SS: Ishq Tu Hi Hai Mera *Chap 5* (15/July/19) on Wattpad

Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Heyyy Friends how are You all... I'm back with SS (Short Story) on RishBala... I hope You will like it... 

Chapter 1

What If Instead of RK as Karan Have to Stabb Madhu as Anamika...???
What If Instead of RK, Madhu have Suffered Attack of Paralysis...???

This Story is Continued from the Scene where, during Shooting Ishq Ek Junoon Movie scene came and Sikky has just changed the Knife from Fake Prop to Real Knife... And instead of RK, Madhu became the targett...

In Hospital
On Third Floor
Outside of Operation Theatre
Outside of O.T Deepali and Pabho were feeling Happy as They were now getting Rid of Madhu... Bittu Jii with Mehul Jii, both were attending Huge Crowd of Media Reporters... And RK was sitting on Bench looking all Lost, Hurtful and Tears were flowing from His Eyes as again and again Scene was playing in His Mind where He stabbed His Madhu... Seeing His this Condition Radha Jii's and Roma's Eyes were misted seeing their Madhu/Glycerin fighting for Her Life and here the Most Egoistic Person to World is RK, but for His Madhu, He was just a Rishab who after realizing His Love and falling in Love with His Madhu was getting Possessive Time to Time as He didn't want to loose Her... And then all heard Red Bulb above O.T Door was ringing continuously alerting everyone then sees Nurse was running out of O.T Room and then carrying Modality through Trollery, She runningly was about to enter into the O.T Room that RK who was earlier lost looked more scared seeing Nurse like this and then hold Nurse's Arms and asked Her... To which She replied...

Nurse: Sir Mam's Pulse is sinking and She is getting difficulty to Breathe...

(Listening this frightheningly RK left Her Hand and Nurse hurriedly ran to O.T Room and then RK walked from there taking His Backsteps and soon He left from there... )

After Sometime
Drs after checking Madhu for last Time and asking Nurses to take Her to ICU and Monitor Her 24/7, Drs left and came outside of O.T... Everyone except RK, seeing Dr relieved Face all Questions Him still...

Radha Ji: Dr how is Madhu...
Dr: Don't worry Mrs Bhatia, She is fine... (Paused) Intially it was hard to Save Her... Even We have lost Her Pulse... We tried to give Electric Shock and CPR to Her... And was about to Announce ''We Have Lost Her.'' But then suddenly whole O.T Room was Resonated with the Her Faint Heart Beats... Then We looked at Her and got to knew it was Miracle, but She was have difficulty in breathing... Anyways Her Condition is better then Previous... But still She is Critical... She is going to be shifted to ICU... And Yes She is Sedated... And don't Meet Her right now...

(After saying this Drs walked from there leaving all Relieved and happy except RK as He wasn't present over there, Pabho and Deepali wasn't Happy as Madhu is saved and Madhu might have more close to Rishab/RK emotionally... Then Bittu Ji walked from there to find Chief to let Him know Bhabhi Jii's current condition and later after searching Him in whole Hospital, He least come to Siddi Vinayak Temple and find His Chief over there, kneeling down and Praying for His Madhu... Seeing His Chief like this, His Eyes filled more... Then quickly walking to Him, He let His Chief know and soon He saw Chief coming to Hospital and following Him... RK was about to enter in ICU that Nurses stopped Him so the Drs... Then having no Option, He sat outside of ICU... Then feeling someone sitting beside Him... And heard...)

Mehul Jii: RK I have always known Madhu as a Strong Lady since Our First Met and also known that She Loves You too muchhh... And have also seen You Loving Her too much... RK Your's and Madhu's Bond is very Strong... (Pause) RK I know You are not able to forgive Yourself for Stabbing... All I want to say that its not Your Fault so don't ever think of You as Madhu's Culprit... Stabbing Scene was Essential Part of the Film, without this Scene, the Film would be felt incomplete... So RK though I not liked You and Respect You because of Your Mind full of Egoistic and Arrogance... But I liked You, Your Rishab Kundra because of Your Love towards Madhu... So for once don't ever Blame Yourself that because of You Madhu is here at this Position... In Madhu's Fate it was written of Her getting stabbed then it happened if not by You then by anyone esle and You can't do nothing about it... (Pause) RK You know, Your Madhu doesn't like being Hurt and broken ever and thats whyy She choose to became Heroine and Shoot for Your Film because She Love You so much to not to see You broken and Hurt... And even for You, She fought with Life and Death and still is fighting just for You... And what are You doing for Her... You should get Rest and Eat something...

