Samaina FF - The Reluctant Groom and His Accidental Bride Ch 14 pg 139 - Page 62

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Pk02

Looking forward for your next part please update..

Thanks and will try to update soon!

Love, May
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Name_Maya

Loving every update of this story.

Highlight s the small small cute mind banter of sameer n naina... sameer thoughts on touching feet... n mystery of saree worn a little longer..!!! U shld think about starting a story book writing after this swries...Do update next soon

Thanks so much for the lovely compliment regarding considering writing a book 😳

I am so pleased to read that you are enjoying all the updates. Means a lot to me!

Love, May
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Komal_kheria

Lovely update... Waiting for next part eagerly.. please post soon

Thanks Komal! I am hoping to update by tomorrow.. fingers crossed!!

Love, May
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: aman.bindra

Hey Sixteen Again!! Is that how you would like to be addressed or another name?

Just stumbled upon your story and I am totally loving it!! very different concept for samaina and yet the characters seem soo relatable to the show itself...Nanu the life the show is the jaan of your story as well!!

I will finish reading more and come back with detailed comments later! Amazing story! Please PM me for future updates!

Thanks Aman! So happy to hear that you have started reading this story and are enjoying it 😊

Please call me May and I look forward to more detailed comments.

And will PM you about the updates.

Love, May
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surabhi1995

eagerly waiting for the next update

Thanks dear and will try to update soon 😊

Love, May
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikkie_1

I read all the parts in one go... I must say what a incredible story. It is like that mystery novel that you can't put down... Aisa lagta hai that update kabhi khatam hi na ho πŸ˜‰.

The way you have depicted Sameer's reluctance and Naina's hesitation is so real. Naina has accepted her fate and sees Sameer and Nanu as her family on the other hand Sameer is confused and there is a fight going on between his mind and his heart.
What I liked was it was not the usual love at first sight but they are slowly growing upon each other.
As usual Nanu is the best, now Naina will be visiting them every week, so I am eagerly waiting to see how this brings them even more closer.

Like a selfish reader I would say pls pls pls update soon. πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you for bringing this beautiful Samaina story to us!!! β€οΈ

Thank you dear! So happy that you enjoyed reading it in one go. πŸ˜³

I really liked the way you have put it - slowly growing upon each other, cause that is exactly how I want it to happen in this FF.. of course they will both have their own pace and path... And yes, Naina has accepted the marriage given how everyone in her family thinks that it's a good match and she personally probably does not see any objection either.

Hope you keep enjoying the future updates too πŸ˜Š

Love, May

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pooja1973

Hi...loved it n eagerly waiting for the update πŸ˜Š

Thanks Pooja πŸ˜Š

Happy to hear you liked the last update! And will try to update soon.

Love, May
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: 9999P

I can totally imagine naina in that saree + French braid omg how can sameer not fall for her loved it
Nanu n naina bond

Thanks dear and so glad I was able to describe her look well enough.

Sameer toh such mooch budhu hai! πŸ˜† Samajhta hi nahi!! Koi baat nahi... kabhi na kabhi samajh hi jaayega πŸ˜‰

Hope you enjoy the next update too!

Love, May
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Richa0305

Hi May,

I just love to read your work.
Specially , this story.
I check IF only to see whether you have posted a new chapter or not.
I m really fascinated by the theory of arrange marriage, the untold desire of understanding each other first, those small baby steps in each other directions...It's all so romantic.
Keep up the good work...And please keep this story as long as you can...I never want it to end.

Ruchi

P.s. please post chapters little sooner.😊

Hi Ruchi,

Thank you so much for your lovely lovely comment and for your support for this FF. It really makes me feel so good knowing readers like you are enjoying this so much. It means a lot to me!

It is so reassuring to know that the readers are happy with the pace of the story. I would definitely like to cover a lot of incidents and how their dynamics slowly change. There will be some push and pull.. some highs and lows.. but fingers crossed they will find their way to each other's heart!

Hope you keep enjoying the future updates too πŸ˜³

Thanks again!

Love, May

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rakshita.shenoy

Hi I am new to this forum😊

Plz update next part of ur FF...it's really interesting n a nice story,.

Hi Rakshita,

A warm welcome to this forum! I hope you will enjoy all the discussions and FFs on this forum. We are all obviously HUGE fans of YUDKBH and Samaina πŸ˜³

And so happy to read that you are enjoying this FF! It is a slightly different concept and hopefully you will enjoy the future updates too. πŸ˜Š

Love, May