suma_yudkbh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

PERIODS OF LOVE

Naina took half day leave from office and came home, she was not feeling well and wanted to rest. She called Sameer to inform him that she is at home

Naina- Sameer I have come home.

Sameer- To phir main bhi aa jata hun bahar chalege bahot dino se tum shopping pe bhi nahi gayi ho and then we will have dinner together.

Naina- Nahi Sameer mera mann nahi hai. Mujhe thik nhi lag raha.

Sameer- Kya hua meri babu ko?

Naina- Pata nahi bahot weakness hai. Tum Please presan nhi ho Sameer I will be OK.

Sameer- I am, coming home right now (and he disconnected the call)

When Sameer came back he found that the lights were switched off and Naina was trying to sleep. He switched on the dim light in order not to disturb his angel. He went to her and sat beside her. Sameer held Naina's hand and realized that Naina was blazing with fever. Sameer got panicked. Naina felt Sameer's uneasiness and pulled him slightly towards herself.

Naina- Sameer, Please do not worry, I am fine.

Sameer- Will you please keep quiet, We are going to doctor right now.

Naina- Sameer, Please I do not want to go anywhere I just need rest. (Naina said in a feeble voice)Just be beside me and pulled him closer.

Sameer cuddled her in his arms. Sameer caressed Naina. He ran his finger through her hair roots to give her head massage. Naina was feeling better at heart but her fever was ever increasing. Sameer got up from the bed and called a doctor to come home.

Naina- Kyu bulaya doctor ko. You know na that I hate medicines.

Sameer- I know babu. But I cannot see you like this. It kills me.

Flashback

Naina- Sameer agar hamari beti hui na to hm uska naam Aatishi rakhege. Kaisa lga tumhe ye naam?

Sameer- Hamari koi beti nahi hogi

Naina- To kya tumhe junior Sameer chahiye?

Sameer- nahi mujhe koi baby nahi chahiye. I am your baby. Khush raho mujhse.

Naina- Haan Sameer you are my first baby and you will always be the most loved one. Don't you think we need a tiny bundle of joy?

Sameer- No, we won't have any baby coz I just can't see you in pain. If you wish we can adopt one.

Naina- Aww! I love you Sameer. You are chhooo chweet. Ok You will be my only baby. We will think about it some other time.

End of flashback.

Sameer always amazed Naina by the degree of his love for Naina. How could a man love a woman so unconditionally. Naina considered herself the luckiest human on planet. Naina never had to think anything for herself. Everything was taken care by Sameer. All her wishes were fulfilled even before they hit her mind. There was nothing more she could ask for

Naina- Sameer tum pehle dress change karo aur khana kha lo. I am sure tumne kuch nahi khaya hai

Sameer- aur tumne to jaise kha liya hai. With this he went out of the room.

Sameer changed to comfort wears and brought a plate for himself and Naina.

Sameer- Naina pehle kuch kha lo phir rest karna.

Naina- Sameer please mera kuch bhi khane ka bilkl bhi mood nahi hai.

Sameer kept the plate away. Naina pulled it back and took a spoon of food to feed Sameer. Sameer redirected her hand and fed it to her. Both of them had it together. Sameer asked her not o get up from the bed and brought a bowl of water and tissue paper to wash her hand. Naina washed her hand and Sameer wiped her mouth with the tissue.

Sameer- Babu, tum to abhi periods me ho na? sabkuch ek sath kaise ho jata hai tumhe ( making childlike face) Sameer was so tensed that he looked paler than his Naina.

Naina- Haan periods to hai aur bahot dard bhi ho raha hai. Her voice reflected her pain.

Sameer comforted her to sleep and he went to bring a bowl of cold water and hand towel to relieve her fever. With this the doctor had also arrived.

Doctor- Mrs Maheshwari, Sameer ke hote hue aap bimar kaise ho gayi.

Naina- Aajkl Mr. Maheshwari mujh pe dhyan jo nahi de rhe hai( Naina was not well but her mischief was active)

Doctor checked Naina and gave her some medicines. He asked Sameer to take care of her. Doctor went.

Sameer placed the cold towel on her forehead and brought a pain relieving balm to apply on her legs, waist and back to relieve her from the pain of periods. During periods Naina's whole body ached.

Naina- Sameer, pleeaaase yesab nahi karo. Tum mere paas aao please aur mujhe pakad ke so jao, bus dekhna subah tak main thik ho jaungi.

Sameer- Naina, tum chup karo. Don't say anything and just try to sleep.Sameer kept changing the towels in between and applied the balm on her feet, waist and back. Sameer massaged her back with complete love. Naina's sexy body that gave him currents and chills and took away his senses were not doing it's usual job today. He had no other emotion other than the feeling of Naina's pain that had doubled up in him. Sameer was a baby. He was like, he would cry anytime unable to bear His love's pain. Sameer kept her feet on his lap and was pressing the accu pressure points of her feet.