(Listening this RK's Eyes filled with more Tears... And sat there... And seeing RK not moving an Inch, Mehul Jii signed and walked from there...)

Next Morning (After some Hours)
In ICU
Madhu's stirred Her Eyes, trying to open after blinking for Thrice, She was successful in opening it... And sees Herself in unknown Room, looking all around, seeing Nurse who was Injecting the Injection to the Bottle then looking the Salines and Monitor Left Side She was Confused and thought how She landed up here... She tried to remember it but sudden Pain arise in Her Mind and Left Side of Chest was Paining too... And soon again due to extreme Pain and with Pain Killers, She slept...

After Some Hours
Outside of ICU
RK with Padmini, Malik and Trishna who came just sometime back after been informed by Roma... And RK was again and again asking Dr that when His Madhu will be woke up... RK again seeing Dr, He again questioned Him and Dr being Frustrated by RK's continuous questions was about to show His Frustration in reply that all heard Madhu's Scream which made everyone to ran to ICU...

In ICU
Hearing Madhu's scream all rushed inside and was left Shocked seeing the Condition of Hers that Her Left side of Chest is bleeding on the same Spot where She got stabbed and all sees Large Cut again, that made everyone shocked and Dr who was with them quickly seeing Large Wound, sending everyone out immediately and Dressed Her Wounds immediately and treated it.. And quickly giving Pain Killer injection He walked outside to inform the Family...

Outside of ICU
As soon as Dr came outside all were about to Question Him that He spoke..

Dr: Seeing Her Big Wound which was even larger than yesterday... It means only One-thing, Mrs Kundra's Life is in Danger... There is someone who doesn't want Her to Live and is attacking Her again and again...
Roma (Interruptingly): But Dr how can that it be possible and who would attack Glycerin umm I mean Madhubala and who would be Her Enemy...??? And secondly We haven't seen anyone going in and out of ICU...
Dr: Even I'm confused as I was just Standing out when She screamed when She might be waking Up.. But looking at Her Wound it was very much Fresh and larger...
RK (Angrily): What do You mean by that.. Who came infront of Us or not thats not Important but this is Important who the Bloody Hell She was been Attacked by... (Now Sarcastically) And She isn't Mental to do give Wound to Herself or is it...??? (Pause) Anyways is there any Back Door...
Dr: I don't know about that...

(Listening this all got Angry but RK's Anger shoot... And quickly pounced on Dr and holding His Collar and very Angrily...)

RK: What do You mean by that You don't know...??? Or it is like that You already knew about it and thats whyy none of Your Staff is letting Us to enter inside and seeing this Time, Attacker Attacked My Madhu and You were keep us engaging that He/She would do His/Her Work easily and wouldn't get doubt... Haan... Isn't it...

(After saying this RK quickly hold Dr's Neck which made Dr to Cough and seeing that all quickly rushed to RK saying Him to leave the Dr and Malik was pulling RK... And once He was successful... Malik to Dr...)

Malik: Whatever it is... Either You know it or not.. And whoever is the Attacker would be found out by watching CCTV... So please arrange to give Us CCTV or We have to ask Police Inspectors to give Us CCTV in there way...
Dr: I understand You POV... And would arrange the CCTV without involvement of Police Inspectors but it (Now Angrily) would be better to make Your Son-in-Law away from Me as I wouldn't tolerate His never unending Questions and His behaviour... Tell Him not to show His SuperStar Tantrums to Me and be in His Limits as here He is only Patient's Family... Anyways I will arrange CCTV Footage...

