Sweety has to stop the taunt

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Cos suddenly Nandi ki aathma jaag uthi..
But what about the damage that has already been done.
There's a redemption for all kinds of cheating but not when you cheat your best friend.
If mauli was not her friend, i am sure nandi would have said its not my problem your husband fell for me, may be you were not good enough.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saazhumsafars thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
IMO sweety should never have started taunting because neither is it any of her f**king business nor does she have any genuine concern for mauli.
I liked nandini shutting her up,I wish she had stood up for herself when those women were pushing her out of her own house.I agree with kunal when he says that only the people who have been wronged or hurt should say stuff to them.Why should gossip mongers like sweety who have no genuine concern in this for anyone not be shut up?
SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Saazhumsafars]IMO sweety should never have started taunting because neither is it any of her f**king business nor does she have any genuine concern for mauli.
I liked nandini shutting her up,I wish she had stood up for herself when those women were pushing her out of her own house.I agree with kunal when he says that only the people who have been wronged or hurt should say stuff to them.Why should gossip mongers like sweety who have no genuine concern in this for anyone not be shut up?
[/QUOT
Its cos when people who have been affected question these 2 selfish idiots, they say humhe patha hi nahi chala kaise hogaya, hum is divine love ko thyag nahi kar sakthe. Lah blah blah...
Saazhumsafars thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^^but sweety has no genuine concern for mauli,not even a bit! Sweety goes around rubbing salt on mauli's wounds to her face! She is not standing up for mauli or supporting her,she is just in this for fun and other twisted reasons of her own.Edited by Metis - 5 years ago
pamk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What I found odd was even sweetly knew Kunal favorite vegetables. Maybe she was putting "Doras on kunal but nothing worked so that's why she is jealous of Nandini 😆 😆 dal mein kuch kala hain ya puri dal kali hain
yurimehta11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Saazhumsafars

IMO sweety should never have started taunting because neither is it any of her f**king business nor does she have any genuine concern for mauli.

But society doesn't run on idealistic thought. Society in itself is bunch of hypocrite. When it comes to help a domestic abuse victims it became matter of husband and wife and when it comes to situations like this people poke their nose. They love misery of wife and love taunting to the other one. Belive it or not people will shunn K and N not because they have concern for M but they enjoyed it. This is unfortunate reality.