Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Sparklle801

I am not crying maybe you are, 

Okay that may be a litlle bit exaggarated but you sure made me emotional with your beautiful writing, you are really a great writer,...
Love
Saumya... 

It is a compliment for me if you say you got involved in this tiny world that I created. Thank you very much for your kind words of appreciation, Saumya. ðŸ˜³
IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Wonderful OS. The song is one of my favs. 

Curiously I was thinking of writing something similar, of separation and illness, inspired from a foreign show. 😳Now that there is this beautiful OS, you have saved me ðŸ˜†

The song is absolutely lovely. Thank you very much for the sweet words. 
IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: Basilisk

Oh my what an overwhelming OS!  🤗 

I'm the type of person who doesn't cry easily so I will be honest and say that I didn't have tears in my eyes but my heart was definitely crying...especially when the doctor was like I'm sorry. I thought it was going to have a tragic ending but thank you for making it a happily ever after ending ðŸ¤—
You're a wonderful writer Harshu ðŸ¤— 

Shikha, thank you so much. I second you on that. I did not use to cry easily earlier (now the current health condition and medication sideffects are affecting me badly, I get tears easily for even a tiny thing. ðŸ¤¢)

My heart was crying... Thank you Shikha. My 99.9% of stories have happy endings because here, in my stories, it is in my hands. 

You are being too kind. I just write and I write no brilliant stuff but you guys still read and appreciate mean a lot. It simply makes me smile hearing such sweet feedbacks. ðŸ˜³
IAdoreYou thumbnail

Thank you :)
IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FlyingClouds.

It was so overwhelmimg!!
Loved it a lot...
Do write more

Thank you Aditi. Seeing you after so long. How have you been?
IAdoreYou thumbnail

Thank you :)
IAdoreYou thumbnail

How long it takes for threads to disappear from page one here? You might have not seen this when I posted. ðŸ˜†
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

Shikha, thank you so much. I second you on that. I did not use to cry easily earlier (now the current health condition and medication sideffects are affecting me badly, I get tears easily for even a tiny thing. ðŸ¤¢)

My heart was crying... Thank you Shikha. My 99.9% of stories have happy endings because here, in my stories, it is in my hands. 

You are being too kind. I just write and I write no brilliant stuff but you guys still read and appreciate mean a lot. It simply makes me smile hearing such sweet feedbacks. ðŸ˜³

I can't even imagine what you must be going through. But stay strong and be positive. I'll be sending well wishes for you every day. *Giving you a tight virtual hug* 

That's good to know that your stories mostly have happy endings 😳 Awww you're underestimating your talent. In our eyes you DO write brilliantly ðŸ˜³ You, PP and Anya are my favorite writers on this forum ðŸ˜³
Mahi114 thumbnail
Awesome
Emotional
Cute 
OS
Loved it
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This was so good 
I absolutely loved it.