(Saying this Dr walked from there to arrange CCTV Footage and Malik was making RK understand as He this Dr, Dr. Saif is very known and famous in His Field and recently joined this Hospital... Knowing Dr. Saif is very Moody so nothing can be predicted what will be outcome of it if Dr. Saif will be angered... And now telling RK atleast for His Madhu He have to practise to stay in Limits... Listening it RK went from there angrily and all Maliks signed... )

After Some Hours
In Dr's Cabin
After Malik's conversation with Dr, like a True Dr talking with Senior Authorities He had managed to hold on CCTV Footage... Then bringing all Maliks, RK and Bittu Ji to His Cabin to make them watch CCTV Footage... Seeing the Footage all got to knew there is a Backdoor which leads from ICU Room to way to Cafe-Tariea... But Backdoor is locked from Inside of ICU... Then all sees Mask Man wearing Male Nurse Pant and Shirt is entering into the ICU through Backdoor and not wasting any Seconds quickly took out a Knife which was not even look like a Daily Use knife... Then on Zooming it, all sees it is White Knife just one which Malik made ICE-KNIFE to kill RK and it was same like that making RK and Malik shocked and both looked at each other... Then heard Madhu's Scream and both looked back at Screen... And now seeing after stabbing the Knife, the Attacker ran from there from same Route which He used... Then...

RK: Dr I don't care and I don't want to know either what are Your Opinons for Me... But can You do some Favours on Me that don't tell anyone Apart from Us who are here in Your Cabin that We have watched CCTV and known about it... Other thing I need that Backdoor should be closed till Madhu is in ICU... And rest I will tell Bittu Jii to arrange High-Level Security...

(Listening this both Dr. Saif and Bittu Jii nodded and Bittu Jii walked from there to outside to Call... And then Nurse came to Dr's Cabin... And...)

Nurse: Dr Patient, Madhubala has woken up...

(Listening this RK ran from there to ICU and all following Him...)

In ICU
RK came into ICU Room and seeing disturbed and Pale Madhu with various Salines attached to Her body made His Heart ached and He swear on His Life and on His Love that whoever is the Culprit, He would punish Him/Her... Then walked to Madhu and all come there...

RK: Madhu are You okayyy...

(Madhu nodded with faint Whisper Yes... As how much She is in Pain, She wouldn't let Her Family know about it... Then Dr coming to Madhu, She told Him and then Dr told Madhu to raise/extend Her Right Arms and Legs then Left one as He have some Doubts... Then Madhu did as She was told to, She raised Her Right Arm and Leg... Then when comes to Left Side, She was unable to... And seeing Her not able to raise Her Left Arm nor Leg...)

Malik: Madhu Bache do as Dr is telling You...

(Though Madhu was trying to but was unable to and Dr carefully watching Her Facial Expressions... Then...)

Madhu: Malik I'm trying to but I'm unable to...

(Listening Her all were confused and unknowingly fear gripped their Hearts... Then Dr who already brought Reflex Hammer with Himself... Then... Brought it and placed it on Her Left Upper Limb Tendons and Strucked it Thrice Times but Limb didn't extend... And then Dr did with Left Lower Limb... And again Results came Negative... Then Dr did another Sensory Assessment to know whether Her Sensory Receptors are working or not.. After doing Assessment the Results came Negative... Then...)

Trishna: Dr what You did and what does it meant...
Dr: Miss it was Test to know whether She is able to Move or Feel through Her left side or not... And...
Padmini (Fearingly): And what Dr...
Dr: And Results came Negative... (Pause) That means She is unable to move or Feel... Due to the large Wound and Twice Times being stabbed at the same place, the Injury was so vast that it made Her Nerves which is Innervating Her Left Upper and Lower Limb... Her Left portion has became so Weak and due to it She suffered a Mild Paralysis Attack...

(Listening this all were shocked alot but mostly it was Madhu who didn't want something like this even for Her enemies but it happened with Her... Then Padmini and Malik being shocked for sometime and tapped on Madhu's Shoulder... And seeing Her Maa, She was about to quickly Hug Her Maa that sleeping, Weak or Paralytic Left side stopped Her... This made Madhu to Sob and quickly Padmini hugged Her... Both Mother and Daughter were crying...

