Bigg Boss 12

Anup Jalota is a misogynist

Posted: 5 years ago
First of all why on earth is he accusing Jasleen of something she has not done. Who gave him the right to accuse her ,I may not like Saurabh , but he also does not deserve to be blamed for something he has not done.

Anup has serious trust issues, but he should not throw his insecurity on Jasleen.She was genuinely happy to see him back in the house, she was interacting with him, sitting with him.There was no displeasure on Jasleen's face to see him back.Saurabh is like an elder brother for Jasleen, how dare he pass such nasty comments man, he is behaving like a possessive boyfriend/husband.

Just because Jasleen and housemates are giving him respect, does not mean he can say anything that comes out of his mouth, he should know hen to not cross limits. I am glad Khan Sisters are taking the right stand, they never go in bhed chall and always support the person who is being wronged. I am glad they are speaking against Anup and they should say it on his face also to make him realize how Jasleen has always been faithful to him.

Jasleen should stop proving herself to him as insecure people cannot move on from their suspicion.

Also, why is he so against Dipika, wasn't he the one who never liked Sreesanth in the house and thought he is doing no tasks and is getting special treatment. Why has Anup flipped, maybe he just wnast to bully a strong woman and isolate her, but in the cost of breaking Karanvir's trust, Karanvir has looked upto him right form his childhood, he will be so devastated when he will find out that, Anup used him for his benefit and tried to isolate Dipika and used him as a pawn. Anup is a disgusting player and I lost all of my respect for him, if he as a spine, then attack Dipika infornt of her, but not by making a group and then using them to fight your battle.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AlishaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The problem here is Saurabh. He was trying to get  close to jasleen taking advantage of her after anup left. Jasleen seemed more comfortable with shiv , as a friend . I dont like Saurabh , somehow just dont like his behaviour . 
Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Is Jalota ka kuch concert tha us me cancel hogaya us ki Naya roop BB me  dekhkar. ab vo villan ki role keliye audition de Raha hai. Saare ladkiyon Ko uske against awaaz uthana chahiye. Uske comments our behaviour ghatiya lag Raha Hai