Naina- Sameeer! Suddenly she screamed feebly.

Sameer- Kya hua babu?

Naina- I have stained the bed with my period's blood, Naina became quite tensed. This was the last thing she wanted now.

Sameer- Babu please don't panick. Tum washroom jao main tumhare kapde lekar aata hun. (Sameer brought a set of dress, a panty and a pad for Naina and gave it to her to change.) Naina tum bas dress change karo aur bahar aao aur kuch nahi karogi tum abhi.

Naina- Sameer lekin ye kapde main aise hi nahi chhod sakti. They need to be cleaned now, After it dries it gets difficult to clean.

Sameer- Naina tum bas bahar aao. I will take care of everything.

When she came out she saw that Sameer had changed the bedsheet. Sameer held Naina's hand took her to the bed and made her sleep.

Naina- Sameer tum bhi aa k so jao wo sab main subah dekh lungi.

Sameer- Subah kya dekh lungi. Subah to jaise koi jadu hone wala hai na. Tum one week aram karogi bas and with this Sameer cleaned the blood stain on the bedsheet, the pyjama she was wearing and even Naina's undergarment(panty). Sameer had never cleaned a single piece of cloth. There were people at his service all the time. But this was new Sameer. He was Naina's Sameer. He knew these stained clothes might disturb Naina's sleep. Naina could have never allowed anyone else to wash those clothes. But he was Sameer Maheshwari, and he had the rights that others could never have. After completing all his chores he went back to his Naina. He found that Naina was still half awake. Sameer again put the cold water towel on her forehead after placing a loving kiss on her forehead which reflected his care and love for his darling Naina. Sameer then sat beside Naina's feet and pressed the accu pressure points. He pampered and caressed her feet to revitalize his Naina. It was 2:00am at night Sameer checked Naina if she had slept or not. Naina was in sleep but Sameer continued with the massage until he slept around 4:00am of the morning.

Naina woke up around 8am and found Sameer on the floor with his head taking support from the bed near her feet. Naina's heart melted at this sight. She thanked God for giving her Sameer. Naina kissed Sameer's face and whispered I love you in his ears. Sameer was in deep sleep and the night had taken toll on him still he was awakened by the proximity of his darling wife. Sameer kissed her back pulled her in a hug, Sameer realized that Naina's fever had faded hence he slept peacefully in her arms.

Sameer's love had done it's magic.

With this I end this OS I am not very good at expressing emotions I know it and I will work on it.Still I  Hope you will like it. If you do, leave your comments in the form of your love. 

Thank you for reading. 

Edited by suma_yudkbh - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yudkbh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update
Caring Sameer Maheshwari
Edited by Yudkbh30 - 5 years ago
suma_yudkbh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yudkbh30

nice update

Caring Sameer Maheshwari

Thank you πŸ˜Š
I am glad you liked it
Princesswarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are not good at expressing emotions??  Then I don't know how you can write any better.  That was an excellent piece of writing.  Well done dear!! πŸ‘
Sameer is so caring. # husband goals...  I know it is very painful to have periods and fever at the same time.😭  Almost jaan nikal jaati hai.  But I'm glad naina had her sameer by her side.  She had to get better.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  The small conversation between the doctor and naina was so adorable.😳.  I just loved this doting sameer..  Great job. Keep it up.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Regards
Inayat
Rahul126545 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice..superb...keep writing more OSs and please update ur ff part 4 also waiting
SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Omg! What a perfect hubby. Kahi koi exchange offer hai toh mujhe bhi batao... just kidding πŸ˜†
Enjoyed reading it... something very different!
suma_yudkbh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princesswarrior

You are not good at expressing emotions??  Then I don't know how you can write any better.  That was an excellent piece of writing.  Well done dear!! πŸ‘

Sameer is so caring. # husband goals...  I know it is very painful to have periods and fever at the same time.😭  Almost jaan nikal jaati hai.  But I'm glad naina had her sameer by her side.  She had to get better.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  The small conversation between the doctor and naina was so adorable.😳.  I just loved this doting sameer..  Great job. Keep it up.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Regards
Inayat

Thank you soo much Inayat.
Thank you for ur love.
I am glad you liked it.
suma_yudkbh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rahul126545

Nice..superb...keep writing more OSs and please update ur ff part 4 also waiting

Thank you Rahul.
But I am bit busy with the festivals, I might be late in updating it.
suma_yudkbh thumbnail

Originally posted by: SixteenAgain

Omg! What a perfect hubby. Kahi koi exchange offer hai toh mujhe bhi batao... just kidding πŸ˜†

Enjoyed reading it... something very different!

Every girl dreams of a guy like Sameer..
Thank you for ur appreciation😊
Radkam thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Beautifully written. I had written a OS on their growing up together but was toying Roth this exact same idea as a post marriage thing! Thank you gir giving the exact words to my thoughts as well! & yes very few women r blessed with such men as partners! πŸ‘Edited by Radkam - 5 years ago