Seeing Mother Daughter Duo crying all of their Eyes were having Teary Eyes... While RK having Tears in His Eyes taking Backsteps and walked from there... )

Chapter Ends

Edited by Twinkle_alisha - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new story,
Interesting start and update,
instead of Rk ,Madhu became the target she was in critical condition ,
Rk went to Siddi Vinayak temple and prayed for his Madhu,
some attacker again attacked Madhu in the ICU who did this Sikky or some other person,
her left side was paralyzed,
continue soon
thanks for the update

annukumari007 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome start dear..👏
Loved it,
Eagerly waiting for the next part..
Continue soon...:)
aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome start.. 
Loved it.. Here Rk stabbed Madhu unknowingly & her left side became paralyzed.. In MB my poor Rk baby got all psychical harm & here my Madhu :( .. I hope we will get to see a Madhu version of Rk.. You know I always love to see Rk in Madhu's shoes & Madhu in Rk.. I loved the way you wrote his pain & guilt.. & who the hell wants to kill Madhu..?? Is it sikky again..?? But I think it's not him.. Rk is all set to find the culprit.. I know he will definitely find as he can go any extend to find the person who tried to harm his love.. I hope Madhu become well soon & would like to see Rk's taking care of her like she did in the show.. But now what about the film..?? Will you write about it too..?? If so then Rk is gonna take all responsibility in his shoulder..?? Eager to know what will happen next.. 
Update soon.. 
Thanks for the pm.. 
Sorry for the late reply I was kinda busy with some things.. 
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Heyyy Friends I'm back with another Chapter...😊😊😊 Hope You all will like it... 😊😊😊

Chapter 2

After 5 Days
In Hospital
Its has been 5 Days since Madhu got to knew about Her half side got Paralyzed... Since then She was more broken all except RK were trying to Cheer up but it wasn't bit of Fruitful for Her as since then She have became Statue and was craving to be consoled and cheered up by Her RK but not seeing Him in these 5 Days was taking a toll on Her Mental Health as She was fearing Insecure that what if after Her half side Paralysis or Hemiplegia, Her RK will not Love Her same as before or wouldn't see Her like before He used... She was suffering Physically but not seeing Her Love, Her RK it has started to affect Her Mentally also... Fully unaware of His Mental State... 
And then Second Day of coming into fully consciousness and Vitals getting Stablize, She was shifted to a Private Room... 

In Private Room
Madhu was Lying on Inclined Bed and lost in Herself... Padmini cutting Apple and forwarding it to to Madhu's Mouth but being lost in Herself and looking Pale, it brought Tears in Her Eyes... While Roma with Trishna were talking usually trying to make Atmosphere normal and Time to Time involving Madhu but seeing Her all Lost it made both of their Eyes Teary but still were trying to...

In Waiting Area
Right nowadays sitting at the waiting Area it has became Daily Routine for RK...  Then He felt somebody's Presence and felt Somebody Tapped on His Shoulder.. Feeling it, He turned around without seeing the Person He hugged and Broke...And...

RK: Malik, My Madhu... Whyyy...

(Though He haven't seen Malik but He knew it was none other than Malik... Since Madhu has been admitted in Hospital RK has came more close to Malik and unknowingly give Him place of Father... He was Crying in His Presence as He was not that Egoistic RK but Rishab, Madhu's Rishab... Malik seeing so much change in RK was proud of Him that once He loathe RK but now seeing His Love for His Daughter He is Proud... And its has been daily routine Malik would try to console Him silently not verbally... And now breaking the Hug...)

