorts  filled with fury her and her family are not puppets dancing to her tunes!

God damn that sms😡...sms ruined the adiya moment once again.. loved how zoya was frustrated as well bcoz for the first time she looked so comfy ... and really felt bad for adi.. kaise usne sorry kaha.. what a gentleman!! and zoya trying to tell him it wasn't his mistake.. poor adi

aage aage dekho hota hai kia😉
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

beautiful analysis❤️   hello Maryam😃 good to see you on my thoughrs  

really liked the episode!!
yes it was much about the  bonding about hubby and wifey
She needs divine wisdom and Adi's love to  get her out of these recurring blunders. This much she is already catching on to, that some mystery  person is making her and her family dance to  some invisible string pulling! Endearing scene how Zoya hugs Adi once he regains consciousness! 

so it was food poisoning.. loved how zoya hugged adi and those intense scenes.. it's always nice to see a scene where zoya is so caring towards adi at the end everyone was well and safe!
and Anjana went for her husband... but Zoya's panic and pain is very evident... meaningful recollection of the scene😃

Anjana fights a losing battle against Adi! as he calls a spade a spade! I loved when he points out to his mother, that without naming Zoya she continues to name and shame his wife! especially after the food poisoning diagnosis.  In fact Anjana  tries to  create a rift between the brothers too, when she refuses to talk to Adi ,as his views are biased and jaded!

i like how arjun supports zoya everytime.. and papa hooda was upset too but he said 'bachcha' again that was❤️ and adi to hamesha khara rehta hai for zoya❤️ 
Anjana is insecure... she has her catalogue of sins as well...
Adi certainly means business in these pictures     all great no nonsense expressions ...

i mean that was expected.. papa hooda supported anjana and i think he did the right thing.. atleast adi cleared it that something in the prashad was expired.. let's see ab anjana kia karti hai!😆
see if something happens on Navratri puja Anjana will again put blame on  Zoya

how cute was the whole scene.. adi getting food for himself 🤣and the way he said 'main to bemaar hoon na' he knows how to make zoya smile    
haaa haaa😆 the faces he pulls are little boy blue looks! Zoya  knows him well😛 attention seeking!

Zoya cannot be morose in Adi's  company !although four children does come as a shock for her!  and  the kiss! A gentle move to love his wife! its like their kiss is on the radar for some unknown foe! a bleep!  stop their lips from meeting! Both jump. Only Adi realizes he may be coming on to her... he backs off with a shy apology. Like  a patient husband who respects the reluctance or readiness of his wife!  he   smiles.. all in good time..

bachche woh bhi chaar rinku golu sonu sweety🤣.. damn cuteee and his naughty dialogues☺️.. such a CUTE scene it was.. hubby goals  loved the names he chose for his aulads 😃   unbelievable... how he loves to get her reaction... !😆       lovely shots   of this mischief maker!

The sick phone rings its her the mystery woman. This time Zoya is  furious.. she refuses to be intimidated and  retorts  filled with fury her and her family are not puppets dancing to her tunes!

God damn that sms😡...sms ruined the adiya moment once again.. loved how zoya was frustrated as well bcoz for the first time she looked so comfy ... and really felt bad for adi.. kaise usne sorry kaha.. what a gentleman!! and zoya trying to tell him it wasn't his mistake.. poor adi
his disciplined passionate right over her is remarkable...   noble hai  

aage aage dekho hota hai kia😉    haaa haaa😆 love your picture and label   

loved all the episode caps  Maryam , thanks for adding sparkle to my thoughts, in fact thanks for sharing your positive thoughts! they keep in line too!😛    much love for being always first on my  thoughts...😃   yours hammie

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
FANTASTIC HAMMIE,, as always ur flawless jst like our leads,,😳
superb title fr the epi n amazing analysis,, initially i too was confused the blackmailer might be Anjana or Sakshi, but nw im certain its someone else.. Anjana is too obvious n she definitely cant harm her Adi,, 

khair u must hav an idea bedroom scene was mine fav too,,😛 harshad n jenny nailed it,, 😳 i jst love love love their mature talks, such a rare sight in ITV,,😳 n yes the kids talk by kiddo Adi has my heart😛 no wonder ths man has massive female fan following😆😆

hammie finally im done watching all backlog of epis n now i will be regular on ur posts,, so happy that im back..😳
Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo doc shahiba  and many congrats for passing your exam... superb... waise missed your out put on Bepannah going by promos more  thrills ahead 
FANTASTIC HAMMIE,, as always ur flawless jst like our leads,,😳
now Harshad and Jenny's role play is nothing short of incredible  
superb title fr the epi n amazing analysis,, initially i too was confused the blackmailer might be Anjana or Sakshi, but nw im certain its someone else.. Anjana is too obvious n she definitely cant harm her Adi,, 
well me to thought the same  .. ... it was a ploy by the  cvs! 
khair u must hav an idea bedroom scene was mine fav too,,😛 harshad n jenny nailed it,, 😳 i jst love love love their mature talks, such a rare sight in ITV,,😳 n yes the kids talk by kiddo Adi has my heart😛 no wonder ths man has massive female fan following😆😆
yes me to loved them making the most of their   situation and yes    I know you would have loved the bedroom scene  😆
hammie finally im done watching all backlog of epis n now i will be regular on ur posts,, so happy that im back..😳  have you ?? gosh you  were hungry for the episodes! weren't you   ?? me sooo soo happy you back on my thread... nusi...😃😃 much love and watching out for your next  comment, yours hammie