Malik: RK till when it will go like this... And till when You would think ''It Is Because Of Me Madhu Reached Here...''... Till when RK You would blame Yourself for Her condition... It was in Her Destiny and You or noone esle can't do anything about it... (Pause) And RK You should be with Her... As She needs You the Most and only You will be able to cheer Her up... You have to be Strong for Her...
RK:  No Malik I can't able to see Her... Seeing Her, My Sins came Alive and My Innerself and My Soul would Taunt Me that because of Me, My Madhu is in this Condition...
Malik (Interruptingly): RK Madhu doesn't think like this...
RK: If She doesn't then Reality wouldn't change at all... Its Reality... (Pause) Malik You know I have been Jerk & Worst Husband to Madhu... I have always showed the extreme Possessive or You can Obession towards Madhu and Promised to Love Her nomatter what.. But as always I get failed to show how much I Love Her... Infront of My Egotistic Mind, insecurity and Jealously I have never became Rishab for Her... I tried Loving Her Madhu Wala Pyaar (Madhu's Love) but always end up in Hurting Her... I have always been the Jerk & Worst Person to Her... Tried always to Hurt Her initially and when She fall in Love with Me, using Her Love, I made Her to Dream and increased Her Love towards Me and then I shattered Her Heart fully breaking it into many Tiny Pieces... And when She trusted Me again and again and Trusted Me regarding this Film and trying to Work-Hard for this Film, though She hates to work in Film Industry but She did all for Me... And what I have done, I have always scolded Her, insulted Her, Hurted Her and saying Her that She isn't serious towards this Film when She is too much Serious... And now what I did, I stabbed Her which brought Her, My Madhu in this condition... Madhu having Big Heart would Forgive Me but I couldn't ever able to forgive Myself... 

(Saying this Tears flows from His Eyes... And seeing this side of RK, Malik quickly hugged Him... Trying to console Him... Then breaking the Hug...)

Malik: No RK it isn't like that... I agree You have some Flaws and no one is Perfect and even I'm not Perfect too... (Pause) RK You know when You have humiliated Padmini Jii and Madhu, My Innocent Daughter infront of Press in Press Conference, I had came to Natraj Studio to beat You up... Then when I have known how You have emotionally blacked Her and after it how You married Her and how much You are hurting Her, so I was planning to Kill which I did and Shot You... RK whenever I have seen You are hurting My Daughter I have always been against You and Loathe You earlier... When You were ready to let of this Case and tried to hide from Her that it was Me who Shot You, You wanted to keep it all hidden just for Her so that Her Trust on Me wouldn't shattered... Then You released Me... You saved Her from that Balraj sacrfising Your own Life... (Pause) RK did You really thought You were playing Prem-Game with Madhu...??? Though You played or not but fact it is all were, everything, Every Moments which You spend with Her was all Real... It was shown through Your Eyes and Your Actions... Though You named it because of Your EGO... After breaking Madhu, You were also breaking Yourself in the Process... Seeing Sultan again and again, it was showing You the Heights of Your Love towards Her... You Time to Time have been Jerk with Her but it was You again You would do anything to Safe Her... And during Film Shooting all of Your Feelings came out as Frustration but it all came on Madhu and for that I wouldn't Hate You or Loathe You because its in Human Nature... But I was really dissappointed with You... (Pause) RK whatever happened it is in the Past You can't do anything about it and same like with Madhu being Paralyzed... You can't do nothing about this also... And either You think its Your Fault or not You can't change the Past... Whatever happened in Past let it Bygones Bygones... Its You only, who Your Madhu needs... She needs You the Most, even more than Us... RK don't stay away from Her... She needs Her RK...Go to Her... 
RK: I can't... I'm not that much Strong to console Her and tell Her everything will be Going all Okay because till when I'm with Her nothing will be going Good in Her Life... So its Better I stay away from Her for Her own Benefits...
Malik: RK whyyy are You being so Negative... Okay do onething... Go and watch Your Madhu and see what She have become... She is Physically challenged and to Fight with it She needs You, She needs Your Support, She needs Her RK... RK She needs You only... Go RK and have look on Her... And if You have ever Loved and Love Her then You have to go to Her... Gooo...

(Saying this Malik stood up.. Hold RK's hand and dragged Him to Private Room where Madhu was Shifted and leaving Him there Malik walked from there giving Him Privacy.. Seeing through the window RK  watched His Madhu, who was Lying on Bed like Lifeless Body... Her Eyes were opened but it seems Her Eyes wasn't and She was very much asleep... And Padmini was cutting Apple and brought Apple's Slice closer to Madhu's Mouth. But She wasn't Eating it.. And Trishna and Roma were present there also and were talking Animately to cheer Their Madhu/Glycerin... But She was unresponsive... It seems Her Body was here but Her Soul wasn't Present here or Her Soul has died... Seeing Her like that RK sobbed and putting His hand on Window and Whispered..)

RK: Madhu... 

(Saying it He left the Place as He can't see Her Like this more. But Unknown to Him, His Madhu has Sensed Him and She looked all around Her Room and then to Window where He was standing cut couldn't find Him there aswell... Then again Fresh Tears came out of Her Eyes.. Then closed Her Eyes...)

Madhu (Thoughts): RK where are You...??? See it na RK what have happened to Your Madhu... RK please don't stay away from Me... I need You the Most... I need You here with Me... Please... Don't go away from Me... RK all I need You here with Me to console Me, to tell Me Soothing words and to tell Me everything gonna be fine... And tell I would  move My arms and legs again... RK please don't stay away from Your Madhu... Please... Or is it You are now feeling Ashamed of Your now Paralytic Biwi... Whatever it is please don't go away from Me.. Please...

After Some Time
In Private Room
There was noone in Room except for Madhu and Nurse... All were sitting in Waiting Area as Visiting Hours were finished... And there in Room Nurse giving Injection to Sleeping Madhu.. Unknown to Nurse, Madhu was just pretending to sleep by Closing Her Eyes.. Nurse after giving Injection to Her, She also left.. As Nurse left Madhu opened Her Eyes.. Took out Drip harshly from Her Blood System, from Left Side of Arm using Right Hand... Gathered All courage & Strength with holding Bed She tried to Sit using Her Right hand side of Body... But couldn't able to as She was very weak and use Her Right Side... She was so weak but still She didn't Accepted Her Defeat and Sit after Numerous Tries.. Using Her Right hand side She stood up using Her Will-Power... And before She could take Baby Step towards the Door that She was about to fall on Bed due to Disbalance... 

Meanwhile RK after some Minutes came to Room Door to watch Her through Window to check His Madhu but didn't Dared to Walk inside of Room.. As He came there to check on His Madhu again and sees She stood up from Bed using Her Right Side and gripping the Bed's Handle... And She was about to take a Baby step but due to Disbalance that occured She was about to Fall on Bed backwardsly that RK came running into the Room and catches His Madhu before She could fall.. Holding His Madhu in His arms and seeing His Madhu's this condition that She was unable to Move also... And thinking what He have to done to His Madhu and seeing Her like this Tears started to pour out from His Eyes... While seeing Her RK after many Days She smiled faintly and fainted leaving Him shocked and tapping on Her Face to wake Her up but She wasn't waking up and this made Him worried... Then He gently laid Her on Bed while shouting Dr's & Nurse's Name.. All came in alongwith Maliks and Bhatias including Bittu Jii... Seeing Dr, RK quickly pounced angrily and grabbed Dr's Collar.. Anddd..

RK: What sort of Treatment You and Your Staff is giving to My Madhu... Earlier She was been attacked... And now Your Staff has left My Madhu alone... (More Angrily) Do You have any Idea in what condition I have seen Her... She was trying to stand up and was about to fall... WHAT THE HELL IS IT... DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT MY IS MY BIWI'S CONDITION THAT SHE CAN'T BE LEFT ALONE FOR A SINGLE SECONDS THENNN WHYYY... HAAANNN...

(Then His Gaze went to corner of Room and sees Wheel Chair in Room which made Him more Angry and screamingly.. )

RK: And WHYY THE HELL THIS DAM BLOODY WHEEL CHAIR IS DOING IN THE ROOM... MY BIWI ISN'T THAT MUCH WEAK THAT SHE SHOULD GET SUPPORT FROM THIS BLOODY 4 WHEELER...  AND WHEN I'M ALIVE, HER RK IS ALIVE SO WHAT IS NEED OF IT... HAAN... 

(Saying this RK gently took Madhu in His Arms making Her Head lie on His Shoulder and brought Her Right Hand on His Left Neck and flexed Her Left Arm and placed it on Her Abdomen... Taking Her in His Arms, He was about to walk from there that seeing Bittu Jii...)

RK:  Bittu Jii whatever it takes You, You need to do it that arrange for Madhu's Discharge Papers as I want to take My Madhu to Home as soon as Possible infact I'm taking Her... And arrange Things which would be needing at Home as from now Madhu's Treatment would be done in Her Room infront of My Eyes... 

(Saying this He took few Steps towards the Door then He took Turn and to all...)

RK:  I can take very well of Her, of My Madhu very much Better than The Dr, Nurses and their Medicines...

(Saying this RK again took Round and walked from there but not before Kissing on Her forhead with Unsaid Promises... And seeing Him like this all Smiled except Pabho, Deepali and Kuku as finally all sees RK is in Action and He would now go to Extremes to take care of His Madhu... And slowly slowly all walked from there and Bittu Jii was running behind RK and Dr. Saif walked to His Cabin to prepare the Arrange Papers...)

Outside Of Hospital
As Usual there was Large gatherings of Crowd of Media & Peoples mainly RK's Fans.. And one of them was Amar Jeet Bhel dressed in disguise and was Smirking evilly... All were waiting for RK to come to give His Quote or Bite... But Security was so tight.. Body-Guards with Police Inspectors were Successful to hide Unconscious Madhu from Crowds... Bittu Jii sat on Passenger Seat which was near to Driver's Side and Backside of Driver's Seat in Car, RK gently laid Madhu on whole Seats... Closing the Door He was about to come to another side and sat on Seat taking His Madhu's Head on His Lap... As RK was about to seated that He heard Press Reporters...

Reporter 1: RK Sir now when Heroine of Your Film is paralyzed so what will happen to this Film...??? Will You close Your Home Production Film...??? Will You blame Her for this...???

(Listening this RK got angry and fisted His Palms... And was about to seated that once again He heard another Reporter saying...)

Reporter 2: RK Sir We want Bites from You... That since when now Your heroine is Paralyzed so what will happen next...??? Will You blame Her that since She has made Appearance in Your Life, You have been failing... First it was You was Arrested in hitting Mukud Dixit... Due to Her there have been many Dramas in Your Life... And now just because of Her, situation created by Her You were so disturbed in Your Personal Life that You were unable to Focus on Your Professional Life or in Your Shooting resulting PAI, Producer Association of India has banned You... And now this when You have choosen Your Wife as a Heroine still many Ups and downs came and now Your Wife getting Paralyzed so what will happen next... What would You do next... Would You kick Her out of Your Film and choose another Heroine.. Or whattt...??? RK Sir You can't go without giving Bites...

(Listening this RK got more Angry that He gritted His Teeth so hard... Being so much Angry He ran to that Reporter, threw His Mike and Camera on Ground so hard that it broke into many Pieces... 

RK: Tujhe Bite Chaiye Na, Aa Mein Tujhe Beat Doon...
[RK: You want Bite right... Then come I will give it to You...]

(Then beat the Reporter Black and Blue and screaming angrily... Seeing Him like a wounded Lion all got bit scared and Body Guards were trying to stop RK that RK pushed them and angrily screaming...)

RK: Hattt... Himat Kaise Hui Teri (Reporter) Haan... Meri Madhu Keh Barema Asa Kehne Ki... Haann...
[RK: Moveee... How Dare You (Reporter) Haan... To say something like this about My Madhu... Haannn...]

(And He beat that Reporter more and more till Reporter was badly wounded and would die any seconds if RK doesn't stop... Then Bittu Jii came to Him...)

Bittu Jii: Chief please take a Hold on Yourself... Right now instead of showing Your Anger towards these kind of Reporters, You should have to be with Bhabhi Jii..

(Listening about Madhu, He quickly leave Reporter and run to Madhu... And quickly kneeling on Ground, He kissed Her Forhead and more Tears drop from His Eyes... Then quickly stood up and got Himself seated and taking Madhu' half Body on His Chest... And Time to Time kissing Her... While other Reporters quickly made that Reporter admitted in Hospital and some others were filming infront of Camera which was coming Live on News Channel... And Maliks signed seeing this kind of behaviour was accepted... And quickly got seated in Cars which Bittu Jii has arranged RK's another Car for them... Bhatias sat in their Car and Maliks too sat... And Driver drove them towards RK Mansion...)

In RK Mansion
In Living Hall
Driver have parked the Car just near to the Entrance and Security Guards were following RK's Car, They too parked. Then Security Guards ran to RK's Car opened the Doors... RK's Door was opened. Then He gently carried His Biwi, His Madhu who was lying fainted on RK's Chest and Time to Time He was caressing Her and Kissing Her and now He carried gently in His Arms... And soon Bittu Jii followed Him... And they walked inside...

In Living Hall
RK carrying Madhu and Bittu Jii were standing at the Entrance Door of RK Mansion... And Radha Jii who came with Bhatias and Maliks at another Car and reached before RK arrived... Radha Jii did Aarthi and Kissed Madhu's Forhead which made Maliks more Happy as now again They were seeing how much Their Madhu Mother-in-Law who Love like a Mother and Her Husband Loves Her too much, Maliks were happy and thanked God for this... Then after Aarti was done RK kissing His Madhu took Her to their Room... While everyone were seated except Kuku and Sikky as They were not interested in become part of this Conversation while Deepali and Pabho were forcefully seated btw them as They both didn't dare anyone speaking against of their Image... Radha Jii told Patil and Manish to arrange Lunch for everyone which Maliks did resisted it but infront of Radha Jii they were unsuccessful...

In Madhu-RK Room
RK carrying Her gently laid Her down Comfortably on Bed... He was about to go from that He felt Madhu's hand on His Collar and sees She Opening Her Teary Eyes... And with Teary Eyes She nodded in No.. Seeing Her like that RK put Her hand on bed and Cupped Cheeks.

RK: Biwi I'm going nowhere..

(Listening this still Madhu wasn't Convinced as She thought He would again leave Her... Then before She could speak RK came very close to Her, Kissed Her on Her Forhead then on Her Eyes, Then on Her Cheeks... Then angling His Face, He pressed His Lips on Her Lips and Kissed Her which was more than a Peck and less than a Proper Lip Kiss... And each Time She closed Her Eyes to feel it which She needed The Most, His Support, His Love, His Care, His Words and His Promises of not leaving Her... And before She could say more RK put His Finger on Her Lips... Anddd..)

RK: Ssshhh Biwi You have spoken enough and didn't Rest so now be like a Good Baby Girl and Rest... And I Promise I wouldn't go leaving You... I Promise My Biwi, My Madhu...

(Listening it, She smiled after many Days then watched Him taking Her Body onto His Body and placed Her Head on His Chest just above His Heart... Listening His Heart Beats it was soothing Her Soul and when She slept She didn't knew... And RK made Her comfortable on His Body then caressing Her Hairs, and Time to Time saying Sorry to Her and Kissing Her to His Heart Consent... Seeing His Jungli Billi like this wounded His Heart feel thousands Deaths... And when He slept Loving Her, He also didn't knew... And when Bittu Jii as usual coming into their Room without knocking, He sees both sleeping like this in Position, His Eyes got Teared... Since His Bhabhi Jii was admitted in Hospital He have been seeing so much change in His Chief's Demeanour which was trully like a Lover... Praying for His Chief and Bhabhi Jii He walked from there...)

Chapter Ends
Edited by Twinkle_alisha - 5 years ago
4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Chapter 1.

Wonderful idea!  A perfect twist having RK and Madhu change places.

And I am glad to see you added Padmini and Malik back in.

The ice knife idea was BRILLIANT!!!!  Wow!. That was a great idea.  First I thought Malik and RK would blame each other.  But the smart men realized that this attack was very personal!!!

On an emotional level, I was glad to see RK feeling guilty and protective of Madhu again.

It was always thrown onto Madhu and its nice to see a change.  

Good luck with your story.
4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Chapter 2.

Nice to see Malk and RK bonding.  I always wished to see it on the show but never happened. :(

RK's behaviour in the beginning was frustrating; I know he feels guilty but poor Madhu was so lost without him.  

She was terrified he would leave her.

I am glad to see the angry and protective Superstar back!

Now here is hoping RK finds out about Dipali and Phabo soon!
soniakhanna01 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful part 
Post next part soon and pm me too.
Waiting for next update
annukumari007 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear..👏
Loved it so much
Very well written..
Eagerly waiting for the next part..
Please update soon...
Thanks for the pm...:)
Jyoraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice start. 
Interesting take. 
RK is not as strong as Madhu.  Waiting to see how you take this further.